Lord Jamar and Godfrey refuse to go Vlad tv until Vlad apologize to Min. Farakhan




This is definition of a piece of sh*t

He regrets not being a fake friend so he could have taken advantage and benefited from someone else's work.

Saying I WOULD HAVE BEEN KIND ONLY if I knew I would cash in at the end?

f*ckboy behavior

see when i say this cause i watch everything
i get back lash
is cool
 



This is definition of a piece of sh*t

He regrets not being a fake friend so he could have taken advantage and benefited from someone else's work.

Saying I WOULD HAVE BEEN KIND ONLY if I knew I would cash in at the end?

f*ckboy behavior


He doesn't get it.

He never seems to think that maybe the number of movies he's been in, the number of comedy specials he's had, how popular he is, etc. might have something to do with how talented he actually is at all these things and that, maybe, level of success is on par with his overall talent.

Aries is like the unattractive female who genuinely believes she's fine, that every man does or should want her and that all the other females are hating on her.
 
He doesn't get it.

He never seems to think that maybe the number of movies he's been in, the number of comedy specials he's had, how popular he is, etc. might have something to do with how talented he actually is at all these things and that, maybe, level of success is on par with his overall talent.

Aries is like the unattractive female who genuinely believes she's fine, that every man does or should want her and that all the other females are hating on her.

DAMM
 
Vlad is just making dudes look pathetic and in general dumb about business. NORE is the latest. I hate to say it again, but I'm more on Vlad's side with situation too. NORE was going on VladTV for years. You beg the guy to go on your platform and he proves to be one of your most viewed episodes and you ghost him on some "he's a culture vulture", but he was none of that for the decades you went on his platform?

I don't think NORE is understanding that Drink Champs is in decline. Every other show notification I get seems like it's a throwback episode. Vlad has the biggest platform in hip-hop. Why not keep it business and expand your audience? Man, I dunno, you can't rock with a "culture vulture" for years and then try to pretend like you was just playing him the whole time. Just my 2 cents.:cool:
 
Aries is garbage



After listening, I can't blame or be mad at Aries anymore.

Aries was asked a question, he didn't want to answer it but he did. We want people to honest, but not too honest. Most people in his position lie, to be politically correct.

In this case I don't believe that Aries was being a hater. He was giving his honest opinion.

He spoke about Bernie, Martin, Tracy Morgan and the Wayan's Brother's show.

Many might agree with his take on Tracy and the Wayan's show, so they're not saying that he's hating on them. But because we like Bernie and Martin, we/they're saying that he's hating.

Aries gave his honest opinion, in his position he's not supposed to give an honest opinion and that's the issue.
 
After listening, I can't blame or be mad at Aries anymore.

Aries was asked a question, he didn't want to answer it but he did. We want people to honest, but not too honest. Most people in his position lie, to be politically correct.

In this case I don't believe that Aries was being a hater. He was giving his honest opinion.

He spoke about Bernie, Martin, Tracy Morgan and the Wayan's Brother's show.

Many might agree with his take on Tracy and the Wayan's show, so they're not saying that he's hating on them. But because we like Bernie and Martin, we/they're saying that he's hating.

Aries gave his honest opinion, in his position he's not supposed to give an honest opinion and that's the issue.

I completely disagree. This is not happening in a vacuum.

He is KNOWINGLY being an asshole. So fine - either the pubic IGNORES him or he gets this backlash.

I hope its profitable. But it don't seem like it is.

He CHOSE to answe it. So everythg after that is on him. And I do NOT beleive he was being honest.

Even though I COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD his point about Martin and the Wayans.

If he chose TODAY to say Dolly Parton was overrated? I wouldn't believe him and think he was rage baiting. That is ALL he is now.

But lets say he WAS being "honest? whelp this is what you get. more hate.

And being HONEST doesn't mean being an asshole.

Aries is himself is devoid of compassion, so if this is a character? (and by all accounts it is NOT) its a bad business decision.

I think he is shitty and he acts shitty and CHOOSES to be shitty.

I aint MAD at Aries. He isn't worth anger.

He is a sideshow. A rank dumpster fire in the distance oozing noxious smoke and gas.

Honest or not? Its bad. Because he acts in bad faith.

How can Aries be honest?

He is incapable of looking in a mirror and being honest with himself.
 
Asshole.

If Lord Jamar were a comedian he'd be Aries.

2Jvatr.gif
 
I completely disagree. This is not happening in a vacuum.

He is KNOWINGLY being an asshole. So fine - either the pubic IGNORES him or he gets this backlash.

I hope its profitable. But it don't seem like it is.

He CHOSE to answe it. So everythg after that is on him. And I do NOT beleive he was being honest.

Even though I COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD his point about Martin and the Wayans.

If he chose TODAY to say Dolly Parton was overrated? I wouldn't believe him and think he was rage baiting. That is ALL he is now.

But lets say he WAS being "honest? whelp this is what you get. more hate.

And being HONEST doesn't mean being an asshole.

Aries is himself is devoid of compassion, so if this is a character? (and by all accounts it is NOT) its a bad business decision.

