{--Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers - East Conf. Finals 2013--Miami 4 - Pacers 3--}

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Re: {--Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers - East Conf. Finals 2013--Miami 3- 3--}

I like what Hibbert is saying in the post-game interview. This dude is gonna be a good player man.

yupppppp

he wasn't out there like yea man we good
he was like this and this and this is what i need to work on.

he gone come back one summer and be the fucking man

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Hell yeah. After a tough game 7 loss dude is already talking about what he'll be doing in the offseason to get better.
Yeah, Indy and Chicago have made me respect the East a little more.

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered

George Hill got himself a nice one :yes::yes:

samantha-garcia-george-hill-8.jpg

samantha-garcia-george-hill-5.jpg

samantha-garcia-george-hill-3.jpg

man look

this dude(assuming she is not a goddamn psycho) won

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Charles Barkley don't give a fuck :lol:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Tim has been a sidekick since #4 (though that doesn't matter with him for some reason) so it's less consequential if he wins.

Plus his first title was lockout tainted.

Even if that was true, it still makes my point. That would give him 5 titles and 3 NBA Finals MVPs... that trumps his boy

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Congratulations to the Heat... :cheers:

One more step to go... :yes:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Hibbert is the best big man in the NBA hands down!:yes:

cuznpete

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

I like what Hibbert is saying in the post-game interview. This dude is gonna be a good player man.

Nobody asked the question why he walked out without shaking any bodies hand. lebron was dogs hit when he did it.

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered

I don't know if I want to go that far yet but I think he will be soon.

He is not the best big man in the NBA.

When he plays against Dwight he is made to look very mediocre.

And I dont even want to get into he anomalies that occurred for him this series.

but let me fall back tho. I aint got the energy to go into a full fledged argument tonite. that has to wait at least a day

MongoSlade23

Rising Star
Registered

Shaq with the somehow slow fall out of a chair.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

And I dont even want to get into he anomalies that occurred for him this series.

but let me fall back tho. I aint got the energy to go into a full fledged argument tonite. that has to wait at least a day

Chill I got this lol

Hibbert been getting helped out by the refs for 6 straight games

Camping in the lane

Traveling

Pushing off into the defensive player back on rebounds

Shall I continue?

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

He's improving yearly but he's not there yet. I think he has 3 years ahead of him until he gets to that position.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor

Even if that was true, it still makes my point. That would give him 5 titles and 3 NBA Finals MVPs... that trumps his boy

How can dude call Tim a sidekick compared to Kobe when Kobe's first 3 rings are sidekick rings

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Who would you take over him right now?​

Bitch ass Howard, Gasol, Lopez.... He only looks THIS good against Miami because Miami pretty much plays without a center.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

He's improving yearly but he's not there yet. I think he has 3 years ahead of him until he gets to that position.

i think he can do it in 2 because of his work ethic.

also

if they commit to get him the ball without ceasing. that'll help

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

How can dude call Tim a sidekick compared to Kobe when Kobe's first 3 rings are sidekick rings

At first I wasn't sure if he was kidding or not :lol::lol:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

i think he can do it in 2 because of his work ethic.

also

if they commit to get him the ball without ceasing. that'll help

Or put a couple o shooters around him so that he gets the paint all to himself...but that's more about the team rather than his personal skills. I think he can easily end up being the best two way center.... Howard scores more points but Hibbert is miles ahead of Howard offensively.... and Defensively Hibbert is really good... I think his foot speed that he was mentioning not only with defending big men that can shoot but should also help with his rebounding.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Bitch ass Howard, Gasol, Lopez.... He only looks THIS good against Miami because Miami pretty much plays without a center.

Gasol is too slow, Lopez is soft and medorcre and Howrd has terrible post moves, gambles way too much on defense, and can't hit free throws for shit... Put any of those other guys on Indiana and the Heat win in Five the most...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Or put a couple o shooters around him so that he gets the paint all to himself...but that's more about the team rather than his personal skills. I think he can easily end up being the best two way center.... Howard scores more points but Hibbert is miles ahead of Howard offensively.... and Defensively Hibbert is really good... I think his foot speed that he was mentioning not only with defending big men that can shoot but should also help with his rebounding.

and continue up with the conditioning.

i hear out of him what i dont hear out of any other big men mentioned over him in this thread.

he already getting to work. not mulling over decisions and holding teams hostage

he still was 7/11 tonight

lol

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

Gasol is too slow, Lopez is soft and medorcre and Howrd has terrible post moves, gambles way too much on defense, and can't hit free throws for shit... Put any of those other guys on Indiana and the Heat win in Five the most...

