Men, What do you like?

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
There has been a lot of discussion about about what women like, what makes us come, etc. So my question is men what do you like?
And I know every man is different but I will just be nice to hear about different experiences whether it be sexual or just doing nice things. And ladies, feel free to join in with things your man liked, etc. . :)

gerald-ivey-for-your-eyes-only.jpg

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Thats a broad question. I like long hair but don't mind short if its kept. I like fit women but don't mind one thats just thick. I like any sexual position except reverse doggystyle that shit hurts.

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
I like wild freaky girls, down for whatever, whenever! :D

But I am longing for a virginal, not really into sex girl these days :confused:

Weird isn't...

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
Thats a broad question. I like long hair but don't mind short if its kept. I like fit women but don't mind one thats just thick. I like any sexual position except reverse doggystyle that shit hurts.

Sorry. . I know was kinda broad. But I didn't want to make too specific. So I guess what I am asking is any of the following:
What do you like a woman to do sexually?
What makes you "bust a good nut"? lol
What is something your woman (or ex woman) does that makes you happy? ( like something nice: cooks for you, etc)
And anything else you want to add. .

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Sorry. . I know was kinda broad. But I didn't want to make too specific. So I guess what I am asking is any of the following:
What do you like a woman to do sexually?
What makes you "bust a good nut"? lol
What is something your woman (or ex woman) does that makes you happy? ( like something nice: cooks for you, etc)
And anything else you want to add. .

This is much better.

I don't like a woman that does acts inhibited in bed. I understand No anal but the normal shit should be up for grabs.

Some good fore-play makes me nut the hardest.

Don't Nag I hate that shit.

sometimes I like to go out electronic shopping and clothes shopping on my own. Don't nag to come along.

Love women who aren't scared to take the first step (ask a guy out, ask for sex).

I hate to be the one always asking for sex.

I cook, But she should cook sometimes especially if she is home first or always home.

Love miniskirts......in the house, outside cover that shit up.

Last edited:

DiamondDeuce

Support BGOL
Registered
A woman that is down for my cause from day 1.

Where I know from the very start of "anything" that is a woman is with me because she ENJOYS SPENDING TIME WITH ME...........and not for what she thinks she can GET OUT OF ME.

A woman that understands that I am a man and does not need to "test me" on some bullshit.

On the "rare" occasion that I find that everything else on a "sexual level" tends to work itself out.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor

:confused::lol: Sounds like a story.

BLK FIRE!!!

Support BGOL
Registered
Great question! Although, having the toughest time here, trying to explain.(Been here at least 5 mins with blank stare):confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Physical-
Ass, hips, thighs, lips, big nips, and pretty eyes :D

*I don't want to see your spine when i'm hitting it doggy, so eat a sandwich*

Personality etc.-
sense of humor, sense of self, loves kids, patience (I have none, so one of us needs to have some), good convo, and she doesn't have to continuously prove her strength as a woman to me (I wouldn't be with her if she wasn't strong in the first place)

Sexually-
Just show up in boy short panties and a wifebeater with no bra to start

*woman with an oral fetish :yes:
*woman who loves aggressive men
*dirty talking
*dirty eye contact when getting head gets me every time
*I had a female tell me to lay back and sit still while she placed my penis in her and she started to work her kegel muscles for like ten minutes, that shit felt so good and it was real erotic. I couldn't take it anymore and I just flipped her over and went to work. Both of us ended up catching grunting, groaning, toe-curling orgasms.
*females who like to have sex in odd places (locations) :yes:

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
i like dirty hoes.

KEEP IT REAL!!!

LADIES,

THESE NINJAS ARE GONNA COME UP IN HERE, BUYING BMWS AT A USED SUZUKI DEALERSHIP. WHEN YOU DO THAT, YOU DON'T BUY A CLASSY BMW, YOU FINANCE A CAR.

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!!???