I think he is shitty and he acts shitty and CHOOSES to be shitty.

I aint MAD at Aries. He isn't worth anger.

He is a sideshow. A rank dumpster fire in the distance oozing noxious smoke and gas.

Honest or not? Its bad. Because he acts in bad faith.

How can Aries be honest?

He is incapable of looking in a mirror and being honest with himself.
What part do you disagree with?

In short I said that he gave his honest opinion, but wasn't supposed to because he's supposed to be politically correct.

He was wrong to answer the question, not because he gave his honest response.

He stated that he didn't like Bernie's voice, mannerisms/cadence and delivery. So he couldn't get into him as a comedian. I'm guessing that he's always felt that way.

And how do you "Totally Understand" his point about Martin and the Wayans, when what he said about them was far worse?

He called sone of Martin's and The Wayan's show buffoonery.

With comedians and those in the arts, there's supposed to be a brotherhood. You're not supposed to speak down on others in the same field unless you have an issue with them.

And Aries broke that brotherhood.




Aries is entitled to feel how he feels, he just shouldn't have let everyone know how he feels.
 
What part do you disagree with?

In short I said that he gave his honest opinion, but wasn't supposed to because he's supposed to be politically correct.

He was wrong to answer the question, not because he gave his honest response.

He stated that he didn't like Bernie's voice, mannerisms/cadence and delivery. So he couldn't get into him as a comedian. I'm guessing that he's always felt that way.

And how do you "Totally Understand" his point about Martin and the Wayans, when what he said about them was far worse?

He called sone of Martin's and The Wayan's show buffoonery.

With comedians and those in the arts, there's supposed to be a brotherhood. You're not supposed to speak down on others in the same field unless you have an issue with them.

And Aries broke that brotherhood.




Aries is entitled to feel how he feels, he just shouldn't have let everyone know how he feels.


Oh so we do mostly agree...

I can UNDERSTAND someone (NOT ARIES) having a serious comic conversation about the Wayans specifically Marlon and Shawn being a little buffoon-ish.

I think where I disagree - I don't think he KNOWS what he feels. I don't BELEIVE him. ABOUT ANYTHING.

I don't believe he knows HOW he truly feels about anything. He doesn't even know himself.

He just says sh*t to say sh*t.

He has broken man rules, comedy rules, friend rules brotherhood rules and business rules.
 
Oh so we do mostly agree...

I can UNDERSTAND someone (NOT ARIES) having a serious comic conversation about the Wayans specifically Marlon and Shawn being a little buffoon-ish.

I think where I disagree - I don't think he KNOWS what he feels. I don't BELEIVE him. ABOUT ANYTHING.

I don't believe he knows HOW he truly feels about anything. He doesn't even know himself.

He just says sh*t to say sh*t.

He has broken man rules, comedy rules, friend rules brotherhood rules and business rules.
If he was just talking to talk and just to get attention, he should've said Richard or Eddie.
 
Your uncanny ability to be so succent as you completely destroy an individual is entertaining as hell.
Hey man I'm only being honest, Aries hasn't learned!:lol:

One minute he's saying that he shouldn't have been honest about Key & Peele. Because Peele's successful and could've given him opportunities to further his career.

But then talks bad about Bernie, Martin, Tracy and The Wayans. Which could hurt future opportunities because many like all of them and don't appreciate the negative comments about them .

He's still stupid and hasn't learned! :smh:
 
Hey man I'm only being honest, Aries hasn't learned!:lol:

One minute he's saying that he shouldn't have been honest about Key & Peele. Because Peele's successful and could've given him opportunities to further his career.

But then talks bad about Bernie, Martin, Tracy and The Wayans. Which could hurt future opportunities because many like all of them and don't appreciate the negative comments about them .

He's still stupid and hasn't learned! :smh:

so basically we need to tell Aries...

play-dumb-dumb.gif
 
Hey man I'm only being honest, Aries hasn't learned!:lol:

One minute he's saying that he shouldn't have been honest about Key & Peele. Because Peele's successful and could've given him opportunities to further his career.

But then talks bad about Bernie, Martin, Tracy and The Wayans. Which could hurt future opportunities because many like all of them and don't appreciate the negative comments about them .

He's still stupid and hasn't learned! :smh:


You know what is REALLY unsettling?

He has NO ONE who REALLY loves him

Yeah I get it, Aries BEEN stupid and hardheaded but I refuse to believe no one he "trusts" has told him to stop this self destructive sh*t

besides that black actress on MadTV

It is RARE... for EVERYONE who KNEW him as a youngster coming up?

Says ALL the same things about him. And it ain't good.

He has never learned, matured or shown REAL remorse for ANYTHING.
 


First and foremost I'm glad someone finally told Vlad to shut the fuck up and stood on it :lol:

Second, Max is full if shit and doesn't want to talk about that case because it's been confirmed he did cooperate with police to get at least one of his co+defendants (the female) apprehended which she also confirmed.

If not for that he'd do a whole album on that incident if he could come out of it looking thorough.

Sad thing is he's embarrassed about that but not pimping a woman or having a part in a man losing his life.
 
Back
Top