Men, What do you like?

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i like very feminine women. i like a woman to look every part the woman. i like hair , and i like curves , i like a woman to always smell good.i am attracted to women who dress like a woman. who have the nails done , and even on a bad hair day the hair is still looking good. i dont like a lot of make up. one thing i always wanna tell sistas is to give up red lipstick. you all have such beautiful lips i think lip gloss is all yall need or something that is close to your skin color. i aint crazy about tall women and i wont give a skinny chick a second look. fit or thick for me.and if any of yall have been on this board a while , you know i am a big fan of the breast lol . as far as the bedroom i like a woman who likes to make love , but who wants to get fucked every once in a while. i like the coochie shaved . i like a woman who gets off on pleasing me in the bed. i love when i am with a woman and its that time of the month , i know aint getting none but we are chilling anyway. i might be watching the game , and all of a sudden , my manhood is out and that warm mouth has just made me miss the last touchdown, and she is moaning more that me. shit like that will get you jewelry :D :yes:

am i asking for 2 much ???? :confused:

7xsi06g.jpg

Bigmario23

Star
Registered
I like a girl with extensions in her hair/bamboo earings at least two pair.:dance:

But all jokes aside I like a women that makes it known she likes me
first. This has been an interesting dynamic that I have experience several times. These women were straight up real.... but unafraid to come off as vulnerable,weak or desperate.

I like a women that is serious about her oral skills.
pretty hands and feet
clear complexion
nice toes with open toe shoes.
no kids
independent
nice eyes
a very soft ass
sense of humor
women who sing
women who wear exotic diffrent types of earrings.
peacock feathers and shit like that:lol:
women who wear color coordinated bangles on there
arm that match there outfit.
women who provoke me to grab them
(I like putting them over my shoulder waltz them around spank that ass with my free hand:D:yes:)

A woman who can pick up the phone and call u just to talk to you, to see how u are doing or just to talk if she is supposed to be your friend.

A woman who calls and asks for everything from you except dick and think she is doing u a favor by sharing her presence with you. :smh:

Sex is not a currency and will never fill up my gas tank or pay my bills. So if that is all she has to offer she is not what i like.

If she can not make me laugh or we can not talk about any and everything honestly and intelligently we have nothing more for each other.

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
A woman who is sexy without even trying

good sense of humor

pretty smile and teeth

one who is flirtatious

who likes teasing and being teased

a lady in the street, but a freak behind closed doors

a woman who goes for her's when she's horny

who can fit into any situation

one who like to give...just because.

one who can stimulate my mind

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
i like very feminine women. i like a woman to look every part the woman. i like hair , and i like curves , i like a woman to always smell good.i am attracted to women who dress like a woman. who have the nails done , and even on a bad hair day the hair is still looking good. i dont like a lot of make up. one thing i always wanna tell sistas is to give up red lipstick. you all have such beautiful lips i think lip gloss is all yall need or something that is close to your skin color. i aint crazy about tall women and i wont give a skinny chick a second look. fit or thick for me.and if any of yall have been on this board a while , you know i am a big fan of the breast lol . as far as the bedroom i like a woman who likes to make love , but who wants to get fucked every once in a while. i like the coochie shaved . i like a woman who gets off on pleasing me in the bed. i love when i am with a woman and its that time of the month , i know aint getting none but we are chilling anyway. i might be watching the game , and all of a sudden , my manhood is out and that warm mouth has just made me miss the last touchdown, and she is moaning more that me. shit like that will get you jewelry :D :yes:

7xsi06g.jpg

Not at all honey. Not at all.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
I had to wait before I answered this one. Since Clair Huxtable isn't real, guess I'll just settle for a good woman.

All I ever wanted was a good woman. She doesn't have to have a models face or body. We need to share similar interest, and goals. A woman who is emotionally stable, she must be a sensuous lady. A woman who you know will be by your side if things get tough. A woman who a man would want to protect and keep for himself.
Great stuff there Mo-Better :) :yes:

home we touch a hot pepper and then touch it :yes:
:eek: :D hehehe I mean :eek: "yall" West Indians crazy :cool:

Personality

Honest
Articulate (tell me exactly what you feel I can't read your mind or between the lines)
Trusting/Not jealous (if you don't trust me i will suspect you)
Spontaneous (I hate schedules and get bored easily)
Intelligent
Classy but sexy
Feminine
Love to laugh
Health Conscious
Strong (I hate spineless women)
Neat (to offset my messiness)
Knowledge of sports
I'm a private person give me my space sometimes but I also like a lot of affection
Treat me like a king I will treat you like a queen
Motivated
She can be domestic stay home and cook or clean or we can both work and hire a maid it doesn't matter to me but she can't just sit on her ass and not contribute anything
Artistic

