MASTER P JOINS FORCES WITH FORMER TESLA ENGINEER TO CREATE BLACK-OWNED SUPERCARS

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
ercy “Master P” Miller continues to expand his business empire with a new innovative venture. The entertainment mogul announced this week that he will be creating his own line of supercars with the help of a former Tesla engineer.

Trion SuperCars is the creation of Miller and Richard Patterson, a former engineer who designed Tesla’s Model S car in addition to helping design the Boeing 777 and the Dodge minivan. The company would be the first Black-owned company of its kind. He is the first Black-owned supercar manufacturer in the country.

“Richard Patterson is a genius,” Miller said in a statement to Rolling Out. “He has created the blueprint for the next era of supercars. It’s time for us to change the narrative for our culture by offering economic empowerment with this partnership…The Nemesis RR is about the superb performance, head-turning appearance, and technical innovation that creates the blueprint for the next era of supercars.”

Miller shared a video on his Instagram page of the two looking at one of their new cars with the new business announcement. Mr. Patterson has went on to create his own supercar the Nemesis RR, adding diversity in the automotive industry and empowering a culture of dreamers,” he wrote in his caption.

“This is history, we have come a long way to witness and be a part of innovative technology, manufacturing and producing vehicles owned and made by us. In addition to the Nemesis RR models, Trion Supercars is currently in the process of creating affordable luxury SUVs and cars for the masses.

PussyMan

Rising Star
OG Investor
A lot goes into building a new brand of car... especially a supercar...
If U are serious, U share engine specs, U show the car being driven... if U dont do these two, U are just blowing hot air.

There are loads of ambitious car ideas that never make it into production. Have they got the deep pockets necessary to get the car thru all the required tests and certifications ? Have they got the money required to build the car? Finally does a market exist for this particular car and its price ?

I will not hold my breath. What they just showed me does not make me believe they are serious....

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
See that's why we're here *points at eyes*. I'm thinking ok even if it's Black owned only a minute amount of Black people would be able to afford it so what's the point?

Sounds like he's just capitalizing under the "black owned" umbrella. I don't see how this will "offer economic empowerment". unless he's gonna launch and or offer black own dealerships with at least 60% black staffed with black folk in management roles. And Or black owned mechanic shops that are authorized to service the vehicles.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Sounds like he's just capitalizing under the "black owned" umbrella. I don't see how this will "offer economic empowerment". unless he's gonna launch and or offer black own dealerships with at least 60% black staffed with black folk in management roles. And Or black owned mechanic shops that are authorized to service the vehicles.

He think P does that with a lot of his products.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See that's why we're here *points at eyes*. I'm thinking ok even if it's Black owned only a minute amount of Black people would be able to afford it so what's the point?

A black owned (co-owned...?) That taps into the exclusive luxury niche (only 50 available)....

Pre-orders on the NemesisRR starts at $1.6mil...

The uber rich will always want the next new new....

And this car is aiming to be the fastest production street legal car....

If it succeeds 2022 will be a GREAT year for P

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot goes into building a new brand of car... especially a supercar...
If U are serious, U share engine specs, U show the car being driven... if U dont do these two, U are just blowing hot air.

There are loads of ambitious car ideas that never make it into production. Have they got the deep pockets necessary to get the car thru all the required tests and certifications ? Have they got the money required to build the car? Finally does a market exist for this particular car and its price ?

I will not hold my breath. What they just showed me does not make me believe they are serious....

This car has been in development for damn near a decade...The founder is no slouch and knows the game....I think really this is just a publicity run and raise promo tour.....

That "minority-owned" category has some nice benefits in the right circles.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
When this starts trading I'm going to support by buying a few shares. Want to take the risk in case it does something.

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
i'ma need them to get a better brand manager. That logo looks like it was designed in a free online logo maker or by someone on Fivver. I'm not mad though. I love and admire that P does his thing and takes chances and can sell is dreams to those it needs to be sold to. but, sheesh. maybe it's just me and i don't know wtf i'm talking about...

tesla-logo.jpg
aston-martin-logo.jpg
trion-favicon-new.png
porsche-logo.jpg

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
A black owned (co-owned...?) That taps into the exclusive luxury niche (only 50 available)....

Pre-orders on the NemesisRR starts at $1.6mil...

The uber rich will always want the next new new....

And this car is aiming to be the fastest production street legal car....

If it succeeds 2022 will be a GREAT year for P

I mean I don't know why it's important to announce it's Black owned when majority of Black people won't benefit from that. Usually white people be avoiding Black owned brands because they want them to fail so I don't know.

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nice design, now they gotta move forward and give the complete specs and actually show it being driven.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Black owned supercars that only rich people can buy?
Plenty of people in Africa with money. No need to buy overseas when it could be made in a place like Nigeria and shipped worldwide. Africa is centraly located and would have a logistical advantage over the east and west when it comes time shipping fishhed goods.

But you aint heard dat from the Pope.