Manhattan empty apartments reach record high

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
i might move to atlanta if enough white people move out

everyone i know is moving to houston
Yeah white people been slowly moving out of Atlanta I’m noticing that now they going back out into the suburbs or North Georgia. In Atlanta case is a whole bunch of things going on but one part of the puzzle is the mayor Telling black homeowners to truth.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah white people been slowly moving out of Atlanta I’m noticing that now they going back out into the suburbs or North Georgia. In Atlanta case is a whole bunch of things going on but one part of the puzzle is the mayor Telling black homeowners to truth.

truth?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Oh let me elaborate when she first got into office she was telling Black people to sell the house is at a higher price if they want to sell And white people started pausing on buying in black areas. A prime example of this is what’s going on around Turner Field a couple years ago they was trying to gentrify the hell out of the area but it has came almost to a dead stop...I know a few houses over there that white people were staying in and now they are renting it out to Black people.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Oh let me elaborate when she first got into office she was telling Black people to sell the house is at a higher price if they want to sell And white people started pausing on buying in black areas. A prime example of this is what’s going on around Turner Field a couple years ago they was trying to gentrify the hell out of the area but it has came almost to a dead stop...I know a few houses over there that white people were staying in and now they are renting it out to Black people.

I see why. That Turner Field area ain't ready for white folks. Some of those new developments are so gated up they should feel like they live in jail. I know a white lady that lives in that area in a big renovated house but she too scared to stay there. Mostly lives way past Alpharetta in a mansion back off in the woods. They have somewhere to retreat to in case the niggas get to be too much.

56623d6233135b351ec0ef4b2b11e5170791a1a9.png

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I see why. That Turner Field area ain't ready for white folks. Some of those new developments are so gated up they should feel like they live in jail. I know a white lady that lives in that area in a big renovated house but she too scared to stay there. Mostly lives way past Alpharetta in a mansion back off in the woods. They have somewhere to retreat to in case the niggas get to be too much.
Yup and the southern end of the beltline is now a ghost town.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

This is also happening in Midtown Atlanta I heard

I know of three people who left because it got too expensive. One dude bought a house and his mortgage is only half of what his condo was in Atl. Mfs be trying to live an image going broke like a mf :smh:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I know of three people who left because it got too expensive. One dude bought a house and his mortgage is only half of what his condo was in Atl. Mfs be trying to live an image going broke like a mf :smh:

Fuck that image shit! I like nice shit but turning downtown and midtown into a Manhattan-like atmosphere is for the birds. It's not NYC it's Peachtree and Piedmont. Shit for tourists. Unless you got deep pockets just find something sensible in metro ATL.

fd1ffd225fedaf150356de624719e5962fec2c46.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

56623d6233135b351ec0ef4b2b11e5170791a1a9.png
Ass on dat bitch. :jackoff:

k27Lkw.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
White Flight V2.0 is happening similar to what happened in the late 1960s and early 1970s when the Federal and State Govts started enforcing Brown V. Board and the Civil Rights Bill.

And you older cats remember what happened to the cities when they left. The jobs went with them and the cities turned into wastelands which helped the Drug War explode bringing in the Crack epidemic into the Black community in the 1980s.

And we all know what happened later.

For the past 20 years, White folks got tired of the long commutes for work into the cities from the suburbs and rural areas having 2 hour commutes one way. They also wanted to have full access to the amenities that cities had like nightlife, theaters, museums, parks, etc.

And that brought in Gentrification into the cities with White folks moving in and renovating areas that were dead bringing in their coffee shops, yoga studios, art galleries. The communities changed with infrastructure being improved, schools being invested in, improved response from 9/11 along with other things.

Then this virus popped up and threw a wrench into shit. Folks were quarantined and stuck in their little 700 sq. ft. apartment. They had no storage for extra food and supplies. There was no room for their kids to play or conduct other activities. And the apartments were not setup to have seperate living space, space for home schooling and to have a home office to work at home.

Now that employers have discovered they can have their employees work at home and get more productivity out of them. There is no need to live in a cramp inner city apartment.

They can now relocate back to the suburbs and get themselves a large 2500 sq. ft two story home with plenty of rooms for living space, home school and a home office. Plenty of space to store extra food and supplies for large freezers/fridges in the garage. And a large backyard for children to run and play secure and safe.

