Marvel woke up today and said......let me remind y'all who the fuck we are!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Who knew BGOL had so many geeks and nerds. Most of ya'll know you're too damn old to get into this shit. Fuck ya'll and your comic book collections, superhero bedsheets, and collectible figurines. :smh:
Man, this shit takes us down memory lane for real, especially to see what we've read in action. I don't think any town that I lived in growing up had a population of over 5000.

Comic books were my escape and exposure to life outside of Hicktown, USA. Reading books and comics was my vacation...making a quick jaunt to someplace that was other than the mundane existence of a largely agricultural community.

Now, just like with music, I tell my grandchildren about the comic books that I grew up reading, they get to watch on the big screen.
You know, the obligatory, "Y'all don't know nuthin' bout that...lemme tell ya bout the time that..." :lol:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I don't know how many of you have read the story of The Blue Marvel, but that would make a great movie. It would be off the hook if they took it back to the 60s then brought it to current times.

lRgk47j.jpg

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
It was all good until the 'see you at the theater'.
No the hell you won't.
Just go ahead and drop them on Disney+ too
I much prefer the new movie model that is the comfort of staying home :dunno: :lol2:

I was thinking like you until this weekend. I took my kids to the movies to see that Demon Slayer movie because they made it an R rating. Movies in the theater with that sound turned up really do hit differently.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Captain America using Mjolnir
All the heroes going through the portal
Thanos’ snap
Vision picking up Mjolnir for the first time
The first shot when the Avengers assembled in the 2012 movie

These are legit classic scenes in cinema

Put some respeck on Marvel’s name

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I was thinking like you until this weekend. I took my kids to the movies to see that Demon Slayer movie because they made it an R rating. Movies in the theater with that sound turned up really do hit differently.
I miss the hell outta the movie going experience. That being said, the Avengers assemble moment they showed in that trailer may be the main reason I'm done with theaters.

That moment was built up for 10 years, across over 20 movies, and a countless number of tie in properties. I don't see there being another movie theater shared experience moment ever being that satisfying or epic.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who knew BGOL had so many geeks and nerds. Most of ya'll know you're too damn old to get into this shit. Fuck ya'll and your comic book collections, superhero bedsheets, and collectible figurines. :smh:

You kind of come off bitter and miserable. You need some pussy? What you really need to do is have a Marvel Marathon. You salty hatin' sum bitch!

Marvel is........................ INEVITBALE!!!!

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bro you sound silly as heck theres no age limit on liking movies and things like comics etc.i mean is there things you like? you shouldnt call folks YOU DONT KNOW geeks and nerds because guess what:idea:you came into this thread too lol so what that make you.no disrespect ok just hate folks that put age limit on things that makes no since...thing like that keeps the mind/heart young bro.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bro you sound silly as heck theres no age limit on liking movies and things like comics etc.i mean is there things you like? you shouldnt call folks YOU DONT KNOW geeks and nerds because guess what:idea:you came into this thread too lol so what that make you.no disrespect ok just hate folks that put age limit on things that makes no since...thing like that keeps the mind/heart young bro.
The genre is played out, especially if you're in your 40's or older. I can understand checking out a superhero movie if you need something to do, but ya'll are straight fanboys and that makes you geeeks and nerds. Sorry to have to tell you. :smh:

And I didn't know the thread was about another damn superhero movie. I thought it was about a lawsuit or something else.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The genre is played out, especially if you're in your 40's or older. I can understand checking out a superhero movie if you need something to do, but ya'll are straight fanboys and that makes you geeeks and nerds. Sorry to have to tell you. :smh:

And I didn't know the thread was about another damn superhero movie. I thought it was about a lawsuit or something else.

Wtf bro YOU hating?

I do not believe it.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
They need to make a Marvel movie out of me “Easy_b the Magnificent” My super powers?? I don’t know I have to think about it.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
It was all good until the 'see you at the theater'.
No the hell you won't.
Just go ahead and drop them on Disney+ too
I much prefer the new movie model that is the comfort of staying home :dunno: :lol2:
Good luck with that lol

Marvel ain't about to lose billions dropping this shit on a streaming app

unless they charge a premium per movie lol

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I miss the hell outta the movie going experience. That being said, the Avengers assemble moment they showed in that trailer may be the main reason I'm done with theaters.

That moment was built up for 10 years, across over 20 movies, and a countless number of tie in properties. I don't see there being another movie theater shared experience moment ever being that satisfying or epic.
You maybe right. I don't miss the theater actually. More convenient watching at home.

BfPLAo.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I swear I wish my editing skills were nice I would make a villain version saying fuck those nigs we are the fucking show.. play this instrumental first 25 sec in loop fashion