Physically

Thick or petite as long as she has curves and she has to have SOMETHING back there for me to grab
Dark skin
Long hair
Expressive eyes
Pretty feet
I like my woman to dress sexy almost provocatively in public. I get off knowing I'm with the girl every man in the room wants.
Physically fit

Sexually/What make me bust a good nut

Like I said be spontaneous. Sex can crack at any time. Behind a restaurant, on the side of the road, the park, the beach. The more a chance we can get caught the better. I'm down to do some shit like this :yes:
Don't be stiff. Don't just lay there. FUCK ME BACK!
I have a oral fetish she has to have one too. Be enthusiastic. Swallow like you love it. Wake me up with that shit. I'll do the same.
Sexy lingerie and heels
Vocal in bed tell me what you like. Tell me how to hit it. I want the neighbors to hear.
Kissing while fucking
Bring another woman home :D
I cum the hardest when she works her pussy muscles while riding me or when I'm on top of her.
When I'm hittin your spot pull me deeper inside you. Open up and let me in and squeeze when I pull out. Resist me if I try to pull away from you. Wrap your legs around me. Dig your heels into me. Bite me on my neck, ears, chest. Scratch my back. Cuss me out...

...okay I've said too much :lol:

:D:yes: Hey PK how you doin' :cool:

Try a peppermint stick and stick it up her pussy.I have had that done it is pure heaven:yes::yes::yes::yes:

mints, ice, frozen grapes, all these things are quite urmm fascinating:cool:

Kazoo

Star
Registered
A woman that has a strong Sex Drive - strong enough to match mine

and is comfortable with her Sexuality - not on a crazy ,kinky tip ......................

who knows how to be a Whore in the bedroom - and a Lady in the Streets

and a Pretty face ,Phat Ass ,small waist certainly helps :dance:

buck_ya_bitch

Star
Registered
what I like is a woman that got a stipper body and a video model face

that works 9 to 5 monday to friday plus got a cool ass personality

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/9kxdPUFFv5E[/flash]

MartinAsante

Potential Star
Registered
To be honest, I like a woman who is confident enough to not need to ask me what I like in a woman.

Last edited:

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like women that are athletic and like outdoor activities. This is not all that easy to find in many Black women. I like a women that is in to music. Not just the latest radio play, but a wide range of musical interests.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmmm

Physical:
*Short cut hair that's well kept
*Petite I love a woman I can toss around
during wild sex sessions
* I nice ass not on no buffy shit but a nice lil apple ass that fits her body

*I love a chick with a mean stiletto game I love fuckMe shoes
*Love silk lingerie feels good on the skin
*Smells good love the lotions and all that stuff ladies use to smell good
* optional: lower back dimples that shit drives me crazy HOTDAMN
* big ol smile this one very important
* I'm big on facial features call me weird but eyes nose lips ears etc etc I love them

Mental:
*Good lord I need a goofy chick that laugh as much as I do.
* Gotta be FIESTY I can't stand a yes chick unlike some niccaz I love attitude and I love to argue
* Open minded willing to explore the world with me and try new things
*Cook cuz I'm always hungry ill do every thing else all she gotta do is provide the meal and sex

Sex:
* I like doggy standing still while she throwing that ass back on me. I call that the finisher cuz once she do that its a wrap I'm done!
* Reverse riding (reverse cowgirl) I usually switch to this position when I wanna go the distance. The slight pulling of my dick in opposite direction neutralizes my need to cum
* The milk the cow technique when sucking that dick stroke and suck. Just beware after your done I'm not responsible for the punishment your pussy is going to recieve

Last edited:

MartinAsante

Potential Star
Registered
Hmmmm

Physical:
*Short cut hair that's well kept
*Petite I love a woman I can toss around
during wild sex sessions
* I nice ass not on no buffy shit but a nice lil apple ass that fits her body

*I love a chick with a mean stiletto game I love fuckMe shoes
*Love silk lingerie feels good on the skin
*Smells good love the lotions and all that stuff ladies use to smell good
* optional: lower back dimples that shit drives me crazy HOTDAMN
* big ol smile this one very important
* I'm big on facial features call me weird but eyes nose lips ears etc etc I love them

Mental:
*Good lord I need a goofy chick that laugh as much as I do.
* Gotta be FIESTY I can't stand a yes chick unlike some niccaz I love attitude and I love to argue
* Open minded willing to explore the world with me and try new things
*Cook cuz I'm always hungry ill do every thing else all she gotta do is provide the meal and sex

Sex:
* I like doggy standing still while she throwing that ass back on me. I call that the finisher cuz once she do that its a wrap I'm done!
* Reverse riding (reverse cowgirl) I usually switch to this position when I wanna go the distance. The slight pulling of my dick in opposite direction neutralizes my need to cum
* The milk the cow technique when sucking that dick stroke and suck. Just beware after your done I'm not responsible for the punishment your pussy is going to recieve

CHURCH, especially the bolded part. I love a woman with some snap, some mouth to her. I'm like you, I love to debate, as long as we don't get personal, and then take our frustrations out on each other in the bedroom.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
mind:

Man, seduction and great sex starts in the mind. So she has to be intellectually curious as well as sexually curious. Be openminded about life, the world and culture, and that will carry over to the bedroom.

