{--Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers - East Conf. Finals 2013--Miami 4 - Pacers 3--}

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: {--Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers - East Conf. Finals 2013--Miami 3- 3--}

Glad I ain't gotta hear no more of that Georgetown mess by Big East Nicks fans :dance:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

allan-houston-o.gif

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Duncan averaged 18 points and 10 rebounds this season and was a defensive player of the year candidate and was all nba first team :lol::lol::lol: you sound silly as hell
Is he the #1 guy on the Spurs?

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor

The door is stil open for my Bulls to be the East team that dethrones the overrated Heat.

Thxs Pacers!!!

Pacers had a good year.....probably wont get a chance to see the ECF for a long time though. Bulls we be the top team in the East over the next 2-3 years and other than Miami will be the fav out the East to make it to the ECF or finals each of those years.

Btw.....if I were a Heat fan I wouldnt be excited about this team going into the finals. Despite Ray and Wade FINALLY doing something...for the most part it was still a one man show out there. Starting at the half way point of the 2nd...the Pacers kinda gave this game away with their poor play.

Last edited:

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor

Why not ask dude directly?

Could be because Tim ain't even a sidekick, he's an assistant. And nobody said "compared to Kobe 10 years ago." It's just that you associate that label with Kobe because the point is so belabored. But with Duncan, seriously not even a sidekick at times since 2006, the perception is that a ring is a ring.

06? In 07 he would have won Finals MVP again of Mike Brown has the sense to take Eric Snow off Tony Parker. He still averaged 18 and 11 in that series. You clearly don't know anything about basketball. Lol@ not even a sidekick.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

06? In 07 he would have won Finals MVP again of Mike Brown has the sense to take Eric Snow off Tony Parker. He still averaged 18 and 11 in that series. You clearly don't know anything about basketball. Lol@ not even a sidekick.
Duncan was clearly the MVP the entire season and postseason but it was Boobie Gibson that Parker destroyed 4straight games in the finals to get FMVP. :lol::smh:

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor

Yeah my bad lol. I know it was one of them dudes that he torched.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

You clearly don't know anything about basketball. Lol@ not even a sidekick.

fuck you, FJP, you hater.

everyone knows that there can only be 1 leader of a team, and that is the guy who hoists the most shots.

a sidekick is the useless mope who does all the shit work, like lead the team in rebounding AND blocked shots EVERY season.

i mean, what kind of leader manages to do ALL THAT EVERY season and is ALSO only top three on his team EVERY season in scoring, assists and FG% amongst starters while playing in the pivot?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

fuck you, FJP, you hater.

everyone knows that there can only be 1 leader of a team, and that is the guy who hoists the most shots.

a sidekick is the useless mope who does all the shit work, like lead the team in rebounding AND blocked shots EVERY season.

i mean, what kind of leader manages to do ALL THAT EVERY season and is ALSO only top three on his team EVERY season in scoring, assists and FG% amongst starters while playing in the pivot?
So scoring is the only measure by which one could argue that Duncan passed the mantle of hegemony down years ago?

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

So scoring is the only measure by which one could argue that Duncan passed the mantle of hegemony down years ago?

to my knowledge, tim duncan hasn't passed the mantle of anything.

when shaquille o'neal began to fade, he passed the torch to tim duncan. when tim duncan retires, he will pass the torch to lebron james.

no others come close and aren't even remotely in the conversation.

tim duncan is the backbone/cornerstone of a franchise and has produced accordingly over a long haul. other less skilled pretenders have only managed to lead their team in FGAs and TOs in the same span.

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered

Hibbert is not even the best big man in the East. :smh:

I bet if he played the bulls in a 7 game series he couldnt put up those numbers against Noah.

Not a chance

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

to my knowledge, tim duncan hasn't passed the mantle of anything.

when shaquille o'neal began to fade, he passed the torch to tim duncan. when tim duncan retires, he will pass the torch to lebron james.

no others come close and aren't even remotely in the conversation.

tim duncan is the backbone/cornerstone of a franchise and has produced accordingly over a long haul. other less skilled pretenders have only managed to lead their team in FGAs and TOs in the same span.
Why was Tony Parker ahead of Duncan in MVP balloting?

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

Good win, Miami.

Props well deserved.

However, I saw a few things last night that suggestS the following:

1). The Lakers are probably going to be the champs next season.

2). Kobe is approximately 2.35 times better than Lebron James because of his extremely high OPR. His OPR is even 1.34 times better than Jordans.

wiZe

Star
Registered
Good win, Miami.

Props well deserved.

