Luke getting cooked on Black political twitter

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I watched Bernie get millions of young people out to vote. They were on fire for him. Then, he bowed out. I would have voted for Bernie, because I'm sick of everyone else. Now, I'm just sick of it all.

I have no confidence what so ever when it comes to American politics. I'm not brilliant, and I'm not a political scholar. But I know when I'm sick and tired. And guess what??? I'm sick and tired.

I knew it.....Bernie dude.

Here is the absolute truth. Bernie lost by a landslide both times. In fact his second time less people voted for him than his first time going against Hillary. Now here's why Sanders lost......cause the only people he appealed to where white progressives that will tell you that it's class > race and Black people know that's some bullshit. Sanders head of communication was telling people the Supreme Court wasn't important and now you're about to see that same court actually take away people's rights a second time. What they did to the VRA was the first.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Black people remain the only group of people in this country that try as hard as they can to get their own people not to vote.
Yall niggas believe in all these Russian bots but act like whites here don't know how to use computers. Lol.

Like the US gov't weren’t dropping paper pamphlets in other nations all the way back in the first World War. Folks really underestimate the information pipeline. It's like trying understand geometry without having learned algebra. We need a complete re-education.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
The Dem party gave you your choice during the primaries. So while you may not like who won the majority of people disagreed with you.

The people with the "I didn't get my choice" take keep forgetting that there are primaries just for that reason.
Lol you have no earthly idea about primaries and nominations. Gow people get into those positions to even be seen. The actual political machinery that you're speaking so confidently about doesnt run on your hopes and dreams. The money. It doesn't work that way at fucking all.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I knew it.....Bernie dude.

Here is the absolute truth. Bernie lost by a landslide both times. In fact his second time less people voted for him than his first time going against Hillary. Now here's why Sanders lost......cause the only people he appealed to where white progressives that will tell you that it's class > race and Black people know that's some bullshit. Sanders head of communication was telling people the Supreme Court wasn't important and now you're about to see that same court actually take away people's rights a second time. What they did to the VRA was the first.
It cracks me up how people come into these threads, then make assumptions based on very limited information and discourse.

If you think I'm a "Bernie" dude... Then you know nothing, even though you think you know something!

I would have voted for Bernie over Hillary for sure. But that doesn't mean I liked Bernie.

It's just like the drivel most of you are spouting: "Vote Democrat because the Republicans are boogeymen!" Well guess what? They're all boogeymen, they just come at you differently. But in the end the results are the same: "You get nothing from either one of them!"

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Telling people not to vote and asking why they should is two different things.
When is it wrong to ask questions concerning such topics as well as hold those in office accountable to keep their word on various issues and campaign promises?
"Vote for me and I'll do xyz" knowing full well they can't or aren't willing to fight to deliver said promises.

He knew what his words implied. Both the pro vote and don't vote coalitions in the comments got the same message and replied accordingly.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Lol you have no earthly idea about primaries and nominations. Gow people get into those positions to even be seen. The actual political machinery that you're speaking so confidently about doesnt run on your hopes and dreams. The money. It doesn't work that way at fucking all.

The Bernie contingent love saying it's always about money cause they can't accept that maybe people aren't as into their ideas as they think. That's what happens when they're online instead of out in the real world.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
It cracks me up how people come into these threads, then make assumptions based on very limited information and discourse.

If you think I'm a "Bernie" dude... Then you know nothing, even though you think you know something!

I would have voted for Bernie over Hillary for sure. But that doesn't mean I liked Bernie.

It's just like the drivel most of you are spouting: "Vote Democrat because the Republicans are boogeymen!" Well guess what? They're all boogeymen, they just come at you differently. But in the end the results are the same: "You get nothing from either one of them!"

