{--Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers - East Conf. Finals 2013--Miami 4 - Pacers 3--}

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Re: {--Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers - East Conf. Finals 2013--Miami 3- 3--}

Stop it.

The Bulls pushed y'all dudes to brink with their only Superstar and half their team injured bruh, imagine if they were healthy. Let's not forget that. The only thing Miami had to deal with last year was Bosh being injured and the Big 3 played this year. Don't get ahead of yourself.

To the brink? The Heat won the series 4-1!!!!!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Where do y'all get this misinformation from? 4-1 is not and never will be close. Hurt Bulls lost 4-1. Healthy Bulls with anybody but Lebron-VP Rose lost 4-1. Steve, Reggie, Wilboun and Skip got y'all repeating some really silly shit.

Regardless if it's 4-1 or 4-3, Bulls had the Heat sweating with only half it's roster fam. Healthy Bulls team, especially with the play of J Buter, could've beat this Heat team. Imagine D Rose, Nate Rob, Deng, and Butler all being pieces of the puzzle along with Noah and Boozer. Come on dude. A "bench" player was giving them fits. Stop it.

A old Boston team pushed the Heat last year so did the then upstart Pacer teams, and how did that work out? Shit teams like the Cavs pushed the Jordan Bulls, and both the Kings and Suns pushed the KObe and Shaq Lakers, how did that work out? Cause in reality people don't remember who pushed these teams, all they remember are the championships they won and the only people who remembers are he should of could of losers who have nothing else to rest their caps on.

Yes but don't sit here and try try to clown the Bulls and say they used excuses because having damn near half their biggest players in street clothes would be a pretty damn good excuse. I mean seriously, that's like the Heat relying on Chris Bosh for an entire playoffs. You think they even make it past the 1st round?

No.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

we swept the heat in 2007 when wade had shaq

heat been our bitches since they came into the league

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

zrosebench.png

MongoSlade23

Rising Star
Registered

Regardless if it's 4-1 or 4-3, Bulls had the Heat sweating with only half it's roster fam. Healthy Bulls team, especially with the play of J Buter, could've beat this Heat team. Imagine D Rose, Nate Rob, Deng, and Butler all being pieces of the puzzle along with Noah and Boozer. Come on dude. A "bench" player was giving them fits. Stop it.

I think your confusing Heat boredom and media sympathy with an actual challenge. And the 4-1 you keep dismissing is the most important part of a series. Moral victories are a pat on the back for fans.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

I think your confusing Heat boredom and media sympathy with an actual challenge. And the 4-1 you keep dismissing is the most important part of a series. Moral victories are a pat on the back for fans.

True, but the whole point of me saying what I said is to respond to RR saying the Bulls fans used excuses knowing good and damn well if Lebron was injured and the Heat lost all the Heat fans would be like, "Lebron wasn't playing so it doesn't count"

:lol:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Yes but don't sit here and try try to clown the Bulls and say they used excuses because having damn near half their biggest players in street clothes would be a pretty damn good excuse. I mean seriously, that's like the Heat relying on Chris Bosh for an entire playoffs. You think they even make it past the 1st round?

No.

They beat the Bulls every year, with or with out Rose... Even the Cavs beat up on the Bulls with Rose..

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

True, but the whole point of me saying what I said is to respond to RR saying the Bulls fans used excuses knowing good and damn well if Lebron was injured and the Heat lost all the Heat fans would be like, "Lebron wasn't playing so it doesn't count"

Only difference I see is Chicago's system has proven the Bulls can be successful without Rose. Hell last year they secured the #1 seed with him on and off the bench.

As far as the Heat system, it hasn't been proven yet that they can be successful without LBJ6.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

Why was Tony Parker ahead of Duncan in MVP balloting?

because the people who vote for MVP aren't qualified.

although according to some on BGOL, the people who vote for MVP are paid to be knowledgeable about basketball.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

It's to early for you to be that high son. :smh:

I think it will be interesting to see LeBron adjust when he doesn't have the speed advantage, which has to fade, even if his strength advantage does not. I'd expect for him to become more of an exclusive forward role on offense and defense.

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered

ha there are people who think that Lebron only does what he does because of athleticism?

News flash........the league is filled with hyper athleteic dudes. Why arent they out there doing the same things?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

ah, by virtue of whoever makes the final shot.

:smh:
:rolleyes:

You assume wrongly again.

By virtue of, more than halfway through the fourth, whoever has more points individually than the opposing team.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I like what Hibbert is saying in the post-game interview. This dude is gonna be a good player man.

Hell yeah. After a tough game 7 loss dude is already talking about what he'll be doing in the offseason to get better.

yupppppp

he wasn't out there like yea man we good
he was like this and this and this is what i need to work on.

he gone come back one summer and be the fucking man

What ya'll think about Hibbert now? :lol: