MASTER P JOINS FORCES WITH FORMER TESLA ENGINEER TO CREATE BLACK-OWNED SUPERCARS

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Man. That’s your response? Damn.

You'd rather I cheer for someone trying to jump into an industry thats on the decline?

A bunch of leaders from established HBCUs had to go see Trump with their hat in hand for funding to keep their doors open.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
.....sir...did you just compare an HBCU to an NFL franchise? I’m confused.
I mean if that’s how you took it. The point was....if you had money in the 80s and you took the approach that you shouldn’t invest in something that’s failing then you would’ve passed up owning a NFL franchise. Donald Trump had a chance to own the Cowboys but chose to go to that other football league because the NFL was struggling. The NFL you know now isn’t the same as the one from the 80s.

All I’m saying is just because HBCUs aren’t doing well shouldn’t stop someone.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
See that's why we're here *points at eyes*. I'm thinking ok even if it's Black owned only a minute amount of Black people would be able to afford it so what's the point?

I'm the same way. I'm not buying nothing that's over 100k and unproven. They may want to target the 35k to 50k line like Tesla did. I think it'll get a better consumer base. They said 'affordable' but that's subjective.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Now p says he opening a hbcu:roflmao:
So far the Nicca buying puma a super car company and a college all in 2 months.

It’s been a great 2 months. I think this is the official Master P buys ... thread.

What do you think he’s going to buy for Christmas? Can I buy Pluto? He’s going to buy one of Saturn’s moon. P is a hell of a business man.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm the same way. I'm not buying nothing that's over 100k and unproven. They may want to target the 35k to 50k line like Tesla did. I think it'll get a better consumer base. They said 'affordable' but that's subjective.
How dope would it be for Master P to have a car line like he did artists? That’s totally realistic too. He can design and deliver a new car every week.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
How dope would it be for Master P to have a car line like he did artists? That’s totally realistic too. He can design and deliver a new car every week.

Gawwwd man lmaooooo I’m rolling! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: He can have a No Limit Line! With each artist having their own car! Imagine a Mr Serve On limited! Shit it could re invent P! Make em say UHHHH! Na na na na!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gawwwd man lmaooooo I’m rolling! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: He can have a No Limit Line! With each artist having their own car! Imagine a Mr Serve On limited! Shit it could re invent P! Make em say UHHHH! Na na na na!
Master P is pretending that we haven’t aged in 20 years. The guy is still using 1995 marketing tactics. We see Xoom calls with established members of society with hundreds of books in the background. But this guy has cereal, chips and sneakers on the counter in the background. But this is the guy who wants people to believe that he’s in serious negotiations to purchase Reebok, started an automobile company, and now wants start a HBCU. Does he know what historically means? In fact I think he should start a new search engine.

I remember Baby having an oil well tattoo on his head because he was going to get into the oil tycoon business. Surely these antics don’t work. How many chips are being sold off?

Is there a black mother buying those chips for their children and telling them, “These chips were made by a very important man.”

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
company
See that's why we're here *points at eyes*. I'm thinking ok even if it's Black owned only a minute amount of Black people would be able to afford it so what's the point?
You're right as rain an once its known this is a black owned company, the struggle will begin. The racist in this country will not make their success easy. Somehow they must rise above all that.

That car is gorgeous but it screams elitist and it only seats two. I don't see significant white money going their way. An let's not forget the majority of black people won't be able to afford that car. At best there's a narrow chance for success.

I'm wishing them the best and hoping what I typed above is 100% wrong.

doghouse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know if this car will ever be made, if it does, it will be a limited run. Once again, this is probably a concept halo car. This would be similar to the Cadillac Escala concept or the Maybach coupe.

The more affordable cars that will be produced will probably be competitively priced with Tesla’s entry level offerings (eg, model 3).

Why is this so hard for folks to understand? Other car companies have done this strategy. The concept, halo car is to inspire and get news. The more practical cars come out later with hints of the ultra exclusive super car model.

Yep, manufacturing cars is exceptionally complex. Get the experience first then increase volume.