Megan Thee Stallion got a nice ass

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You even included The Firm album as hers too!!!:lol: This wasn't a who was better, or more attractive, or even who you listened to more of. Just popularity. Kim had suburban white bitches knowing her shit, Fox... Not so much. I honestly don't understand why this was being argued.:lol:
Lol I mean just saying.

But shit, black chicks too. Nobody was doing the foxy thing like that.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Continue Making a fool out of yourself
:smh:

You and ole boy ain't bringing shit to the discussion but some "you're wrong" shit though. I didn't even have the want or energy to pull numbers, but even then... We still wrong and you're right cause you say so...:hmm:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
"Not tonight" was every black woman's theme song in that era!!!
Straight up.

Fox was too butch for the majority of women to get on her like that. She looked feminine enough, but she gave off a much more masculine vibe than Kim.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I sure wish we would stop referring to "built" black women as stallions. Regardless of the colloquialism a stallion is a fuckin' male horse. Stop already with this degrading bullshit. :smh:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

D5DcnOcUYAAJhuG.jpg

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Man, I sure wish we would stop referring to "built" black women as stallions. Regardless of the colloquialism a stallion is a fuckin' male horse. Stop already with this degrading bullshit. :smh:

They dont hear ya, bruh!! Just shows how ass backwards this world were living in!!

Horse gender definitions
Various terms are used to describe male and female horses of different ages. Check out our guide to the horse terminology used to indicate a horse's gender and age.

Filly
A female horse or pony under 4 years of age.

Colt
A male horse or pony under 4 years of age that has not been gelded (castrated).

Foal
A female or male horse or pony under 1 year of age. A female foal is known as a "Filly Foal", a male foal is known as a "Colt Foal".

Weanling
A foal that has been weaned. Foals are typically weaned at 5-6 months of age.

Yearling
A female or male horse that is between 1 and 2 years old. A female yearling is known as a "Yearling Filly", a male yearling that has not been gelded (castrated) is known as a "Yearling Colt".

Mare
A female horse or pony that is 4 years or older.

Stallion
A male horse or pony that is 4 years or older that has not been gelded (castrated). Stallions are also known as "Entire".

Gelding
A male horse or pony of any age that has been gelded (castrated).

Rig
A male horse or pony who has either one or both testes undescended and retained or a male horse that has been improperly castrated. Rigs can display stallion tendencies, especially around mares.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I respect most people's hustle if they worked really hard to get there so...props.

She a bad bitch. Her music ain't my cup of tea, but she def got a lot of sex appeal.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
To me it pisses me off that a chick from Texas mad a straight up Memphis album and is getting mad play .... when so many chicks from the M barely get anything from the grind....

But at least she openly acknowledges that her shit is Based on 3-6 and Memphis... unlike so many other people...