When dudes come in here and say "I would of voted Bernie" and then follow it up with a both sides are the same argument you're just admitting your a Bernie dude.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
The Bernie contingent love saying it's always about money cause they can't accept that maybe people aren't as into their ideas as they think. That's what happens when they're online instead of out in the real world.
Nigga I have never cast a single vote for Bernie racist jew Sanders but I did work in politics for the democratic party for almost 10 years and had been thrust into political activism and activity at an age where all you were thinking about is Mattel toys. (I'm actually refering to real politcal campaigning not sign waiving virtue signaling). You are ignorant to the facts of politics, it's just that simple.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
When dudes come in here and say "I would of voted Bernie" and then follow it up with a both sides are the same argument you're just admitting your a Bernie dude.
Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap!
Say something that at the very least makes a little bit of sense.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Nigga I have never cast a single vote for Bernie racist jew Sanders but I did work in politics for the democratic party for almost 10 years and had been thrust into political activism and activity at an age where all you were thinking about is Mattel toys. (I'm actually refering to real politcal campaigning not sign waiving virtue signaling). You are ignorant to the facts of politics, it's just that simple.

Bwahahaah.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Well vote GOP. I don't know what will satisfy some of y'all or how it gets passed anyway without more dems in the senate.

These dudes will use that "it has to be Black only" bullshit so that they can say that nothing is getting done. NYC school system is majority Black and Hispanic and the free lunch program cause of Covid has been amazingly helpful. But these dudes in here will say that doesn't count cause the city schools aren't 100% Black. And you know even if they were 100% Black then they'll say it still doesn't count cause some are Black immigrants.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Explain please.

For sake of argument, let's say I'm a Democrat and I hate Biden/Harris policies. So I don't want to vote for them. But I do want to vote democratic, because I think the republican policies are abhorrent and I'm loyal to the party.

Now comes election day, I have to choose between say Leahy/Sanders vs Trump/Cruz. Should I just choose the Leahy/Sanders ticket because the Trump/Cruz ticket will be fucked up? Aren't both of these tickets fucked up? They are to me.

Shouldn't the democratic party present me with some viable candidates that I can get behind? I've been loyal. Shouldn't I expect loyalty, or at least "reason"? Why am I always being asked to just take one for the team... This team is trash, and the other team is garbage.

If you held my vote in your hand, along with your own vote; what would do?
See the problem is people don't like to take the bull by the horns.
You want choices? Well get involved with the local party.
The base of the party will nine times out of ten go with whomever the party leaders puts forth.

So instead of people not voting and siting around being sick and tired. Actually do something about your displeasure with the lack of choices. All politic is local and that is where the selection for any elected office starts. Keys your voice be heard with your presence.

Btw one ticket you can make things happen with. The other not so much.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
These dudes will use that "it has to be Black only" bullshit so that they can say that nothing is getting done. NYC school system is majority Black and Hispanic and the free lunch program cause of Covid has been amazingly helpful. But these dudes in here will say that doesn't count cause the city schools aren't 100% Black. And you know even if they were 100% Black then they'll say it still doesn't count cause some are Black immigrants.
Yeah but the so called "Asian hate crime" bill seemed to count to them. Even though the bill was not exclusive to just Asians.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

"it’s important to me that I not allow the cynicism and lack of information suggested by your question"

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Woooooo boy!

Goddamit!! :angry::angry::angry:

Luke asked a fucking question!!
He did not make a goddamned statement.
You can't make a statement and ask a question at the same goddamned time!! :angry::angry::angry:

"Name 5 things".

He didn't say, "Name 5 things because I don't believe the Democrats have done shit"

"Give me 5 reasons"

He didn't say, "Give me 5 reasons because I don't think there's any reason to vote Democrat"

Most of you fuckers assumed his reasoning for asking and so-called "cooked" him without knowing where he stood on the issue of voting.

The question he asked is a question that Black people should ask EVERY ELECTION to invoke conversation and review our own priorities as a group. What happened to "no such thing as a stupid question"??? That's out of the window now?? :smh:

All problems are solved through a series of questions and answers - Neely Fuller

Binary Code!! 0s & 1s!!! Follow a fucking code!!! Questions, Answers, Questions, Answers!! Like a computer!! :angry:

Goddamn niggas always talkin bout, "We need to have a conversation! It's important that we have a conversation! Conversation! Conversation!"

