Mask "OneOfTheBest" Platinum Member Monday at 3:37 PM #1 if you choose to believe her or not, that’s on you. I don’t know her, so I’m willing to take her word for it
if you choose to believe her or not, that’s on you. I don’t know her, so I’m willing to take her word for it
mcguyver Rising Star OG Investor Monday at 4:03 PM #2 Mask said: if you choose to believe her or not, that’s on you. I don’t know her, so I’m willing to take her word for it Click to expand... Tell her that's Useless info.
Mask said: if you choose to believe her or not, that’s on you. I don’t know her, so I’m willing to take her word for it Click to expand... Tell her that's Useless info.
Mask "OneOfTheBest" Platinum Member Monday at 4:04 PM #3 mcguyver said: Tell her that's Useless info. Click to expand... Gotcha brotha