Drea de Matteo, Adriana La Cerva on 'The Sopranos,' launches OnlyFans account

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Celebrities you can see on OnlyFans: Jordyn Woods, Carmen Electra, Bella Thorne and more
De Matteo appeared on "The Sopranos" as a series regular for the first five seasons. In 2004, she won an Emmy for supporting actress in a drama series for her portrayal of La Cerva.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
It's PG-13 at best
You can get away with a lot in a PG-13 these days. At least two fucks and a dick joke.Still much more than you're getting from her wack Onlyfans.

I'm sure she's making bank off of high cost private videos and pictures for 'special' custom who are willingly to pay big money to see Adriana from Sopranos nude. Even if it is two decades too late.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
EHbLOghW4AA0jhs.jpg:large
5ea79d22-31ee-4fbc-b212-8ebdedfa2bda_text.gif
331ec85c-e1ab-4e1c-9ef4-25e4742fda73_text.gif
sFHDu3.gif

man-rolling-on-floor-laughing-439dpm1xtom5fuo3.gif

ahhhh the memories. :lol:

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I hear ya - definitely wonder what they're sending out to their top dollar subscribers for private videos, lol.

Even though it would have been better if it were Late-90s or Early-2000s OnlyFans.
Yes sir...the thing is their bodies might be decent...but that face...well...thats another story...ole girl from sopranos was already losing her looks at the end of the show...i just wanna see what dat puss do... :clap:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yes sir...the thing is their bodies might be decent...but that face...well...thats another story...ole girl from sopranos was already losing her looks at the end of the show...i just wanna see what dat puss do... :clap:

Funny story ... I've got some older coworkers who actually look better now than they did 15 - 20 years ago. Minimal make-up and no alterations.

One is close to 60 and could pass for 45. The other is 57 and refers to herself as an "old lady" and I'm like - ? - it's crazy to think about all the 20- and 30-somethings in and out of Hollywood who are getting WAY too much work done and look terrible. I am NOT trying to get Me Too'd to close out 2023 on some bullshit, so I remain neutral but honestly I want to tell them - "You look better than alot of chicks 20 years your junior. What the fuck? Stop lying ..."

My mom's 73 and has often said - "What did so-and-so do to their face?" (regarding celebrities).

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Funny story ... I've got some older coworkers who actually look better now than they did 15 - 20 years ago. Minimal make-up and no alterations.

One is close to 60 and could pass for 45. The other is 57 and refers to herself as an "old lady" and I'm like - ? - it's crazy to think about all the 20- and 30-somethings in and out of Hollywood who are getting WAY too much work done and look terrible. I am NOT trying to get Me Too'd to close out 2023 on some bullshit, so I remain neutral but honestly I want to tell them - "You look better than alot of chicks 20 years your junior. What the fuck? Stop lying ..."

My mom's 73 and has often said - "What did so-and-so do to their face?" (regarding celebrities).

Yup