TRANSLATION = SELLING STR8 WOLF TICKETS!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NINJAS LIKE DIRTY HOES!!!! NINJAS HAVE BABIES BY DIRTY HOES, THEY CHEAT ON YOU WITH DIRTY HOES . . . BET'S ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS THE RESULT OF GUESS WHAT . . . DURTY HOES!!!!!!!

MUTHAFUCKA . . . BGOL WOULDN'T EXIST IF IT WASN'T FOR DIRTY HOES!!!!!

VIVA LA NASTY HOE!!!!

Last edited:

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
I love a beautiful black woman who is classy, sophicated, open minded, disease free, caring, loving, loyal, trustworthy, smell good, hygienetically clean, someone that can cook, someone that can give me support when I am down, someone I can have a great time with, someone that can have a great conversation with me, have great sex with me etc,etc,etc.

:yes:

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate clothing. So I like to be naked, none of this slow take this off and that..get naked and I will take my time to get to it..slowly.

I love the curve of woman hips, ass, lips, breast, nice stomach...there is nothing more like a woman with sexy curve.

I like a woman who is sexual in nature, but shy and want to be please. But not afraid to speak her mind freely.

I love when a woman lick my chest..shit drives me wild. And there is nothing better in this world than a hot, wet juicy pussy to me.

And there is nothing like some damn good blowjob..

eastpoint

Potential Star
Platinum Member
I like it when a woman sucks my dick or riding (just my tip) slowly, and is playing with my nipples. As I am about to come, its imperative that she does not stop playing with my nipples, and squeezing my testicles as I am cumming.

I am ok with her not swallowing, as long as she does not stop pleasing my member, until it is completed:yes:

ibobby

Star
Registered
waking up to a woman playing with(or suckin')my tool...:yes: and I'm talking bout out of a deep sleep. shit just make my day.

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Where I know from the very start of "anything" that is a woman is with me because she ENJOYS SPENDING TIME WITH ME...........and not for what she thinks she can GET OUT OF ME.

A woman that understands that I am a man and does not need to "test me" on some bullshit.

On the "rare" occasion that I find that everything else on a "sexual level" tends to work itself out.

This right here is a pure turn on to me...the fact that you have someone who's down is a great and RARE thing nowadays...

This pretty much sums up the physical and mental...

Physical-

Personality etc.-
sense of humor, sense of self, loves kids, patience (I have none, so one of us needs to have some), good convo, and she doesn't have to continuously prove her strength as a woman to me (I wouldn't be with her if she wasn't strong in the first place)

Sexually-

*dirty talking
*I had a female tell me to lay back and sit still while she placed my penis in her and she started to work her kegel muscles for like ten minutes, that shit felt so good and it was real erotic. I couldn't take it anymore and I just flipped her over and went to work. Both of us ended up catching grunting, groaning, toe-curling orgasms.

Oh, and Shane, you're a damn Fool!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

nameless

Potential Star
Registered
slow blowjobs - not to make me cum but to see how good she can make me feel
deep tongue kissing
playing/sucking on my chest
kissing and soft biting all over my body - drives me wild
head while playing with my chest
good sex
sensual handjob while soft biting on my chest
quickies
pleasing HER!
boy shorts
wife beaters no bra
sensualness

chest = man nipples :yes:

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sexually, I like it when a woman takes as much interest in her orgasm as I do. I LOVE to see a woman touch herself when I'm hittin it. There's nothing sexier. I absolutely love a sloppy, wet blow job...love a woman whose not intimidated to ask for what she wants sexually...huge turn on!

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
I like women who have decent conversation skills. Someone who can talk openly about their sexuality as well about the current political state, or even about Jay-Z camel lookin' ass.

I like women who are agressive with me behind close doors, but at just the right moment. I'm here to have fun, but also to give out mind altering orgasms.:dance:

I can't have a timid sex partner who doesn't know her body.

I'm a fan of women with meat, though I don't discriminate. I have no particular type; I will date a small petite woman or a big (not sloppy:smh:) girl as long as she is comfident with herself. Someone here can vouch for this fact.

