Migos is the second greatest hip-hop group of all time after OutKast.

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
c7kqfU.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Offset said the Migos are the second best Hip-Hop group of all time,.

That's his Goddamn opinion but ain't no way in hell the Migos are nothing of all time,their just another rap group.And if their on any list they would be on the third page waaaay at the bottom of the page,if they get mentioned.

I don't listen to them.....

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is he not entitled to his opinion? And this is coming from a guy who believes in his heart that Rich Than Famous is a fucking classic.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Offset said the Migos are the second best Hip-Hop group of all time,.

That's his Goddamn opinion but ain't no way in hell the Migos are nothing of all time,their just another rap group.And if their on any list they would be on the third page waaaay at the bottom of the page,if they get mentioned.

I don't listen to them.....
Are they top five in Georgia? Do they rank in North Carolina, South Carolina, or Florida? You March Madness the brackets.

All of that ranking stuff if irrelevant if you don’t control all means of the production. In 20 years, who is going to own their Masters?

Dude is delusional
One of the most prevalent ingredients in hip hop is Ego.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is he not entitled to his opinion? And this is coming from a guy who believes in his heart that Rich Than Famous is a fucking classic.
No he’s not !! That’s the problem with this world; everyone feels entitled to their opinion :giggle: And just because someone has an opinion doesn’t mean it needs to be shared; oh wait we on a message board sharing opinions though :hmm::giggle:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are they even better than these dudes?

Honestly Offset should just be happy with the group's success and leave the all-tine talk to the fans.

Migos aren't better than NWA, Public Enemy, Wu-Tang, Mobb Deep, Geto Boys etc.

They may have sold more records, but their impact wasn't as great or staple in Hip Hop like the groups that I mentioned.

In my opinion.