That's bullshit! Nigga don't want no muthafuckin conversation! :angry::angry::angry:

Man Fuck.....70% of y'all!!

sanford-and-son-slam.gif

Last edited:

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"it’s important to me that I not allow the cynicism and lack of information suggested by your question"

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Woooooo boy!

Goddamit!! :angry::angry::angry:

Luke asked a fucking question!!
He did not make a goddamned statement.
You can't make a statement and ask a question at the same goddamned time!! :angry::angry::angry:

"Name 5 things".

He didn't say, "Name 5 things because I don't believe the Democrats have done shit"

"Give me 5 reasons"

He didn't say, "Give me 5 reasons because I don't think there's any reason to vote Democrat"

Most of you fuckers assumed his reasoning for asking and so-called "cooked" him without knowing where he stood on the issue of voting.

The question he asked is a question that Black people should ask EVERY ELECTION to invoke conversation and review our own priorities as a group. What happened to "no such thing as a stupid question"??? That's out of the window now?? :smh:

All problems are solved through a series of questions and answers - Neely Fuller

Binary Code!! 0s & 1s!!! Follow a fucking code!!! Questions, Answers, Questions, Answers!! Like a computer!! :angry:

Goddamn niggas always talkin bout, "We need to have a conversation! It's important that we have a conversation! Conversation! Conversation!"

That's bullshit! Nigga don't want no muthafuckin conversation! :angry::angry::angry:

Man Fuck.....70% of y'all!!

sanford-and-son-slam.gif
It's crazy how his question asked was interpreted as something else.

When I read it I received it ass survey type question.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bear with Me here.

But do any of You see this as "Straight Black Men Who Think For Themselves" as the new Political "Boogie Man"?

When Biden/Harris were running, The DNC were going after the Black Female demographic. I'll never forget former DNC Chair, Tom Perez going on various shows exclaiming Black Women as the "backbone", "heart and soul", etc of The Democratic Party. And other Dems followed suit.

On top of that, people like Symone Sanders, Karine Jean-Pierra and a number of other Black Women who made comments about Black Men being "Stupid" and "Too Politically Immature and Ignorant" about Voting and the Election Process. ALL The Brothers who fought and DIED for the right to Vote? Still facing Institutional and Systematic? Still facing a world that absolutely DESPISES US? And these chicks are going to say some shit like that? Aligning themselves with a Party that benefits from Racism as much as The Right-Wing?

WE as Black Men have every right to be frustrated and disillusioned. And some of US can't afford to deal with Political Bullshit at times. Because WE are forced to keep it moving to just survive.

As I said in an earlier post, it's not that I agree with Luther Campbell. I don't. I feel that he may be "off" when it comes to how Politics works. But I absolutely refuse to throw Dude under a bus over his comments. Either (try to) educate the Brother. Or just keep it moving and Do You. Because it just tells Me that all The (Black) Women, "Alphabet Folks", and others see Black Men as Politically Expediate. And a "Boogie Man" who, if He can't be mentally controlled, and thinks for Himself, he needs to be discarded. Especially if The Dems lose the House and Senate. "They" will find a way to blame Black Men for sure.

All these People continue to do is prove the so-called "Black Manosphere" right in how all these folks see Straight and Rational Black Men. You can't even have an honest discussion anymore. All those TWITTER folks I've had to deal with this morning over this silliness proves it. And these idiots are still tallying up my Twitter feed. I'm everything from Candace Owens "Boyfriend" to a lover of White Supremacy. Didn't realize I can gain so much power from one Tweet.

On top of dealing with some White People who in response the Buffalo Massacre, want to keep bringing up "Black On Black" Crime. Yeah. I had to get in on their ASSES too.

