Marques Brownlee.. Reflecting on the Color of My Skin

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So a nigga is a coon because he has a white girlfriend?

I don't remember Marques saying anything cooning and I've been watching him for years.

You have to take into account the things that Lord Sinister and YoungSinister said.

The fact is, Black girls usually aren't going for dudes like that.

Uravgconsumer is married to a beautiful Black woman who is also into tech, anime and gundams but she's rare.
So u saying niggas with glasses and who werk in IT field don’t be getting no pussy?

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Childhood rejection plays a lot into our adult relationship choices. He looks the type to have been extremely "uncool" and "awkward" as a kid, and like most cases, the early social dynamic would have more than likely rejected him. His girl looks like she was in the same crowd, so more power to him.

As long as he ain't shoutin catchphrases and dancing for "likes"...I can show my respects

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
So a nigga is a coon because he has a white girlfriend?

I don't remember Marques saying anything cooning and I've been watching him for years.

You have to take into account the things that Lord Sinister and YoungSinister said.

The fact is, Black girls usually aren't going for dudes like that.

Uravgconsumer is married to a beautiful Black woman who is also into tech, anime and gundams but she's rare.
Which black women are we talking about?
:cmonson: don't paint black women with a broad brush like that.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
This dude is smart as hell and earned those millions of subscribers.

He's right about tech being mostly white. Even though there are black tech youtubers, most don't have the following the white ones have. TBH, outside of MKB and Flossy Carter, I don't think I've seen a major white tech youtuber mention a black youtuber.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Childhood rejection plays a lot into our adult relationship choices. He looks the type to have been extremely "uncool" and "awkward" as a kid, and like most cases, the early social dynamic would have more than likely rejected him. His girl looks like she was in the same crowd, so more power to him.

As long as he ain't shoutin catchphrases and dancing for "likes"...I can show my respects
He grew up in a diverse upper middleclass town.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised. For some reason I thought he was going to avoid the subject to not upset his mostly white fan base.
I thought that as well but for some reason a lot of people have come forward and are not afraid to speak up anymore, he has a 11 million subscribers now and if some unsubscribe, he probably like fuck it I don't need racist following me.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I thought that as well but for some reason a lot of people have come forward and are not afraid to speak up anymore, he has a 11 million subscribers now and if some unsubscribe, he probably like fuck it I don't need racist following me.

He's never spoken out before...EVER....ANYWHERE....that's why I figured he wouldn't. And as much as I've liked his channel he still came with a tepid response with the most sanitized commentary.

He knows who butters his bread.

b_visionary

Seeing booty, imagining shit.
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm in tech and when I was out ther dating I had more black woman than I could handle. His is a choice.

Also, he didnt really say anything on his video, but I appreciate the effort I guess.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's never spoken out before...EVER....ANYWHERE....that's why I figured he wouldn't. And as much as I've liked his channel he still came with a tepid response with the most sanitized commentary.

He knows who butters his bread.
I personally didn't expect him to go hardcore, in fact that response is pretty much what I expected. I do appreciate that he said something because that's actually a lot coming from him.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
The fact that there are grown black men in this thread calling this man a coon is mind boggling. And a little bit disheartening.

A well educated black man, self made millionaire.

What do y'all want him to be...some mop-headed saggy pants nigga that says bruh after every word?

Who gives a shit what white people think about him. It should be about what we as black people think about him.

But y'all love Floss because he talks tough and is all tatted up?.........smh

some of y'all instead of trying to tell other black men how to be black need to look in the mirror.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Him dating a pink toe doesn't negate his experience as a black man in America...

Niggas stay concerned with where another nigga put his dick at the end of the day :smh:
This is such a ridiculous statement. Have you ever taken an American history class? Some of the stuff allegedly done by European settlers is mind blowing. It seems like their behavior since arriving here has been appalling against non Europeans.

For a black man to date a white woman in America says my American history teachers can suck a dick. We care where you stick your dick because that’s where you’re going to spend most of your time unless you’re wilt chamberlain (and you know his feelings about black women). Nevertheless, where you spend your time is is clear indication on what you like and what you dislike. And if you choose to spend your time around people with a penchant for evolutionary genocidal procedures then yeah I’m going to put it out there and i say I may not like you.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I personally didn't expect him to go hardcore, in fact that response is pretty much what I expected. I do appreciate that he said something because that's actually a lot coming from him.
If you think about it. His response is the average white response right now in America. A whole lotta noise about nothing. If white people wanted change they would get it. Where are the revocations and repeals of these laws that harm black people?

Washington state almost had a referendum but the legislature came in and did a “You almost caught me slipping” and ended up passing a watered down law.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that there are grown black men in this thread calling this man a coon is mind boggling. And a little bit disheartening.

What do y'all want him to be...some mop-headed saggy pants nigga that says bruh after every word?

Who gives a shit what white people think about him. It should be about what we as black people think about him.

some of y'all instead of trying to tell other black men how to be black need to look in the mirror.

They’re saying that because of the white girlfriend.

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's the funny shit ! These dudes want black men to live up to the tattooed, buck negro stereotype. I'm a big dude, but I had to explain to my wife one time that at my size people have this preconceived notion that somehow I'm always ready for a fight, or they size me up, when in reality I just want to chill in prospect park listening to potishead.