Manhattan empty apartments reach record high

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I told ya yrs ago they was building to many condos and didn't have enough people filling them overpriced locations.. Ask playa and Freddy for yrs I said what's gonna happen is gonna be some kind of housing crash and they gonna have to drop prices to fill in them locations.. Gentrification and greed was gonna collapse cacland aka 86 st and below and somehow black people who stay gonna benefit.. nigs gonna get lofts for the cheap.. Writing was on the walls when they had certain bricks and mortar bizz that's been around for decades literally leave cause rent was to high.. Somebody gonna need to fill them slots.. I already know people that's looking into buying property thanks to the spec up covid mini collapse.. Niggadamaus strikes again

You BEEN told us in ny/nj to get ready

And now I'm seeing it.

Two of my little cousins got their first apartments during this pandemic

Good neighborhood good building and lower price and their credit history was not that great cause they just starting out.

I'm Seriously considering a move too

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
White people are being strategic about the parts of the city of Atlanta they want. They are gonna let black people get the over priced Peachtree Street condos and Atlantic Stations. That’s why property taxes went up in Atlanta. White people want the old big houses in Grant Park, East Atlanta, Chosewood Park. The black people that live there now can’t afford those property taxes. White people are slowly moving in and buying up all those blocks like monopoly.

What did I just say they are moving back out of those areas And some parts of midtown is a freaking ghost town. You need to go take a stroll around Atlanta to right now and you see what exactly I’m talking about.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
White people are being strategic about the parts of the city of Atlanta they want. They are gonna let black people get the over priced Peachtree Street condos and Atlantic Stations. That’s why property taxes went up in Atlanta. White people want the old big houses in Grant Park, East Atlanta, Chosewood Park. The black people that live there now can’t afford those property taxes. White people are slowly moving in and buying up all those blocks like monopoly.
Them crakkkas know what the fuck they doin. My brother lives down there and he said the EXACT same thing you said. :smh:

o5IxMg.jpg

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I know of three people who left because it got too expensive. One dude bought a house and his mortgage is only half of what his condo was in Atl. Mfs be trying to live an image going broke like a mf :smh:
From the article:

The average rental price for a two-bedroom apartment is $4,620. (NYC - Manhattan)

Of course apartments are not renting. They have reached the precipice of pricing. You can move to Connecticut or New Jersey and pay half of that for a mortgage on a 3 bedroom house.

In ATL, the housing market is all over the place. Some people have had their home values plunge. Some have lucked up and their "cheap" houses have increased significantly.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My Brother took me over to the West end and cacs we’re out house touring. I remember a honky wouldn’t be caught dead over there
been some years since i have moves but i sure didnt know white folks been eyeing west end thats blatant gentrification....

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2.7% on 30 year mortgages....300k house for 1600/mth. Ain't nobody looking for them 2k/mth appartments right now.
Fact. Much of atlanta is rentals. A lot of these high rises lost value or can’t grow in price because the rental market hurts the value. With high vacancies on top of it, it’s gonna drop more.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You would still be in racist ass Georgia though.
As opposed to racist ass fill-in-the-blank-with-anywhere-else-in-the-U.S.?
It just depends on what kind of racism you want.
In the South, its in your face "Go away n*****" racism.
In the north, its condescending passive-aggressiveness, behind your back, or racism by exclusion.
Pick your poison.

Last edited:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As opposed to racist ass fill-in-the-blank-with-anywhere-else-in-the-U.S.?
It just depends on what kind of racism you want.
In the South, its in your face "Go away n*****" racism.
In the north, its condescending passive-aggressiveness, behind your back, or racism by exclusion.
Pick your poison.
Well said ....

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White Flight V2.0 is happening similar to what happened in the late 1960s and early 1970s when the Federal and State Govts started enforcing Brown V. Board and the Civil Rights Bill.

And you older cats remember what happened to the cities when they left. The jobs went with them and the cities turned into wastelands which helped the Drug War explode bringing in the Crack epidemic into the Black community in the 1980s.

And we all know what happened later.

For the past 20 years, White folks got tired of the long commutes for work into the cities from the suburbs and rural areas having 2 hour commutes one way. They also wanted to have full access to the amenities that cities had like nightlife, theaters, museums, parks, etc.

And that brought in Gentrification into the cities with White folks moving in and renovating areas that were dead bringing in their coffee shops, yoga studios, art galleries. The communities changed with infrastructure being improved, schools being invested in, improved response from 9/11 along with other things.

Then this virus popped up and threw a wrench into shit. Folks were quarantined and stuck in their little 700 sq. ft. apartment. They had no storage for extra food and supplies. There was no room for their kids to play or conduct other activities. And the apartments were not setup to have seperate living space, space for home schooling and to have a home office to work at home.

Now that employers have discovered they can have their employees work at home and get more productivity out of them. There is no need to live in a cramp inner city apartment.

They can now relocate back to the suburbs and get themselves a large 2500 sq. ft two story home with plenty of rooms for living space, home school and a home office. Plenty of space to store extra food and supplies for large freezers/fridges in the garage. And a large backyard for children to run and play secure and safe.

In the Bay Area where mofos in the tech sector making 500k/yr and unable to find someplace to live. They can now relocate out of state like Reno, NV or Boise, ID making their salaries and living like the Rockerfellers.

