Mayans MC: Sons Of Anarchy Sequel

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I suspect the next series in the franchise might revolve mainly around Special Agent Lincoln.

844d0ff40e01e98dd53933faf7206c2d.jpg

ray-otto-1024x719.jpg

f79d7cf00335382627231677e6e6895a.png

He has basically been “Palpatine” in the background pulling the strings behind SAMCRO, Mayans and the Cartel.

He is the cat that has been behind all the drama in both series.

^^^^^

I was JUST thinking the same thing

Why let him live?

I would like to see the dirty federal side of this war.

Imagine Sutter version of the federal agents and police? The Shield: federal agents Marshall etc?

How filthy they get trying to the right thing?

In the SOA universe?

Maybe show HOW Potter became Potter?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian that was so lazy the way they ended Adelita getting shanked up like that by the lil girl she raised who I guess is the new Adelita now

I got they were trying to go all deep and Shakespeare sh*t

I do

But that wasn't earned

They were juggling too many balls in the air.

And that was huge disservice to an interesting character arc and angle opposite the usual cartel bikers cops perspectives

To see it from a civilian a terrorist a freedom fighter eyes

To see the justification the conflict

so NO ONE gets salvation?

Emily does? Why?

The ONE MAIN white character lives?

Her bloody hands are justified?

Adelita did EVERYTHING for her PEOPLE.

And they kill her?

EZ put EVERYTHING behind the club

He gave up his future his loves his family for the club. He was willing to make the ultimate sacrifice EVERY time.

But he gets no salvation

Even HIS child dies?

Emily killed a son too.

She was complicit at every turn with Miguel.

Angel was NEVER as tough as he claimed

Never.

if he had never burned down that warehouse... the club wouldn't be in that mess.

Adelita journey should have been shown with much more depth. And to have Mini kill her with absolutely no foreshadowing was cheap.

I could have had less of the SOA involvement honestly. Especially Issac.

Keep it Mexican

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think we need to clear something up

The club didn't know EZ girl was pregnant

* except maybe Bottles which would make perhaps the most loathsome character in SOA history and that's saying a whole lot.

They just wanted to tie up lose ends and all these women in their eyes are expendable

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Just started season 3 I notice it seemed different and after a quick search it seems the show runner got fired and they have new writers for the series.

Does the series fall off after season 3 or should I quit here.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think we need to clear something up

The club didn't know EZ girl was pregnant

* except maybe Bottles which would make perhaps the most loathsome character in SOA history and that's saying a whole lot.

They just wanted to tie up lose ends and all these women in their eyes are expendable

A few weeks later and I stand on the fact that bottles is the one of if not the WORST character in SOA universe

That bozo murdered an innocent pregnant woman who was nothing bit loyal and cool with him and club.

@blackbull1970

And honestly the way they vegan to portray him as smart I really believe he KNEW.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just started season 3 I notice it seemed different and after a quick search it seems the show runner got fired and they have new writers for the series.

Does the series fall off after season 3 or should I quit here.

It picks up in pace in the last 2 seasons.

They close out all the storylines, it seems rushed, but if they had stretched it out for another season or two to go more in-depth, it would boring.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
‘Mayans M.C.’ Star & Producer JD Pardo Inks First-Look Deal With FX

Rosy Cordero
December 11, 2023

Coming off 5 successful seasons of Mayans M.C., Emmy Award-nominee JD Pardo has signed a first-look deal with FX Productions to develop new television programming for FX.

Pardo portrayed Ezekiel “EZ” Reyes on the hit Sons of Anarchy spinoff, created by Kurt Sutter and Elgin James, from 2018 to 2023. On-screen, Pardo’s EZ went from prospect to influential member of the M.C. to leader of it all by series end. Pardo also grew professionally and creatively, he began his journey as the show’s lead actor, later adding producer to his credits to making his directorial debut in the Season 5 episode titled, “I See The Black Light.”

Additionally, Pardo was also recently seen starring in Prime Video’s action-thriller series The Terminal List, alongside Chris Pratt. He will next be in Prime Video’s reimagining of the 1989 MGM film Road House, starring alongside Jake Gyllenhaal. Directed by Doug Liman, the film will premiere in early 2024.

Born and raised in Panorama City, CA, Pardo the son of an Argentinean father and Salvadoran mother, found his love for acting while taking a high school theater class. He began his career with recurring arcs on NBC’s 2004 musical series, American Dream and in the CBS series Clubhouse. Two years later, Pardo starred in the Lifetime movie A Girl Like Me: The Gwen Araujo Story, which chronicles the true story of the titular transgender teen (played by Pardo) who was murdered by four male acquaintances. The movie was honored with the GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding Movie for Television in 2006.

