Megan Thee Stallion got a nice ass

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To me it pisses me off that a chick from Texas mad a straight up Memphis album and is getting mad play .... when so many chicks from the M barely get anything from the grind....

But at least she openly acknowledges that her shit is Based on 3-6 and Memphis... unlike so many other people...

Memphis and Texas goes hand in hand. Think Suave house

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://2dopeboyz.com/2019/05/20/megan-thee-stallion-covers-fader/

megan-thee-stallion-fader-header-500x333.jpg

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To me it pisses me off that a chick from Texas mad a straight up Memphis album and is getting mad play .... when so many chicks from the M barely get anything from the grind....

But at least she openly acknowledges that her shit is Based on 3-6 and Memphis... unlike so many other people...

That regions shit is for oldheads. Everything is a mixture these days

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her lightskinned friend Jade could get it something serious

Just watched it. You my friend, have spoken the absolute truth. I didn't even mute the video. That's a feat in itself. Yellowbone, pretty in the face, thick, and red hair. Shit should be illegal.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
She goes to TSU. Houston always had the baddest bitches

She's the next Just Brittney...

Take that as you will.

Side note: I always found that TSU & Uof H are in 3rd & 5th Wards a trip for some reason...

*two cents*

Last edited:

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She's the next Just Brittney...

Take that as you will.

Side note: I always found that TSU & Uof H are in 3rd & 5th Wards a trip for some reason...

*two cents*

Bruh they nowhere close to the 5th, they in the middle of 3rd ward.

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I feel u %1000. I feel the same way about all the LA artist gettin all the love and credit for the Bay Area sound