Marvel woke up today and said......let me remind y'all who the fuck we are!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know how many of you have read the story of The Blue Marvel, but that would make a great movie. It would be off the hook if they took it back to the 60s then brought it to current times.
lRgk47j.jpg
Oh it’s coming; they already set it up in WandaVision.....

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The teaser trailer looks great.

If you noticed, they put the scene from Endgame in there from a live screening.

You heard the audience cheer and get hyped seeing all the characters get together for the big fight scene.

What Marvel was trying to show you was how these movies are best viewed on the big screen in a big theater full of fans like you.

The movies are not designed to be viewed sitting on your couch in front of a 65” LED screen with a surround system watching it all by yourself.

You want to see these movies on the Big Screen....then these idiots out here need to get this vaccine and continue safety protocols to get this damn virus under control!!!!!!

It ain’t Rocket Science people!!!

N*E*R*D

Out here somewhere
Registered
Was never into comics so I guess I don't get the hype, but aren't these same ol stories getting boring?

Heroes always win. You know how the movie is going to end, no matter what. It doesn't matter how strong and mighty the antagonist is, they're going to lose. With the exception of Infinity War (Thanos still ended up dying in the next movie due to plot and money making)

Some of them were entertaining, that I can't deny, but it's just recycled with different characters. DC too.

Blackouttt

Emeritus Opinion Provider (Lurker)
Registered
It's sucks that Chadwick Boseman passed away. I have no idea how this movie is going to do without T'Challa.

Keep the Black Panther in costume with a person or CGI. Technically won’t be a recasting. Use CGI very rarely to show him in person. They have to use his face.

they never should have killed ironman

They didn’t “kill him.” They will also bring him back. Maybe they will say he was a sleeper Skrull but the real Ironman is around somewhere.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nigga, I'm HYPED!

690964730ad14b041c01af674617dd139d317b97_00.gif
Me too and I jumped on board, when we went to Wakanda. Watch all the movie before Infinity war came out(except 3 of them( IronMan3, Thor 3 and spider man).

So I don’t know much about the comics or anything but I’ve been locked in.

Saw Black Panther, Infinity War, Captain Marvel and Endgame all on open weekends.

So this shit does have me hyped. My folks know I’m be itching to see brief appearance from the Mad Titan himself.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Avengers Endgame took alot out of us in the MCU and these movies coming after might not have the hype like the other movies that came out before Endgame!!..but it's Marvel, so we will still going to check it out!!

Also, they trying to get people to get excited to go back to the movies!!..I don't know about that...This Pandemic is still going on..

Last edited:

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Was never into comics so I guess I don't get the hype, but aren't these same ol stories getting boring?

Heroes always win. You know how the movie is going to end, no matter what. It doesn't matter how strong and mighty the antagonist is, they're going to lose. With the exception of Infinity War (Thanos still ended up dying in the next movie due to plot and money making)

Some of them were entertaining, that I can't deny, but it's just recycled with different characters. DC too.
I could see how you could feel this way, especially having not read any of the comics. But trust me on this, those of us who did read the comics, and then endured those terrible ABC, NBC, and CBS comic-based TV series and movies, except for Incredible Hulk which was very good. We have been waiting all this time for the "movie-tech" to catch up, and these movie producer fools to figure it out that these comic movies had already been written and they came with a built-in fanbase to make them profitable!!!