Man Slaps The Shit Out of a Camel...immediately Regrets it.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Rag dolled him in the snow
Ripped his pants down
Chewed on him
Put him in the street

Like come on camel damn that man has a family don't do all of that

Like easily did it too the man could do nothing

He hit him like he had power over the camel but really the camel was just like any man
Working a job they don't really want but they have to eat

You take abuse and work shifts you don't want to cause you gotta eat

Then one day your boss says some slick shit to you one too many times

Then you in the middle of the street realizing you done went a little too far

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ripped his pants down
Chewed on him
Put him in the street

He hit him like he had power over the camel but really the camel was just like any man

^^^^^

Post of the month

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. I didn't even finish that vid. I didn't realize that dude was going to get that fucked up, but I'm not exactly surprised.

Pretty much any animal that's nearly as large as us can be a problem if it gets aggressive. Anything physically larger than us can pretty much maul us at will. That's a lesson that you, unfortunately, may only learn once.

Never confuse domesticated with docile.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn. I didn't even finish that vid. I didn't realize that dude was going to get that fucked up, but I'm not exactly surprised.

Pretty much any animal that's nearly as large as us can be a problem if it gets aggressive. Anything physically larger than us can pretty much maul us at will. That's a lesson that you, unfortunately, may only learn once.

Never confuse domesticated with docile.

Wisdom bars

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lol at people being shocked..it’s called the food chain for a reason.. rabbits know not to talk shit to a bear for a reason.. anything bigger than us has the capability of killing us… anything that has the same weight as us has the capability of killing us.. anything half our size more than likely has the capability to kill us.. always remember that.. always respect nature and it’s rules

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
Camel was like..."nigga don't think I won't raise up on you! See...yo dumb ass done made me have to get up!"
Bet he won't do that again...
planet-of-the-apes-charlton-heston.gif

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just noticed that he back up after he hit the camel. Should've just kept going!
If you hit someone above your weight class and they don't fall, it's time to get on the good foot and get the fuck out of there.

Info about the type of camel:
The Bactrian camel (Camelus bactrianus), also known as the Mongolian camel or domestic Bactrian camel, is a large even-toed ungulate native to the steppes of Central Asia.

Military useEdit
The Indian Army uses these camels to patrol in Ladakh. It was concluded that after carrying out trials and doing a comparative study with a single-humped camel brought from Rajasthan that the double-humped camel is better suited for the task at hand. Colonel Manoj Batra, a veterinary officer of the Indian Army, stated that the double-humped camel "are best suited for these conditions. They can carry loads of 170 kilograms (370 lb) at more than 17,000 feet (5,200 m) which is much more than the ponies that are being used as of now. They can survive without water for at least 72 hours."

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ripped his pants down
Chewed on him
Put him in the street

The Camel had enough of that shit .