2). Kobe is approximately 2.35 times better than Lebron James because of his extremely high OPR. His OPR is even 1.34 times better than Jordans.

:roflmao3:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Good win, Miami.

Props well deserved.

You ready to give up your posting privileges for the rest of the year?

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor

Why was Tony Parker ahead of Duncan in MVP balloting?

A player on your team having a better season than you..doesn't make you a sidekick for 7 years... Especially considering that he made first team all NBA bruh.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

A player on your team having a better season than you..doesn't make you a sidekick for 7 years... Especially considering that he made first team all NBA bruh.
Oh. So a player making first team All-NBA means that he shouldn't be called a sidekick?

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor

Oh. So a player making first team All-NBA means that he shouldn't be called a sidekick?

First of all you said dude is an assistant...in your words "not even a sidekick".. Stop it man. It means you were voted out of 450 players to be top 5 for the year. Again stop it. Parker had a great year... but you talking about Duncan has been a sidekick since 06 is bullshit.. And you know this..

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor

On another note why does Stephen Smith continue to say "Lebron has cemented himself as the best player in the world..."...I wasn't aware that there was a competition.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Parker been hauling Duncan ass for the past 8 years

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

First of all you said dude is an assistant...in your words "not even a sidekick".. Stop it man. It means you were voted out of 450 players to be top 5 for the year. Again stop it. Parker had a great year... but you talking about Duncan has been a sidekick since 06 is bullshit.. And you know this..
You are misguided in your definition of what All-NBA represents. It isn't the top five names on your MVP ballot. It's the top player at each position. Much easier at some positions than others.

And you didn't answer the question. :hmm:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

On another note why does Stephen Smith continue to say "Lebron has cemented himself as the best player in the world..."...I wasn't aware that there was a competition.

I STILL think Kobe is a better pure basketball player than Lebron - I can see through all of the on-court insanity - but I will concede the following:

1. Lebron is a better teammate.

2. He uses his abilities more intelligently. When Kobe plays the game more intelligently - as he did much of the second half of this season - the haters are nowhere to be found. Not only that, but the numbers he put up are very identical to Lebron's. Lebron drives to the basket A LOT more than Kobe, and he scores more points in transition. For those two reasons ALONE, he's going to be a more efficient scorer than Kobe.

Lebron status in the league benefits largely from him being a lot more likeable than Kobe. As I've said many times before, there is a general dislike for Kobe that has weighed down the significance of his accomplishments for almost as long as I've been a fan of his. Unlike Lebron, people would rather place Kobe's accomplishments underneath a microscope, and look for all the reasons for why they're overrated.

Am I saying Lebron doesn't have haters? Of course he does. But, I can at least say the Lebron hate remains between the confines of basketball.

Lebron does not have a cranrab, xfactor, MongoSlade23, Amajorfucup, Diamels, code-pirahna, jasonblacc. These are all individuals I've never have one positive remark about Kobe, EVER. No one feels the need to call them out on their hate, but we get called out.

That tells me that, on some level, motherfuckers generally just don't like Bean. :lol:

Kobe fans are automatically deemed Stans, and on a no. of occasions, people felt the need to preface a compliment with an insult, as to make it clear that they aren't a fan. It's as if being a Kobe fan makes you less than human or something.

I will concede that, perhaps Lebron does have as many haters as Kobe, but what separates them is the intensity.

On a basketball note, what I see is a big ass super athlete, who can handle the ball better than almost anyone his size in history, using his size and speed to his advantage.

It will be interesting to see what happens once his athleticism no longer provides as much of an advantage as it does.

Then again, he maybe a 35 year-old nigga like Dr. J still able to glide from the freethrow line.

But honestly, it comes down to a preference in style.

Kobe is a super-technician, and Lebron is a super-athlete.

AllState17

Star
Registered

I STILL think Kobe is a better pure basketball player than Lebron - I can see through all of the on-court insanity - but I will concede the following:

2. He uses his abilities more intelligently. When Kobe plays the game more intelligently - as he did much of the second half of this season - the haters are nowhere to be found. Not only that, but the numbers he put up are very identical to Lebron's. Lebron drives to the basket A LOT more than Kobe, and he scores more points in transition. For those two reasons ALONE, he's going to be a more efficient scorer than Kobe.

Lebron status in the league benefits largely from him being a lot more likeable than Kobe. As I've said many times before, there is a general dislike for Kobe that has weighed down the significance of his accomplishments for almost as long as I've been a fan of his. Unlike Lebron, people would rather place Kobe's accomplishments underneath a microscope, and look for all the reasons for why they're overrated.

Am I saying Lebron doesn't have haters? Of course he does. But, I can at least say the Lebron hate remains between the confines of basketball.