She need be articulate enough to effectively communicate her wants, needs, likes and dislikes--and confident enough to stand by them, or give me a heads up as they evolve, not after the fact. Don't move the goalposts on me all the time. Say what you mean, mean what you say.

If she's eloquent enough to mindfuck me before we even touch, even better.

body:

I tend to like short women, but I like any woman who feels confident and sexy enough to vibrate eroticism / sensuality no matter her body type. This usually means a woman who knows how to get herself off as well as others.

Bedroom eyes get me every single time, and pretty skin is a VERY close second. A nice smile has been known to melt me. A sexy mouth (ESP! tongue) has been known to turn me the fuck out. A nice voice is a big plus - nice voices mean hot pillow talk, good phone sex, a nice soundtrack when we are making love or fucking (or both) all night long.

I love a nicely shaped ass. Def. like nice breasts, full or perky, although it's not a dealbreaker for me. Oddly enough I tend to attract women with a great rack, maybe cause Im not drilling holes in their bra when we meet LOL

I love a beautiful neck and back. This is an extremely underrated attribute.

I have a fishnet fetish so if you have a great pair of legs and you like stockings, hosiery and nets of all kinds, you can have me wrapped around your finger.

soul:

Be compassionate. The east coast has made me a little hard, but human suffering and struggle still hurts my heart, and I like a woman who loves that in a man and doesn't scoff at it. That means I will be proud of our grandbabies and respect them as good people 30, 40 years later.

Be God-fearing. I don't care if you are Christian, NGE or Buddhist, or if you follow Ifa, Sufism or Ausar Auset. Love your Creator, seek spiritual evolution, love and appreciate the Divinity in nature and the universe. A woman who doesnt seek and nurture her connection to the Most High is at a disadvantage when the shit hits the fan. All the women in my fam who raised me are God-fearing. This is a must.

Be loyal. Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything. And people who aren't loyal are people who are usually deeply insecure and angry deep down, and unwilling to ride for anything since they feel no one is riding for them, so fuck the world. I studiously avoid those kind of people.

Love music and art. Feel it in you soul. Nuff said.

An old soul is a bonus. If you are wise beyond your years or you seem like the sort of person who has lived many lives in many times, then you are my a-alike and we might be working with something worthwhile.

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor

7xsi06g.jpg

Loved this response. . that last part is all me :yes:

thirst245

Support BGOL
Registered
KEEP IT REAL!!!

LADIES,

THESE NINJAS ARE GONNA COME UP IN HERE, BUYING BMWS AT A USED SUZUKI DEALERSHIP. WHEN YOU DO THAT, YOU DON'T BUY A CLASSY BMW, YOU FINANCE A CAR.

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!!???

TRANSLATION = SELLING STR8 WOLF TICKETS!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NINJAS LIKE DIRTY HOES!!!! NINJAS HAVE BABIES BY DIRTY HOES, THEY CHEAT ON YOU WITH DIRTY HOES . . . BET'S ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS THE RESULT OF GUESS WHAT . . . DURTY HOES!!!!!!!

MUTHAFUCKA . . . BGOL WOULDN'T EXIST IF IT WASN'T FOR DIRTY HOES!!!!!

VIVA LA NASTY HOE!!!!

yeah dem dirty ones can give you a fit:lol::lol::lol:

juanslim

Support BGOL
Registered
Older women... Mid 30's to late 40's... I can be myself around them; quiet and easy going... Plus, sex is ALWAYS an adventure...

onewingedangel

Potential Star
Registered
Sorry. . I know was kinda broad. But I didn't want to make too specific. So I guess what I am asking is any of the following:
What do you like a woman to do sexually?
What makes you "bust a good nut"? lol
What is something your woman (or ex woman) does that makes you happy? ( like something nice: cooks for you, etc)
And anything else you want to add. .

I like a woman that can listen to me. One that can cook and clean a little because I suck at both of those. . . I've been living on my own for a while now but I have a girl.

I like for a woman to know when it's time to say something and know what to say during those moments (it means she's paying attention), I mutual interest if you know what I mean.