But Am I Wrong Here, BGOL?

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Bunch of dudes in here are really doing a lot of mental gymnastics because of Luke. Anyone in here saying all he was doing was asking a question hasn't been paying attention. Yeah he asked a question.. but he asked the same question that every "don't vote" black person start with before they go into their narrative about how black people need to withold vote. So that sit on here and to act like Luke is innocent and misunderstood is bullshit. We've seen that same question a million times even in this message board so to say it was just a question is laughable.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bear with Me here.

But do any of You see this as "Straight Black Men Who Think For Themselves" as the new Political "Boogie Man"?

When Biden/Harris were running, The DNC were going after the Black Female demographic. I'll never forget former DNC Chair, Tom Perez going on various shows exclaiming Black Women as the "backbone", "heart and soul", etc of The Democratic Party. And other Dems followed suit.

On top of that, people like Symone Sanders, Karine Jean-Pierra and a number of other Black Women who made comments about Black Men being "Stupid" and "Too Politically Immature and Ignorant" about Voting and the Election Process. ALL The Brothers who fought and DIED for the right to Vote? Still facing Institutional and Systematic? Still facing a world that absolutely DESPISES US? And these chicks are going to say some shit like that? Aligning themselves with a Party that benefits from Racism as much as The Right-Wing?

WE as Black Men have every right to be frustrated and disillusioned. And some of US can't afford to deal with Political Bullshit at times. Because WE are forced to keep it moving to just survive.

As I said in an earlier post, it's not that I agree with Luther Campbell. I don't. I feel that he may be "off" when it comes to how Politics works. But I absolutely refuse to throw Dude under a bus over his comments. Either (try to) educate the Brother. Or just keep it moving and Do You. Because it just tells Me that all The (Black) Women, "Alphabet Folks", and others see Black Men as Politically Expediate. And a "Boogie Man" who, if He can't be mentally controlled, and thinks for Himself, he needs to be discarded. Especially if The Dems lose the House and Senate. "They" will find a way to blame Black Men for sure.

All these People continue to do is prove the so-called "Black Manosphere" right in how all these folks see Straight and Rational Black Men. You can't even have an honest discussion anymore. All those TWITTER folks I've had to deal with this morning over this silliness proves it. And these idiots are still tallying up my Twitter feed. I'm everything from Candace Owens "Boyfriend" to a lover of White Supremacy. Didn't realize I can gain so much power from one Tweet.

On top of dealing with some White People who in response the Buffalo Massacre, want to keep bringing up "Black On Black" Crime. Yeah. I had to get in on their ASSES too.

But Am I Wrong Here, BGOL?
Lol, they straight slung Luke underneath a speeding locomotive the way Uncle Phil be slinging Jazzy Jeff.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Bunch of dudes in here are really doing a lot of mental gymnastics because of Luke. Anyone in here saying all he was doing was asking a question hasn't been paying attention. Yeah he asked a question.. but he asked the same question that every "don't vote" black person start with before they go into their narrative about how black people need to withold vote. So that sit on here and to act like Luke is innocent and misunderstood is bullshit. We've seen that same question a million times even in this message board so to say it was just a question is laughable.

Nigga you making shit up to fit your narrative! FUCK OUTTA HERE!

That question presented no bias. The bias came from the responders!

How dare Mr. Pop That Pussy ask a question that presents the possibility that we have any other choice beside voting Democrat!!

You don't know the man's intent, you're all assumption. He could have been asking that question to prove to anti-voters that they should vote Democrat because there maybe 5 good reasons/5 promise fulfilled. He could be an independent voter and weighing his options. The bottom line is YOU DON'T KNOW WHY THE MAN IS ASKING UNTIL HE TELLS YOU. Otherwise you are assuming. And HE DID NOT TELL YOU WHY HE WAS ASKING!

some of yall would be some horrible lawyers:smh:.....