They can always come back to the city staying at a Air BnB, hotel or with a friend or relative when they get the urge for some city life.

the amount of people making that kind of salary AND who would live near lake bumblefuck is slim.

I’ve spent plenty of time around tech engineers making big bucks. They want to be catered to and pampered.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If we practiced group economics this wouldn't be going on in ATL but since there are black buyers there will always be white/arab/asian and whatever else sellers and if they stop selling to blacks they will cater to their own after blacks are gone.

I don't remember where I read or heard this but after covid19 hit they were saying that more whites would flood rural area's which makes sense,less neighbors less likely of catching or spreading it.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
dont get the dichotomy in nyc. people choose to go to a high density area where people are packed like sardines 24/7 and you can hear your neighbor shit. sounds like someone likes people and sociability, right?
nope, theyre assholes. huh?

lived in nyc in my early 20’s

shit was cool as fuck then
Best clubs best restaurants
Hot chicks wherever you go
Anything you want any time of day
airport right there so I could flyhome to London
You are two hours away from any major city

but now I’m a grown ass man
And I couldn’t imagine living there

Def worth it as a kid though

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
the amount of people making that kind of salary AND who would live near lake bumblefuck is slim.

I’ve spent plenty of time around tech engineers making big bucks. They want to be catered to and pampered.

That's true, but a lot of folks want that big ranch style life waking up every morning looking at snow capped mountains. You ain't getting that living in the middle of Chicago, NYC or San Francisco.

Areas like Montana, Idaho, Wyoming have always been prime living areas for folks, the thing is there ain't no jobs there that pay jack shit.

You working in San Jose making $700k/yr and can get yourself a 20 acre ranch in Montana looking at the mountains with a river going thru it. Buffalo, Elk and Deer grazing around. Clear big blue sky with no smog and living in a 2 story 4000sq ft. home decked out with all the latest bells and whistles, with a cost of $300k with a separate garage big enough to hold a boat, motorcycles, cars and a RV Motorcoach.

That's a lifestyle that appeals to a lot of folks.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Stay away from Texas we fucking full.
That's the truth.
Lol!! Not yet yall not. Its just people keep going to the same places. Once you get 30 mintes outside Houston, Dallas, Austin, etc., it starts looking like a Clint Eastwood movie.

Same thing with Atlanta. If you go 30 minutes north, south, or west you back in the country. Hell, if you take 75 south, once you get past Macon, aint nothing really until you hit Orlando.

Again, people just keep going to the same places. I guess because I have had the privilege to live and visit alot of places, being in a big name city doesn't matter to me anymore. As long as I have access within an hour to at least a mediumsized city, I'm good. And wife has to have access to a Walmart or Target or equivalent. Lol!

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's true, but a lot of folks want that big ranch style life waking up every morning looking at snow capped mountains. You ain't getting that living in the middle of Chicago, NYC or San Francisco.

Areas like Montana, Idaho, Wyoming have always been prime living areas for folks, the thing is there ain't no jobs there that pay jack shit.

You working in San Jose making $700k/yr and can get yourself a 20 acre ranch in Montana looking at the mountains with a river going thru it. Buffalo, Elk and Deer grazing around. Clear big blue sky with no smog and living in a 2 story 4000sq ft. home decked out with all the latest bells and whistles, with a cost of $300k with a separate garage big enough to hold a boat, motorcycles, cars and a RV Motorcoach.

That's a lifestyle that appeals to a lot of folks.

No doubt. But the people in tech that are worth that much bread have the agency to work remotely already.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This hood rat might catch ya boy slippin. I heard she moved to ATL, I need to find out which condo/rental she @ and set the trap on her.
You choke the shit outta her while you pound her pussy like veal meat too. It's what Jesus wants you to do homie. :yes:

3hVjPz.jpg

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
This goes with what I posted earlier.

Is Working From Home Here To Stay?

NBC News' Jacob Ward breaks down how people have adapted to the new work from home lifestyle as companies consider the future of their employees' workspaces.

The story is the first 5 minutes of the video.

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These landlords are greedy. I went on and date with a property owner 3 years ago and she said the apartment housing market in NYC is going to pop sooner than later. Apartments are pricing people out of NYC and is way above the median salary. People already been moving out of NYC in a large volume for years now. Just wait until the bronx start to get gentrification, it's the last borough white people haven't invaded yet.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
These landlords are greedy. I went on and date with a property owner 3 years ago and she said the apartment housing market in NYC is going to pop sooner than later. Apartments are pricing people out of NYC and is way above the median salary. People already been moving out of NYC in a large volume for years now. Just wait until the bronx start to get gentrification, it's the last borough white people haven't invaded yet.
I don’t think that’s going to happen the Covid has put a stop to a good chunk of the gentrification near the Bronx..Also they cannot make any money on gentrification in New York City right now because of the market

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yep I was telling a cousin about this yesterday the same thing that’s going on with Housing right now happened in 2006 and 2007.
I was selling real estate back in 2006.
6 to 10 closings per mth. Muthsfuckas was taking any thing we threw on the table for documentation and verification :giggle: ... It's not like that now.

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t think that’s going to happen the Covid has put a stop to a good chunk of the gentrification near the Bronx..Also they cannot make any money on gentrification in New York City right now because of the market
Sooner or later after this covid situation settles the bronx will be touched. It's just a matter of when.