~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals - The Miami Heat wins!

TE-Que

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Re: ~~Miami Heat vs San Antonio - 2013 NBA Finals~~

Heat in 6

Theory:
1. The Heat are to fast on the wings for the Spurs
2. Parker and Ginolbli can not keep up with the Heat's Speed (see Golden State)
3. Duncan and Bosh will cancel each other out
4. Splitter is no Roy Hibert
4. Jesus, Mike Miller, and Shane can shoot better than Bonner, Neal and Green
5. Spurs do not have a answer for LeBron
6. The torch will be passed to LeBron

The Heat will Rise!!!!!

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

bgo0w4.png

:cool:

:confused:

Kobe is damn near near retirement and has never made it to 7 straight finals.
Fyi....he 5-7 in the finals.

And LBJ is just making it to his 3rd straight. And a lot of extra shit had to happen in order for him to make it to those last 3. Btw....LBJ is 1 - 4 in the finals.

Now......

Jordan and the Almighty Bulls on the other had...been 6 times and won a title each time. Couldve been there 7 or 8 straight times..and probably would've won 7-8 straight titles. But we all know what happen.

Spurs in 5 or 6.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And LBJ is just making it to his 3rd straight. And a lot of extra shit had to happen in order for him to make it to those last 3. Btw....LBJ is 1 - 4 in the finals.
Ain't nobody saying that. Apparently you don't know how to read or comprehend for that matter. All Brian Windhorst is saying from 2007-2013 it has either been the Lakers or a Lebron lead team in the finals without either one of them playing each other.

Now......

Jordan and the Almighty Bulls on the other had...been 6 times and won a title each time. Couldve been there 7 or 8 straight times..and probably would've won 7-8 straight titles. But we all know what happen.
:yawn:

Why stop at Jordan? Bill actually won 8 straight :hmm:

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Now......

Wow. So busy with Jordan dick in your mouth you either didnt read or didnt understand the tweet.

Try again.

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Now......

Spurs in 5 or 6.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

Wow. So busy with Jordan dick in your mouth you either didnt read or didnt understand the tweet.

Try again.

Wow! So busy thinking about Men putting their dicks in other Mens mouths.
Thats a little weird.
But anyways.....

Ain't nobody saying that. Apparently you don't know how to read or comprehend for that matter. All Brian Windhorst is saying from 2007-2013 it has either been the Lakers or a Lebron lead team in the finals without either one of them playing each other.

Why stop at Jordan? Bill actually won 8 straight :hmm:

Reread the tweet. It didnt say what you just typed. It said, "Either Kobe or Lebron are going to be in 7 straight finals yet never play each other.".... not, "Kobe and Lebron have been in the last 7 finals yet never played each other.". I responded to the way it was tweeted. It could be taken any way.

As for Bill..... Like I told the clueless guy in the Rodman thread.....bragging about players like Bil and Wilt is hard to do when you examine their opposition. Me and D Rose couldve personally got 15 straight titles in the white washed era that Bill played in.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nike is gonna eat reguardless

Either Kobe or Lebron is going to the finals with Nike on they feet

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Reread the tweet. It didnt say what you just typed. It said, "Either Kobe or Lebron are going to be in 7 straight finals yet never play each other.".... not, "Kobe and Lebron have been in the last 7 finals yet never played each other.". I responded to the way it was tweeted. It could be taken any way.
You know what...ah fuck it :smh:

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered

Remember the Kobe -Lebron doll Nike commercials.

Nike swooshed on that one.

And unfortunately nobody in LA, CHI or NY gives a fuck , so the ratings will be on par for San Antonio like ratings type finals.

The NBA already knows Miami is the fake LA without 18 million people.

This will rank 4th worst right "ahead" the Spurs smashing the The Lebron Cav's.

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No eastcoast cities fuck with florida

They on baseball season now

NICKLEBAGKILLA

Rising Star

If the Spurs can get a split out of the first two games they may be able to win it in five...

To me it's gonna come down to two things: Coaching and bench. If I'm Pop, I let Lebron score 70 per game and shut the rest of them down.

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered

Sour grapes. I know, I'll be boogie boarding in Malibu.

Only people under 25 who dont own their TV's are going to watch for Lebron.

Ratings disaster.

Duncan is the greatest, most boring player in history.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

If the Spurs can get a split out of the first two games they may be able to win it in five...