Lebron does not have a cranrab, xfactor, MongoSlade23, Amajorfucup, Diamels, code-pirahna, jasonblacc. These are all individuals I've never have one positive remark about Kobe, EVER. No one feels the need to call them out on their hate, but we get called out.

That tells me that, on some level, motherfuckers generally just don't like Bean. :lol:

Kobe fans are automatically deemed Stans, and on a no. of occasions, people felt the need to preface a compliment with an insult, as to make it clear that they aren't a fan. It's as if being a Kobe fan makes you less than human or something.

I will concede that, perhaps Lebron does have as many haters as Kobe, but what separates them is the intensity.

On a basketball note, what I see is a big ass super athlete, who can handle the ball better than almost anyone his size in history, using his size and speed to his advantage.

It will be interesting to see what happens once his athleticism no longer provides as much of an advantage as it does.

Then again, he maybe a 35 year-old nigga like Dr. J still able to glide from the freethrow line.

Dude, just about every sentence that you wrote is wrong.

I mean it.

But I respect you because you admitted you dont know much about the game, and it takes guts to do that. Even though we could already tell by the things you wrote.

By the way, have you ever thought about the fact that you and Cranrab are two side of the same coin?

Last edited:

MongoSlade23

Rising Star
Registered

It's to early for you to be that high son. :smh:

wiZe

Star
Registered

There will be next year, bro.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

The door is stil open for my Bulls to be the East team that dethrones the overrated Heat.

Thxs Pacers!!!

Pacers had a good year.....probably wont get a chance to see the ECF for a long time though. Bulls we be the top team in the East over the next 2-3 years and other than Miami will be the fav out the East to make it to the ECF or finals each of those years.

Btw.....if I were a Heat fan I wouldnt be excited about this team going into the finals. Despite Ray and Wade FINALLY doing something...for the most part it was still a one man show out there. Starting at the half way point of the 2nd...the Pacers kinda gave this game away with their poor play.
Guess you forgot last year was even worse when both Boston and Indiana pushed the Heat, yet they still won.... This is what championship teams do they win when they are pushed, the Jordan Bulls did it, the Lakers did it so did the old Celtics.. BTW you wanna know what Champions don't do, they don't lose every single year with a different excuse like these Bulls... Hey Make it to the Easter converence finals first, before talking championship..

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Y'all figured out that Miami was only appearing to struggle and have some locker room issues for ratings right? Wade didn't truly believe that Lebron was going "Kobe" on them. He just wanted to give the media something to talk about.

The Heat playing with y'all man.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Akron >>>> Milwaukee > Chicago > Indiana

Yall know Inkosi is the King of that midwest shit. :cool:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Guess you forgot last year was even worse when both Boston and Indiana pushed the Heat, yet they still won.... This is what championship teams do they win when they are pushed, the Jordan Bulls did it, the Lakers did it so did the old Celtics.. BTW you wanna know what Champions don't do, they don't lose every single year with a different excuse like these Bulls... Hey Make it to the Easter converence finals first, before talking championship..

Stop it.

The Bulls pushed y'all dudes to brink with their only Superstar and half their team injured bruh, imagine if they were healthy. Let's not forget that. The only thing Miami had to deal with last year was Bosh being injured and the Big 3 played this year. Don't get ahead of yourself.

MongoSlade23

Rising Star
Registered

Stop it.

The Bulls pushed y'all dudes to brink with their only Superstar and half their team injured bruh, imagine if they were healthy. Let's not forget that. The only thing Miami had to deal with last year was Bosh being injured and the Big 3 played this year. Don't get ahead of yourself.

Where do y'all get this misinformation from? 4-1 is not and never will be close. Hurt Bulls lost 4-1. Healthy Bulls with anybody but Lebron-VP Rose lost 4-1. Steve, Reggie, Wilboun and Skip got y'all repeating some really silly shit.

MongoSlade23

Rising Star
Registered

Stop it.

Where do y'all get this misinformation from? 4-1 is not and never will be close. Hurt Bulls lost 4-1. Healthy Bulls with anybody but Lebron-VP Rose lost 4-1. Steve, Reggie, Wilboun and Skip got y'all repeating some really silly shit.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Stop it.

A old Boston team pushed the Heat last year so did the then upstart Pacer teams, and how did that work out? Shit teams like the Cavs pushed the Jordan Bulls, and both the Kings and Suns pushed the KObe and Shaq Lakers, how did that work out? Cause in reality people don't remember who pushed these teams, all they remember are the championships they won and the only people who remembers are he should of could of losers who have nothing else to rest their caps on.