Marvel woke up today and said......let me remind y'all who the fuck we are!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
339905441_654964723303664_2354883273749731324_n.png

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

I agree with him for killing off crossbones. I give marvel credit for starting a tren of keeping some of their villians alive though . I don't recall to many live action super hero movies doing that besides superman 78 and the dark knight.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well said.
facts
1. she has been toe stepping and breaking decorum since Feige took over all of Marvel -
2. her departments have been missing deadlines - blowing budgets and producing increasingly inferior product since '19

my speculation
I think Chapek and others wanted her gone since '21 -
so Chapek set a trap for her when they found out she was in breach of contract - they educated her on the breach and set terms for her continued employment - she signed the addendum acknowledging a breach and agreeing to further terms governing her future conduct.

My guess is she thought she was free and clear when Chapek was fired - so she felt safe violating every term in her agreement leading up to the Oscars and on the red carpet
and
Quantumania's numbers (among other recent releases) demand a high level scape goat
and
Iger / Disney is scavenging for every penny right now (LucasFilms audit...) - now thanks to her breach they have cover to fire her, reducing millions $$ in payroll and removing an entrenched obstacle to a future studio overhaul