MASTER P JOINS FORCES WITH FORMER TESLA ENGINEER TO CREATE BLACK-OWNED SUPERCARS

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wish they would start at 50-75K and do volume versus 1.6million for a few per year. Good luck, I hope they win.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Car line launched 5yrs ago...without evidence of even 1 working production unit or even a running prototype..still workin investors.?

giphy.gif

Well dam...I ain't seen that bitch run...dam...brah

housefly

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot goes into building a new brand of car... especially a supercar...
If U are serious, U share engine specs, U show the car being driven... if U dont do these two, U are just blowing hot air.

There are loads of ambitious car ideas that never make it into production. Have they got the deep pockets necessary to get the car thru all the required tests and certifications ? Have they got the money required to build the car? Finally does a market exist for this particular car and its price ?

I will not hold my breath. What they just showed me does not make me believe they are serious....

You got here before me with this. But you're right you gotta have deep pockets to compete in this game.
I'm not talking millions I'm talking hundreds of millions maybe billions for a black man.
Everyone from the big three,oil companies and our own government is gonna try to stop him.
I wish this him the best though

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I mean I don't know why it's important to announce it's Black owned when majority of Black people won't benefit from that. Usually white people be avoiding Black owned brands because they want them to fail so I don't know.

It's his ego showing.
Romeo talking more about "making history"; how about making a car affordable to the masses?
And fix the grammar in the post. It's an indication of lack of attention to detail.

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
See that's why we're here *points at eyes*. I'm thinking ok even if it's Black owned only a minute amount of Black people would be able to afford it so what's the point?
Not every blacks person is a washed up wannabe stripper like you. Contrary to what you know, there’s lots of us who can afford more than a Kia Sportage. You unhappy with how your life turned out lookin Ass niggas are wack

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
See that's why we're here *points at eyes*. I'm thinking ok even if it's Black owned only a minute amount of Black people would be able to afford it so what's the point?
nah sis sometimes u have to play the game if this is successful P will create the affordable cars

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
Not every blacks person is a washed up wannabe stripper like you. Contrary to what you know, there’s lots of us who can afford more than a Kia Sportage. You unhappy with how your life turned out lookin Ass niggas are wack

Look no name bitch nigga hiding behind a throwaway account fuck you, your mama and your daddy for not having enough sense to squirt your ass onto that bitches face.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just an observation. I think they are building and showcasing the “halo” car first. Then later coming out with more affordable cars and suvs that have elements of the halo car (thus making it more appealing). BMW does this with the new 7 series redesigns (them coming out with the 5 series and 3 series with elements of the 7).

I think it was a smart move. It had us talking. Now, they need to some out with a smaller SUV and sedan and they will have something (more than what they have now).

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Just an observation. I think they are building and showcasing the “halo” car first. Then later coming out with more affordable cars and suvs that have elements of the halo car (thus making it more appealing). BMW does this with the new 7 series redesigns (them coming out with the 5 series and 3 series with elements of the 7).

I think it was a smart move. It had us talking. Now, they need to some out with a smaller SUV and sedan and they will have something (more than what they have now).

That's a good idea

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
I mean... who’s his target consumer base here?
He literally turned off every wealthy non Black person by stating “it’s Black owned”.
Does he expect Black celebs and athletes to buy it?
All of the coon rappers will keep their shit Italian.
LeBron & Kaep may own the only two sold in the world.​

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean... who’s his target consumer base here?
He literally turned off every wealthy non Black person by stating “it’s Black owned”.
Does he expect Black celebs and athletes to buy it?
All of the coon rappers will keep their shit Italian.
LeBron & Kaep may own the only two sold in the world.​

Halo car. Never come out with the affordable model first.

The black owned affiliation has us talking. Otherwise, there is no way I would have known about this (in relation to TESLA, Prius, other offerings by Porsche, BMW, Honda).

Finally. When I see the logo, I think made in America. Once again, I like what I see and hope for them to find an audience as the more affordable models come out.

I think people are critical of a concept. Kinda of amazing that we have been preaching ownership (and highlighting our ownership).The fact that we aren’t even applying the same logic/benefit that we afford to white companies is amazing.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Halo car. Never come out with the affordable model first.

The black owned affiliation has us talking. Otherwise, there is no way I would have known about this (in relation to TESLA, Prius, other offerings by Porsche, BMW, Honda).

Finally. When I see the logo, I think made in America. Once again, I like what I see and hope for them to find an audience as the more affordable models come out.

I think people are critical of a concept. Kinda of amazing that we have been preaching ownership (and highlighting our ownership).The fact that we aren’t even applying the same logic/benefit that we afford to white companies is amazing.

Will this car be priced like a Dodge Charger, Camaro, or mustang?!
My guess is, hell no!
The 1%ers will be able to afford this and it won’t sell because non of them will buy a “n***** car”.​

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Will this car be priced like a Dodge Charger, Camaro, or mustang?!
My guess is, hell no!
The 1%ers will be able to afford this and it won’t sell because non of them will buy a “n***** car”.​

I don’t know if this car will ever be made, if it does, it will be a limited run. Once again, this is probably a concept halo car. This would be similar to the Cadillac Escala concept or the Maybach coupe.

The more affordable cars that will be produced will probably be competitively priced with Tesla’s entry level offerings (eg, model 3).

Why is this so hard for folks to understand? Other car companies have done this strategy. The concept, halo car is to inspire and get news. The more practical cars come out later with hints of the ultra exclusive super car model.

Last edited:

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
I don’t know if this car will ever be made, if it does, it will be a limited run. Once again, this is probably a concept halo car. This would be similar to the Cadillac Escala concept or the Maybach coupe.

The more affordable cars that will be produced will probably be competitively priced with Tesla’s entry level offerings (eg, model 3).

Why is this so hard for folks to understand? Other car companies have done this strategy. The concept, halo car is to inspire and get news. The more practical cars come out later with hints of the ultra exclusive super car model.

The Black consumer is never “other car companies” target base.
Why is that so hard to understand?​

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Black consumer is never “other car companies” target base.
Why is that so hard to understand?​

A lot. Are you saying that black consumers won’t understand that the article mentions them coming out with more affordable options?

Why hate without at least waiting to hear more about their offerings? You are literally downing this black-owned company without even giving them a deeper review (let alone the benefit of the doubt) after one article.

Shits disgusting man. It’s easy to criticize from the sidelines.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
A lot. Are you saying that black consumers won’t understand that the article mentions them coming out with more affordable options?

Why hate without at least waiting to hear more about their offerings? You are literally downing this black-owned company without even giving them a deeper review (let alone the benefit of the doubt) after one article.

Shits disgusting man. It’s easy to criticize from the sidelines.

How am I’m criticizing?
I’m just stating facts.
White people run away from the term “Black”.
Black movie, Black owned, etc.
Shit, coons run away from that too.