I don't mind spending money to have fun with someone who is worth my time and effort. That person has to at least know how to have adult fun in an adult environment. Not feeling some little kid talking about going to see Lil Wayne or some shit.:smh:

I hate ghetto ass women. If your ass is in your 30's, then fuckin' act like it.

I got more, but SWATLANTA and I are pretty much in the same state of mind.

Physical-
Ass, hips, thighs, lips, big nips, and pretty eyes

Personality etc.-

Sexually-

*woman with an oral fetish
*dirty talking
*females who like to have sex in odd places (locations)

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Physical-

Personality etc.-

Sexually-

*dirty talking

Damn i knew I liked you :yes: But Swat..I am not a thick girl does that change things :cool: I got every thing else down though :yes:LOL

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A chick that really likes sports, not just says it to get cool points
A chick that likes scary movies, you know how fucking hard it is to get a date to a scary movie???
Give my dog a bath, I hate wrestlin with that damn wet hyper mofo
Surprise me with some head, just out of the blue, I step out of the shower and damn.
Just buy me shit because you know I want it. Could be some new flavor of Gatorade they only sell in like 5 stores around town, or you see Im runnin out of OJ, just come to the spot with a new bottle.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I like women who have decent conversation skills. Someone who can talk openly about their sexuality as well about the current political state, or even about Jay-Z camel lookin' ass.

I like women who are agressive with me behind close doors, but at just the right moment. I'm here to have fun, but also to give out mind altering orgasms.:dance:

I can't have a timid sex partner who doesn't know her body.

I'm a fan of women with meat, though I don't discriminate. I have no particular type; I will date a small petite woman or a big (not sloppy:smh:) girl as long as she is comfident with herself. Someone here can vouch for this fact.

I don't mind spending money to have fun with someone who is worth my time and effort. That person has to at least know how to have adult fun in an adult environment. Not feeling some little kid talking about going to see Lil Wayne or some shit.:smh:

I hate ghetto ass women. If your ass is in your 30's, then fuckin' act like it.

I got more, but SWATLANTA and I are pretty much in the same state of mind.

Y'all sound like my type.:cool:

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like a woman with style. If she can't dress I'm NOT going to even be attracted to her.
Someone I can TALK to without any any real issues.

A good kisser.
Someone who is going to do something that I'm going to think about the next day after we had sex. Other wise I'm not going to fuck with her any more.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
:hmm:

grey-wolf-snow.jpg

istockphoto_1503389_golden_ticket.jpg

All these lying ass ninjas just came out the thread titled: " Cum guzzler golddigger KARRINE STEFFANS blows bubbles while doing Dallas Mavericks. "

:hmm:

I saw that shit.

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LurkDiggler

Potential Star
Registered

Some good stuff posted in there. Agree with the above and will add:

0) Must enjoy giving and receiving Oral
1) Kissing ... passionate, deep, old fashioned KISSING; absolutely KILLER during good lovemaking
2) Affectionate (+PDA ... everything in moderation)
3) Healthy Sex drive ... for me
4) Accommodating to clothing requests :yes: (i.e., dress, skirt, heels) ... it is ON :yes::yes::yes:
5) Communicative without nagging
6) Teamplayer ... i.e., recognizes that we are on the same Team
7) Can enjoy "Blockbuster" night cooking together and watching a movie
8) LOVES to dance ... a variety of styles ... it can be SUCH healthy foreplay
9) Fun, even when we are doing absolutely NOTHING but enjoying each other's company

And, of course, I expect to reciprocate accordingly.

Peace

Last edited:

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
I can't understand why people try to "test" you. I've had this happen to me too.. I think it's stupid.

Great question! Although, having the toughest time here, trying to explain.(Been here at least 5 mins with blank stare):confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Sorry. . just let us know when you think of something ;)

Physical-

Personality etc.-

Sexually-

*dirty talking

Loved this response :D

VIVA LA NASTY HOE!!!!
:lol::lol::lol:

I love when a woman lick my chest..shit drive me wild
All men must like this huh?