Additional film credits also include F9: The Fast Saga (2021), Guillermo Arriaga’s The Burning Plain (2008), Snitch (2013) and Summit’s final installment of the Twilight Series Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (2012).

In 2016, Pardo was nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Actor in a Digital Daytime Drama Series for his work on Hulu’s East Los High. His additional television credits include starring roles in JJ Abram’s NBC drama Revolution and CW’s The Messengers, among others.

He is repped by UTA, The Framework Collective and Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, et al.

JD-Pardo.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
‘Mayans M.C.’s Clayton Cardenas To Star Opposite Kate Del Castillo In ‘The Cleaning Lady’ Season 3

Rosy Cordero
December 22, 2023

Coming off five successful seasons on FX’s Mayans M.C., Clayton Cardenas has set up his next project.

Cardenas has joined the cast of Fox’s The Cleaning Lady for Season 3 in the role of Dante, Ramona’s (Kate del Castillo) trusted lieutenant who is intense and authoritative with a dangerous edge. Unconcerned with anything but protecting the business, Dante grows increasingly aggravated with Thony (Élodie Yung), who constantly undermines their operations.

Del Castillo recently joined the series alongside Santiago Cabrera, who plays her brother Jorge Sanchez.

Based on the hit original Argentine series, The Cleaning Lady follows Thony De La Rosa, a whip-smart Cambodian doctor who comes to the U.S. for a medical treatment to save her ailing son. But when the system fails and attempts to push her down, Thony refuses to be marginalized and instead takes matters into her own hands. Forced to use unconventional measures to protect her family and save the ones she loves; Thony further crosses the moral line as she gets deeper entwined in the criminal underbelly of Las Vegas.

The series also stars Adan Canto, Martha Millan, Sebastien & Valentino LaSalle, Sean Lew, Faith Bryant and Eva De Dominic.

Miranda Kwok developed the series and co-showruns alongside fellow executive producer Jeannine Renshaw. Rose Marie Vega and Paola Suarez also are executive producers. Shay Mitchell and David Dean Portelli are executive consultants.

Cardenas is best known for his role as Angel Reyes on FX’s biker drama Mayans M.C., which recently wrapped its final season. He previously played Diego Castillo on the Emmy-winning series American Crime and has appeared on series such as Law & Order: SVU, Snowfall, FBI and S.W.A.T.

In addition to acting, Cardenas is a spoken-word poet and painter whose large-scale canvas work has caught the attention of collectors across.

He is repped by IAG and The Rosenzweig Group.

Clayton-Press-Photo-Karla-Tosta.jpeg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
‘Mayans M.C.’s Clayton Cardenas To Star Opposite Kate Del Castillo In ‘The Cleaning Lady’ Season 3

The series also stars Adan Canto, Martha Millan, Sebastien & Valentino LaSalle, Sean Lew, Faith Bryant and Eva De Dominic.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Rosy Cordero
December 22, 2023

Coming off five successful seasons on FX’s Mayans M.C., Clayton Cardenas has set up his next project.

Cardenas has joined the cast of Fox’s The Cleaning Lady for Season 3 in the role of Dante, Ramona’s (Kate del Castillo) trusted lieutenant who is intense and authoritative with a dangerous edge. Unconcerned with anything but protecting the business, Dante grows increasingly aggravated with Thony (Élodie Yung), who constantly undermines their operations.

Del Castillo recently joined the series alongside Santiago Cabrera, who plays her brother Jorge Sanchez.

Based on the hit original Argentine series, The Cleaning Lady follows Thony De La Rosa, a whip-smart Cambodian doctor who comes to the U.S. for a medical treatment to save her ailing son. But when the system fails and attempts to push her down, Thony refuses to be marginalized and instead takes matters into her own hands. Forced to use unconventional measures to protect her family and save the ones she loves; Thony further crosses the moral line as she gets deeper entwined in the criminal underbelly of Las Vegas.

Miranda Kwok developed the series and co-showruns alongside fellow executive producer Jeannine Renshaw. Rose Marie Vega and Paola Suarez also are executive producers. Shay Mitchell and David Dean Portelli are executive consultants.

Cardenas is best known for his role as Angel Reyes on FX’s biker drama Mayans M.C., which recently wrapped its final season. He previously played Diego Castillo on the Emmy-winning series American Crime and has appeared on series such as Law & Order: SVU, Snowfall, FBI and S.W.A.T.

In addition to acting, Cardenas is a spoken-word poet and painter whose large-scale canvas work has caught the attention of collectors across.

He is repped by IAG and The Rosenzweig Group.

Clayton-Press-Photo-Karla-Tosta.jpeg

Good