In the Bay Area where mofos in the tech sector making 500k/yr and unable to find someplace to live. They can now relocate out of state like Reno, NV or Boise, ID making their salaries and living like the Rockerfellers.

They can always come back to the city staying at a Air BnB, hotel or with a friend or relative when they get the urge for some city life.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
You would still be in racist ass Georgia though.
This state population is changing real fast the racism it’s not like it used to be we just have to get rid of the damn governor and some of them yahoos under the Golden dome This state is around 34 or 35% black now And no we do not act like Mississippi nor Alabama....Although Alabama is trying.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
White Flight V2.0 is happening similar to what happened in the late 1960s and early 1970s when the Federal and State Govts started enforcing Brown V. Board and the Civil Rights Bill.

And you older cats remember what happened to the cities when they left. The jobs went with them and the cities turned into wastelands which helped the Drug War explode bringing in the Crack epidemic into the Black community in the 1980s.

And we all know what happened later.

For the past 20 years, White folks got tired of the long commutes for work into the cities from the suburbs and rural areas having 2 hour commutes one way. They also wanted to have full access to the amenities that cities had like nightlife, theaters, museums, parks, etc.

And that brought in Gentrification into the cities with White folks moving in and renovating areas that were dead bringing in their coffee shops, yoga studios, art galleries. The communities changed with infrastructure being improved, schools being invested in, improved response from 9/11 along with other things.

Then this virus popped up and threw a wrench into shit. Folks were quarantined and stuck in their little 700 sq. ft. apartment. They had no storage for extra food and supplies. There was no room for their kids to play or conduct other activities. And the apartments were not setup to have seperate living space, space for home schooling and to have a home office to work at home.

Now that employers have discovered they can have their employees work at home and get more productivity out of them. There is no need to live in a cramp inner city apartment.

They can now relocate back to the suburbs and get themselves a large 2500 sq. ft two story home with plenty of rooms for living space, home school and a home office. Plenty of space to store extra food and supplies for large freezers/fridges in the garage. And a large backyard for children to run and play secure and safe.

In the Bay Area where mofos in the tech sector making 500k/yr and unable to find someplace to live. They can now relocate out of state like Reno, NV or Boise, ID making their salaries and living like the Rockerfellers.

They can always come back to the city staying at a Air BnB, hotel or with a friend or relative when they get the urge for some city life.
You have a few good points there sir also this tells me that the job market has really dried up in big cities so I do agree with you that a white flight 2.0 is happening. They are going to see a lot of dark skin in the suburbs though. In the case of Atlanta I am happy about this is happening because in some parts of Atlanta white people was making it unrecognizable with some dumb shit.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is true. I went to look at a townhome with a rooftop terrace and when I saw where it was I passed. Right there near Turner Field. I knew the gentrification would stall.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I told ya yrs ago they was building to many condos and didn't have enough people filling them overpriced locations.. Ask playa and Freddy for yrs I said what's gonna happen is gonna be some kind of housing crash and they gonna have to drop prices to fill in them locations.. Gentrification and greed was gonna collapse cacland aka 86 st and below and somehow black people who stay gonna benefit.. nigs gonna get lofts for the cheap.. Writing was on the walls when they had certain bricks and mortar bizz that's been around for decades literally leave cause rent was to high.. Somebody gonna need to fill them slots.. I already know people that's looking into buying property thanks to the spec up covid mini collapse.. Niggadamaus strikes again

easy_b

BGOL Investor
NYC wypipo are heading into long island and buying up houses by the water and middle long island. It's fucked up because housing prices and demand should be going down, but it's still a buyers market.
Yeah but they’re stupid too because the water level is getting very elevated.....they seen what hurricane Sandy did years ago so with the climate change i am pretty sure more of those storms will be in the area soon.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
White people are being strategic about the parts of the city of Atlanta they want. They are gonna let black people get the over priced Peachtree Street condos and Atlantic Stations. That’s why property taxes went up in Atlanta. White people want the old big houses in Grant Park, East Atlanta, Chosewood Park. The black people that live there now can’t afford those property taxes. White people are slowly moving in and buying up all those blocks like monopoly.