Lord Jamar and Godfrey refuse to go Vlad tv until Vlad apologize to Min. Farakhan

His career may be OVER

Budden murdered that man on his podcast. Now the Cosby stuff is coming back up.

He should have shut ate his slice of pizza and been quiet.

Man I swear Aries and Corey should both do Ancestry DNA testing because I'm sure they're directly related somehow.

They have the exact same know it all attitude, have an inflated sense of importance, shit on other people's success while stating that there own lack of success is because they're too balck to sell out and consistently shoot themselves in the foot which fucks up any chance they have to really get their careers to the next level.

I'm always amazed when seeing how they hate each other when really it should be like looking in a mirror.
 
Also, I don't know if it's been posted here but Aries was threatening to file a defamation lawsuit against Vlad because he says he never asked anyone on his staff for a towel :lol:
 
@REDLINE

For the first time in bgol history I will humbly request your signature puffy gif.
diddy-drinking.gif



:roflmao:
 
Man I swear Aries and Corey should both do Ancestry DNA testing because I'm sure they're directly related somehow.

They have the exact same know it all attitude, have an inflated sense of importance, shit on other people's success while stating that there own lack of success is because they're too balck to sell out and consistently shoot themselves in the foot which fucks up any chance they have to really get their careers to the next level.

I'm always amazed when seeing how they hate each other when really it should be like looking in a mirror.
The difference though is Corey ain't funny.
 
The difference though is Corey ain't funny.
Hey go watch that say it again vid.. where he like say it again and we going to be fighting, than he gets invited outside and avoids every way he can to fight by picking up a mic on the floor, pushing his female cohost and saying never get between 2 guys, staying seated like he’s crazy glued to the chair, to avoid confrontation..comedy gold
 
Man I swear Aries and Corey should both do Ancestry DNA testing because I'm sure they're directly related somehow.

They have the exact same know it all attitude, have an inflated sense of importance, shit on other people's success while stating that there own lack of success is because they're too balck to sell out and consistently shoot themselves in the foot which fucks up any chance they have to really get their careers to the next level.

I'm always amazed when seeing how they hate each other when really it should be like looking in a mirror.

Bloodline bars with an ether chaser
 
And this is why Aries has issues advancing.


It's really sad the more videos come out about this guy. I really think he's a super insecure guy that hides behind the loud confident talking persona. Harps on about movie and TV credits from almost 30 years ago like that's supposed mean anything in the present. This nigga moved from NYC to LA to pursue an acting career and can't a role as an extra. I think he's truly a depressed dude that's lashing out because he looks how he looks, doesn't make the money he wants to make and is just unlikable in person. Dude's stock is about to go down because he fucked himself out of probably the biggest platform for his audience online and he can't replace that regardless of whatever the money may have been and I think the money he made was way more important to him than he lets on. I don't think he can even replace that $4k a month immediately. He's almost like the Adrian Broner of comedy. Had all the talent and the backing, but couldn't get out of his own way.
 
It's really sad the more videos come out about this guy. I really think he's a super insecure guy that hides behind the loud confident talking persona. Harps on about movie and TV credits from almost 30 years ago like that's supposed mean anything in the present. This nigga moved from NYC to LA to pursue an acting career and can't a role as an extra. I think he's truly a depressed dude that's lashing out because he looks how he looks, doesn't make the money he wants to make and is just unlikable in person. Dude's stock is about to go down because he fucked himself out of probably the biggest platform for his audience online and he can't replace that regardless of whatever the money may have been and I think the money he made was way more important to him than he lets on. I don't think he can even replace that $4k a month immediately. He's almost like the Adrian Broner of comedy. Had all the talent and the backing, but couldn't get out of his own way.

Well states.

Pierre talked about Aries having depression and being suicidal.

Aries is self destructive the only person I EVER heard talk lovingly about Aries is Debra Wilson. And I wouldn't trust her about the color of the sky on any given day.

Aries loves self inflicted wounds and playing the its just jokes card. Or I'm just too real. Everyone is jealous.

And then suddenly be super apologic and guilty and contrive and humble.

He is manic depressive.

And honestly he IS very funny.

But EVERYONE who tries to help him? Gets hurt.

And he was an inferno of burned bridges all over the industry.

And taking Vlad blood money to sh*t on your people and community?

he deserves all this
 
Back
Top