"Your honor, the customer asked my client, the store clerk for 5 reasons why people shouldn't steal from the store. Subsequently, my client rightfully beat the customer's ass because the customer's question implied he was going to steal something" :smh::smh::smh:

dolemite73

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The answer the Brother Luke’s questions is easy. Electoral Self-Defense. If a white dude walked up to you and slapped the shit out of you, I am sure most of the brothers on here will rain hell down upon that dude. So why are some of you allowing that same white man to electorally pummel you unopposed?

It’s a binary choice. Are the choices good? Most times, no. So you have to be strategic; which one of these politicians will do the least amount of harm to my community. It sucks that black people have to make this political calculus when other communities don’t, but in the country, we have what we have. Pessimistic? Sure. Pragmatic? No doubt.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

How dare Mr. Pop That Pussy ask a question that presents the possibility that we have any other choice beside voting Democrat!!

You don't know the man's intent, you're all assumption. He could have been asking that question to prove to anti-voters that they should vote Democrat because there maybe 5 good reasons/5 promise fulfilled. He could be an independent voter and weighing his options. The bottom line is YOU DON'T KNOW WHY THE MAN IS ASKING UNTIL HE TELLS YOU. Otherwise you are assuming. And HE DID NOT TELL YOU WHY HE WAS ASKING!

"Your honor, the customer asked my client, the store clerk for 5 reasons why people shouldn't steal from the store. Subsequently, my client rightfully beat the customer's ass because the customer's question implied he was going to steal something" :smh::smh::smh:
Look whether the question is "wrong or right". Justified or unjustified...

Luke was not just asking a question. It was a leading question and many who responded to him knew it.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
The answer the Brother Luke’s questions is easy. Electoral Self-Defense. If a white dude walked up to you and slapped the shit out of you, I am sure most of the brothers on here will rain hell down upon that dude. So why are some of you allowing that same white man to electorally pummel you unopposed?

It’s a binary choice. Are the choices good? Most times, no. So you have to be strategic; which one of these politicians will do the least amount of harm to my community. It sucks that black people have to make this political calculus when other communities don’t, but in the country, we have what we have. Pessimistic? Sure. Pragmatic? No doubt.
This is the wisdom, though not prevailing.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor

Look whether the question is "wrong or right". Justified or unjustified...

Luke was not just asking a question. It was a leading question and many who responded to him knew it.

Yep and EVERYONE in here knows it. Shit we've seen it asked in here a million times from the "don't vote" clowns. Seen it a million more times on Twitter from the ADOS clowns as well.

Luke got cooked cause we all knew where it was going so why do the song and dance.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Luke was not just asking a question.

:smh::smh::smh:

Again, you don't know that, therefore you are making that up.

A leading question is a question that prompts or encourages the desired answer.

If you assume Luke was trying to imply that there's no reason vote for Democrats and that they fulfilled no promises then you'll assume the question is leading.

But you don't know his position and intent, not by the words he used in that particular tweet, so you can't classify that as a leading question.

This is the same thing the LGBTQ does anytime someone questions their agenda!! They call you homophobic and say you're attacking them, for not automatically agreeing with EVERYTHING they say. And sometimes the people they attack for questioning them are actually on their side but their insecurity leads them to assume that anybody that doesn't bow down to or bend over for them is their arch enemy.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
:smh::smh::smh:

Again, you don't know that, therefore you are making that up.

A leading question is a question that prompts or encourages the desired answer.

If you assume Luke was trying to imply that there's no reason vote for Democrats and that they fulfilled no promises then you'll assume the question is leading.

But you don't know his position and intent, not by the words he used in that particular tweet, so you can't classify that as a leading question.

This is the same thing the LGBTQ does anytime someone questions their agenda!! They call you homophobic and say you're attacking them, for not automatically agreeing with EVERYTHING they say. And sometimes the people they attack for questioning them are actually on their side but their insecurity leads them to assume that anybody that doesn't bow down to or bend over for them is their arch enemy.
Look up above this post. What say you?