I'm very sexual even though most times, I hardly initiate the sex. The the sex is great when you know that she wants it. But I DO look at foreplay and intamacy as an all day all night thing, romance can happen at any time and any place. So when I'm with her, I make sure she knows how I feel about her and do all the things that I can for her whenever I can Where ever I can. Sex is a mental thing, if you can delve into her emotions as well as your own the sex will always be mutually great.

Edit
As far as type of girl, I like girls that are women first. I like the type of girl that is smart and is very attractive. She's gotta dress and look nice because that's the FIRST thing I notice when I look at her. Light makeup, heels, manicured fingernails, pedicured toenails, skin that glows that sort of thing. I tend to be VERY much more attracted to smaller petite girls, 5'4 and under. I have yet to actually date a girl over that height. I like thin and in shape girls because I'm in shape my damn self (5'11 195lbs, I play football so I'm in good shape). Ummm i think that's all
peec
cg

Last edited:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Be compassionate. The east coast has made me a little hard, but human suffering and struggle still hurts my heart, and I like a woman who loves that in a man and doesn't scoff at it. That means I will be proud of our grandbabies and respect them as good people 30, 40 years later.

Be God-fearing. I don't care if you are Christian, NGE or Buddhist, or if you follow Ifa, Sufism or Ausar Auset. A woman who doesnt seek and nurture her connection to the Most High is at a disadvantage when the shit hits the fan. All the women in my fam who raised me are God-fearing. This is a must.

Be loyal. Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything. And people who aren't loyal are people who are usually deeply insecure and angry deep down, and unwilling to ride for anything since they feel no one is riding for them, so fuck the world. I studiously avoid those kind of people.

Love music and art. Feel it in you soul. Nuff said.

An old soul is a bonus. If you are wise beyond your years or you seem like the sort of person who has lived many lives in many times, then you are my a-alike and we might be working with something worthwhile.

Uh huh- I'm going to have to put you on auto quote Dale. Those are all the things I value in my "ideal" him.

Well said.

superman2004

Star
Registered
A woman with a good attitude
A woman who knows her role
A woman who knows what she wants instead of pretending or being confused
A freak
Pretty
Good head on her shoulders
Physically takes care of her body i.e. work out and being feminine
She doesn't mind kicking it at home and or doing whatever outside home - no holds barred

GentlemanJack

Rising Star
OG Investor
The majority of what I would say has been covered ad nauseam. Timing and chemistry ultimately decides the who and when.

In short, the commonalities in the women of my present and past:

Personality

They have all had a sense of humor and intelligence. Confidence and compassion. Mellow mood. Goal oriented.

Physically

Variety, (short, tall slightly big, some small) none sloppy. Hell, I'm not! A beautiful smile and nice lips is a must.(Kinda like that Chicutie)

Sexually

She must like to be sexually gratified in orally and from penetration. I'm gonna bring it, so she better!!

An ex girl who once put Ice cubes into her vagina just before I smashed is a close second to a master of Kegels I once dated. The squirter was uncomfortable when I made her do it... which was a little bit of a let down.

11_BRAVO

Star
OG Investor
A woman that doesn't know she's beautiful is something. I find a womans openess to be gratifying. Compassionate and caring. Tender, like rain that falls softly on ears. Humility, like kisses that touch places that only love can touch. A thoughtful heart that folds well in strong arms like mine. A woman that allows me to swallow the scars and flood the cracks that inhabit where no one cares to notice. The woman i look at and know that love was definitly made the night she was conceived.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
sexually

....rub and massage my balls when im about to bust.....for some reason i skeet further when my girl does that.
i also like my balls played with when she giving me dome.

...i like my girl to gently bite my dick when she sucking it...mainly the head.
and kinda like gently scrap it with her teeth.

..tickle underneath my dick with thye tip of her tounge......near the base and on the sides

play with my nipples.......mainly with the tip of her tounge.
lick on my neck.....play with my earlobes.

....let me call her a bitch sometimes and be VERY submissive when she needs to be.

....let me dog her pussy sometimes...you know...not all that love making stuff....but do some actual ghetto fucking.

...keep her low self esteem out the bedroom.

....beat my dick off with her oiled up feet....etc. :D

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
A woman that doesn't know she's beautiful is something. I find a womans openess to be gratifying. Compassionate and caring. Tender, like rain that falls softly on ears. Humility, like kisses that touch places that only love can touch. A thoughtful heart that folds well in strong arms like mine. A woman that allows me to swallow the scars and flood the cracks that inhabit where no one cares to notice. The woman i look at and know that love was definitly made the night she was conceived.

Poetic! :yes: