Lil Flip Sellin Verses For $5K, Beats For $1500, Beat & Hook For $7K!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea its a yearly thing...alot of executives were there this year. Mannie was there & dropped tons of knowledge. You right though, it was a combination. His shit was wack as fuck, but DJs can get wack shit over by spinning in it through their club rotations...they were like DJs felt betrayed by the nigga cause they helped get him on & he fucked over many of his main connects when he hit. So now the label can't get his shit over mainstream cause its lame & then they can't double back on the streets cause he fucked that over
Dam. I wondered why i had heard about his album coming then never heard again. I dont listen to radio much so i thought i just missed it. I knew he was gonna flop hard the second go round when i heard his first album. Dude was utter dogshit on the mic. Houston had it poppin with these newjack cats for a hot minute then they all just fizzed out. The only one with actual skills to me was Chamillionaire anyway. I still support him.

DJ_ShowNuff

Potential Star
Registered
AllHipHop.com, dis da big homey Hump (SuckaFree CEO & Ex-manager)

first off applaud da n***r Flip for bein so damn creative, feel me! I made dis boy(check da books people) so i kno what he about. I got dis n***a in da game made him a millionaire now look at all da shit he pulln. He knew it was go be hard gettin back in de game so the n***a starts playin these damn media games. All this s**t with him and Lil Wayne plus dat Bun s**t he stirred up, the suppose car wreck shit he playing out. Come on dats publicity for dis new album he dropping . Him an Sandy over there planning dis shit trying to sell some records.Flip knew dat Wayne diss would spark some s**t of course. Now he got Brisco and all them Young Money boyz out here taking shots at TI Bugsy, Young Berg an every body else cause he tryin to start mo beef for dis album when Tip already served dis crazy ass boy, s**t Ask him what happen in da Clover dat day. Lil J (jayprince) cant save dis lil n***a all da time feel me. He out here beefing wit Shoe companies over petty-amounts of money, must be broke if you ask me. If he stay loyal he wouldnt deal wit s**t like dat but thats the type of n***a yall dealing with. We SuckaFree.

Is he still working wit carlos too???

LoneStar

Star
Registered
It trips me out how a lot of people hear and see what they want to hear and see.
Go back and watch the vid again...he said "I fucks with independent...if you independent and you want a verse I got....".

Some of y'all watch the vid and automatically think the dude is doing bad when it just sounds like he doesn't charge a arm and a leg for independent cats.

kurrupt

Star
Registered
The price he quoting is the price for indie cats...and that price is the average price right now. There are so many indie cats that you or i never heard of thats getting a lil dope boy money and this deal is right up they alley.
The only thing that bugs me is the youngings in the clip...but then again..hip hop now is for the younger generations, so maybe he just trying to keep his feet well grounded with some youngins.
Yall could be reading in to deep into this.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dam. My man is reduced to begging independent artist to buy is beats, and hanging around a crew of 13year olds and bragging about his fresh nike's. Wow.

:smh:

really its sad...what he had 5-10 mil...now getting an interview by teens on a wack ass camera...i hope this is a lesson to all those other wack ass artists that want 5oo chains....beef with cats that are better than you...and have no talent what so ever.....

he's going selling those jewels he's rocking soon...shit i haven't heard him on any thing in a while 2....:lol:

Boobie_Clark

Potential Star
Registered
I haven't heard his shit in the club in like 3 years, and he was one of the first rapper to start eatin real good off of ringtones....I don't know who took the "L" worse: Canibus, Ja, or Flip...:smh::smh:

Damn, that whole H-Town movement came and went as far as national coverage. I don't think flip is nationally respected to even demand 5 gs, he's like a 5th year senior transfer trying to create NBA draft buzz..:hmm:

Unless you're talking bout moving bricks, using Autotune, or making hoes shake dat ass....you're not going to make it in this rap climate of 2day.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
T.I. didn't kill Flip Flip Killed his self. I've slowly been forcing myself back into listening to flip he reminded me of the old flip on the "Crown Me" mixtape he needs to keep going in that direction. Seems like a good move to me every half way d-boi it is gonna be trying to holla at him for them Cheap beats.
:yes:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
dont sound like he hurtin jus sound like he hustling, i mean he was never ona 50 cent level as far as money goes.

Oh ok so what happen to that big ass house and all those Bentleys he was fronting off? Flip always been a clown and this is further proof of it.

catalina74

Star
Registered
yo why the lil nigga that gave out the number look like he got make-up on around his eyes. i gues when ya money get short you gotta try and up ya game a lil bit. nigga must dont know about bgol producers.