Your viewpoint is so myopic sometimes it's scary. Do you realize that the Heat are only ONE team in the league. Hibbert causes so many problems for Miami because he's the biggest center in the league and Miami has no real big man. Check his games and numbers against the rest of the league.

Otherwise he's an above average center when you watch him against the rest of the league. You've probalbly on seen Hibbert play against Miami.

You've got to have half a brain if you think Hibbert is currently the best center in the league. He wouldn't even say that dumb shit.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

:lol: eeww schooling RR

wiZe

Star
Registered

Hibbert is not even the best big man in the East. :smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Your viewpoint is so myopic sometimes it's scary. Do you realize that the Heat are only ONE team in the league. Hibbert causes so many problems for Miami because he's the biggest center in the league and Miami has no real big man. Check his games and numbers against the rest of the league.

Otherwise he's an above average center when you watch him against the rest of the league. You're probalbly on seen Hibbert play against Miami.

You've got to have half a brain if you think Hibbert is currently the best center in the league. He wouldn't even say that dumb shit.

I understand where you are coming from but I am talking all around skill set.. Hibbert has a nice hook, a decant jump shot, best post up out of all the centers, good rebounder and can hit free throws... His main problem is that he isn't as consistant as he needs to be, however I think this falls more on the coaches at Indiana and them not utilizing all of his skills..
That said, he is not perfect, however my assesment is more of a knock on the other premire centers in the league now, one dimensional players with many flaws..
You can tell I am not a fan of today's big men, however I really like what I see in Hibbert and his cealing is sky high right now..

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered

wait you guys do know that Roy picked up either the third or fourth most fouls in the nba in the regular season and then in the conference semis and finals somehow magically managed to play super long stretches without garnering a whistle right

For all the inevitable yapping about refereeing the Pacers got a lot of breaks this series along with playing well. And Roy was the beneficiary of a lot of them.

HE is not better than Dwight Howard. Howard put up better numbers than him off of back surgery.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

You can tell I am not a fan of today's big men, however I really like what I see in Hibbert and his cealing is sky high right now..

"Right now" isn't about a ceiling. He might very well become the best center in the league but he's not there now. He has work to do but I'm confident he will work hard at it.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Why not ask dude directly?

Could be because Tim ain't even a sidekick, he's an assistant. And nobody said "compared to Kobe 10 years ago." It's just that you associate that label with Kobe because the point is so belabored. But with Duncan, seriously not even a sidekick at times since 2006, the perception is that a ring is a ring.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

"Right now" isn't about a ceiling. He might very well become the best center in the league but he's not there now. He has work to do but I'm confident he will work hard at it.
I think with the righ coaching he is better than Howard, Gasol and Lopez, which in reality isn't saying too much... Shit in many way's I'd rather have Noah than those three..

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

But with Duncan, seriously not even a sidekick at times since 2006, the perception is that a ring is a ring.

Duncan averaged 18 points and 10 rebounds this season and was a defensive player of the year candidate and was all nba first team :lol::lol::lol: you sound silly as hell

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

wait you guys do know that Roy picked up either the third or fourth most fouls in the nba in the regular season and then in the conference semis and finals somehow magically managed to play super long stretches without garnering a whistle right

For all the inevitable yapping about refereeing the Pacers got a lot of breaks this series along with playing well. And Roy was the beneficiary of a lot of them.

HE is not better than Dwight Howard. Howard put up better numbers than him off of back surgery.
Howard always had numbers but he has intagable flaws that can fuck up a team championship run. For example he is supposed to be this great shot blocker, and yes the numbers do support this, but if you watch the Lakers game all you saw was guard after gaurd floting teardrop runners over the out stretch arms of Howard... Sure once in a while he does block one, but 70% are blocked out of bounds so they get the ball back..

mrJR

Rising Star
Registered

Did yall hear kenny say "pause"? :lol::lol:

kenny better be careful. Once the gay mob learns what "pause" means they will cry that's a gay slur too...