To me it's gonna come down to two things: Coaching and bench. If I'm Pop, I let Lebron score 70 per game and shut the rest of them down.
How about the Heat allowing Parker 25 Duncan 22 and shutting down the rest.. Spo may be a great coach but his options are limited, he has to choose between packing the paint and freeing three point shooters or playing one on one and thus freeing James and Wade in the paint... If their plan is to use the Pacers blue print to beat the Heat, they will fail, becasue they do not have the personell to make the Heat play big, and by being able to use Battier effectivly they will force the Spurs to play small also, or risk having Skinner play the perimiter vs Battier.. :smh: OKC tried playing both Perkings and Ibaka vs Bosh and Battier and got torched from the outside.. And if they force S.A. to play Duncan at center, well then they really will have problem keeping James out of the paint..

popice

Support BGOL
Registered

If I'm Pop, I let Lebron score 70 per game and shut the rest of them down.

This is the exact plan I would have and I would also use that zone that Dallas used on the heat in the finals 2 years ago.

fatsack1

Rising Star
Registered
Man...heat in 6....david west and roy hibbert are better low post players at this point than splitter and duncan....

Spurs best shot is to run a zone defense.....

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That zone defense on Miami hasn't worked in two years. I'd be surprised if a team goes back to that.

AllState17

Star
Registered

No it couldnt be taken any way if you simply used your brain when you read it.

AllState17

Star
Registered

Man...heat in 6....david west and roy hibbert are better low post players at this point than splitter and duncan....

Spurs best shot is to run a zone defense.....

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

Zone defense?

Nah man, I dont care how cold Battier and Allen can get, Im not throwing a zone at Miami.

AllState17

Star
Registered

This is the exact plan I would have and I would also use that zone that Dallas used on the heat in the finals 2 years ago.

That team had no Cole, Battier or Allen to shoot us out of the zone.

If you look at the teams who had the most success defensively against us, they didnt use any zones at all.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

You can't do that an pop would be an idiot if he did

Bron is a facilitator first so how can you take away that from him?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Footnote from last nite: In DWades best game of the playoffs last night where he went 7-16 and scored 21points ,he was 1-7 on shots 8feet and out.

Take from that what you will.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

That team had no Cole, Battier or Allen to shoot us out of the zone.

If you look at the teams who had the most success defensively against us, they didnt use any zones at all.

:lol: at folks thinking the Spurs should use the zone that worked with Dallas not realizing that there is a reason why no team is dumb enough to play zone vs the Heat today, and that every move the Heat made since then was to prevent teams from beating them with the zone...
Also I find funny is people suggesting that the Spurs use the Pacers bluepring to beat the Heat, the Pacers was a big athletic team who could jump and run, wanna know why Bosh looked so bad, he was guarding a guy who weighed 45 pounds more than him, three inches taller who was able to move in the paint as well jump, Haslem went up against a guys who was 20 pounds heavier and more athletic... Vs the Spurs their biggest starter (Duncan) is a finesse player who only weighs 5 pounds more than LeBron and is no way as athletic, shit James weighs ten pounds more than Splitter...Also remember the Spurs won by being faster and smaller than both the big and slow Lakers and Memphis, and had fit with the undersized under talented smaller Warriors.... So if you think they are going to beat the Heat with speed and finesse with those players they have plus a very limited bench..:smh:

Skinnie Talls

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Anybody got any Finals fun facts or trivia about this series? All this shit talking can I get some alternative entertainment?

Need them wierdo stats, dude messed me up when he up the officals/refs stats from the IND/MIA game 7. :cool:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

SA ran through the slow unatheletic teams that was 1. Old and 2. Half court grind out teams and struggled with the young atheletic ones

Heat have vets, Atheletic and aren't inexperienced like GS

Heat in 6

It's a 2,3,2 format

Heat take the first 2 then spurs take 2 out of 3 at home and Heat finish up at home

Won't be surprised its. Game 7 but doubt it

With the series the Heat just had with a team that had the tools in which their biggest weakness was exploited Spurs aren't the pacers they like to run the ball which is run up the Heat alley

So expect some high scoring games from both teams

Bron going to shut Parker down because if Parker ain't playing good there goes the spurs offense

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Anybody got any Finals fun facts or trivia about this series? All this shit talking can I get some alternative entertainment?

Need them wierdo stats, dude messed me up when he up the officals/refs stats from the IND/MIA game 7. :cool:

Punch been schooling cats in the refs most thought he was bullshitin

We were in another thread some time back talkin bout what degenerate gamblers we are and how the to know what team will win based in who ref'ing lol

Skinnie Talls

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Punch been schooling cats in the refs most thought he was bullshitin

We were in another thread some time back talkin bout what degenerate gamblers we are and how the to know what team will win based in who ref'ing lol

Mannnnn that shit fucked me up. I felt almost like it was a spoiler while I was watching the game. Then Floyd allegedly drop that mugga I like "damn" he prolly heard the same shit I did.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered

:hmm: ABA over the NBA any day!! Spurs in 6