Lil Flip Sellin Verses For $5K, Beats For $1500, Beat & Hook For $7K!

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
:lol:[FLASH]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhF1Ihv8VMPcS2Sd2o[/FLASH[FLASH]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhF1Ihv8VMPcS2Sd2o[/FLASH]
10hlicw.gif

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dam. My man is reduced to begging independent artist to buy is beats, and hanging around a crew of 13year olds and bragging about his fresh nike's. Wow.

keone

International Member
AllHipHop.com, dis da big homey Hump (SuckaFree CEO & Ex-manager)

first off applaud da n***r Flip for bein so damn creative, feel me! I made dis boy(check da books people) so i kno what he about. I got dis n***a in da game made him a millionaire now look at all da shit he pulln. He knew it was go be hard gettin back in de game so the n***a starts playin these damn media games. All this s**t with him and Lil Wayne plus dat Bun s**t he stirred up, the suppose car wreck shit he playing out. Come on dats publicity for dis new album he dropping . Him an Sandy over there planning dis shit trying to sell some records.Flip knew dat Wayne diss would spark some s**t of course. Now he got Brisco and all them Young Money boyz out here taking shots at TI Bugsy, Young Berg an every body else cause he tryin to start mo beef for dis album when Tip already served dis crazy ass boy, s**t Ask him what happen in da Clover dat day. Lil J (jayprince) cant save dis lil n***a all da time feel me. He out here beefing wit Shoe companies over petty-amounts of money, must be broke if you ask me. If he stay loyal he wouldnt deal wit s**t like dat but thats the type of n***a yall dealing with. We SuckaFree.

Best

Potential Star
Registered
hah it cost more if u buy them BOTH at the same time HAHAHA 500 more to buy both verses and beat this nigga dont even know how to sell shit

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AllHipHop.com, dis da big homey Hump (SuckaFree CEO & Ex-manager)

first off applaud da n***r Flip for bein so damn creative, feel me! I made dis boy(check da books people) so i kno what he about. I got dis n***a in da game made him a millionaire now look at all da shit he pulln. He knew it was go be hard gettin back in de game so the n***a starts playin these damn media games. All this s**t with him and Lil Wayne plus dat Bun s**t he stirred up, the suppose car wreck shit he playing out. Come on dats publicity for dis new album he dropping . Him an Sandy over there planning dis shit trying to sell some records.Flip knew dat Wayne diss would spark some s**t of course. Now he got Brisco and all them Young Money boyz out here taking shots at TI Bugsy, Young Berg an every body else cause he tryin to start mo beef for dis album when Tip already served dis crazy ass boy, s**t Ask him what happen in da Clover dat day. Lil J (jayprince) cant save dis lil n***a all da time feel me. He out here beefing wit Shoe companies over petty-amounts of money, must be broke if you ask me. If he stay loyal he wouldnt deal wit s**t like dat but thats the type of n***a yall dealing with. We SuckaFree.

Read my thread I posted fam...he is beefing with a shoe comapny out here in the Dallas area called "Yums" for 70 K this niggas used to sell records out the ass...this dude has really fell the fuck off...it saddens me as a fan of the OLD Flip :smh:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
something tells me he didnt invest his bread properly.

or....maybe he did. :dunno:

just cause he selling beats for cheap dont mean he hurting.
lil flip beats dont stand out like neptunes or Dre beats....ok.
im sure more would buy $1500 beats compared to $100,000 beats.

especially considering those thats sellings beats for large amounts aint even making hot beats anymore.

may look like a hurting nigga to some...but this could be a good hustle if its handled properly.
think about how many brotha is walking around TRYNA GET ON.
i know hundreds of brothas in the chi who been talking about getting on for a long time...lol
i know they would pay that cheap fee.

Last edited:

Zei

Rising Star
Registered
Flip looking BAD man, nigga talking to the camera like he talking to nigga on the street tryna sell some shit:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Nigga must be hurting

keone

International Member
hah it cost more if u buy them BOTH at the same time HAHAHA 500 more to buy both verses and beat this nigga dont even know how to sell shit

:lol::lol:
i bet if you pay him 250$ he will snap in your video :smh:

remote

Potential Star
Registered
Kat don't appear to be strugglin. Wise move on his part wit the prices, keeps a steady flow of cash coming in. Wouldn't mind hollering cause dude got industry connects.

DESTRO

Rising Star
Registered
T.I. didn't kill Flip Flip Killed his self. I've slowly been forcing myself back into listening to flip he reminded me of the old flip on the "Crown Me" mixtape he needs to keep going in that direction. Seems like a good move to me every half way d-boi it is gonna be trying to holla at him for them Cheap beats.

Last edited:

DaddyDiesel

Rising Star
OG Investor

I caught that shit too. Hope he can bounce back somehow... Damn, T.I. really did ether dude...:smh::smh::smh:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man im from Texas and im gonna tell you like this...its pointless to drop that 5 stacks to get Flip on a track...its not gonna get you any pub...nobody is fuckin with Flip like that anymore...its a waste..

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man im from Texas and im gonna tell you like this...its pointless to drop that 5 stacks to get Flip on a track...its not gonna get you any pub...nobody is fuckin with Flip like that anymore...its a waste..
Dam. Whatever happened to Mike Jones? Did he ever drop his second album? Dude was wack juice extreme but he had a nice gimmick going for a minute.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dam. Whatever happened to Mike Jones? Did he ever drop his second album? Dude was wack juice extreme but he had a nice gimmick going for a minute.

He fell off to...but he got like 10 million to start that label ice age so he is straight...Flip used to have millions too though...so lets just hope he doesn't blow it

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

DJs killed Mike Jones cause he shitted on em..he's been blackballed. As for Flip, he's always been cheap. That was the thing that was cool about him, is he kept it real & didn't over charge local jokers at the height of his career.

m@nnish

Star
Registered
old news but damn!

july 23, 2007
HOUSTON RAPPER LI'L FLIP APPEARED IN A HEARING THIS MORNING AT HARRIS COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT IN A CREDIT CARD CASE.
WESLEY WESTON TURNED HIMSELF IN ON THE FELONY CHARGE OVER THE WEEKEND AND WAS RELEASED ON BOND.
WESTON, BETTER KNOWN AS "LIL FLIP", IS A PLATINUM-SELLING RECORDING ARTIST.
HE'S ACCUSED OF BUYING AN AIRLINE TICKET WORTH LESS THAN 700 DOLLARS, WITH SOMEBODY ELSE'S AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD.
THE OWNER OF THE CARD TOLD POLICE HE DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE PURCHASE.

HERE'S THE BOOKING PHOTO FROM LIL FLIP THAT HE TOOK OVER THE WEEKEND!

LILFLIP.jpg

:smh:

O.Red

Star
Registered
DJs killed Mike Jones cause he shitted on em..he's been blackballed. As for Flip, he's always been cheap. That was the thing that was cool about him, is he kept it real & didn't over charge local jokers at the height of his career.

Really?

When?

Cause they played that Drop And Give Me 50 out here for a while...

Zei

Rising Star
Registered

Agreed, I never knew too many niggas in houston that fucked with mike jones or flip for that matter

Matter of fact...this song was the only hot shit flip had....and it was riding off of C-Note and he was high school STILL talking about the same shit [H-Town heads know whats up *flip had 2nd verse*

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/H3Wb7i8hn28[/FLASH]

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
old news but damn!

july 23, 2007
HOUSTON RAPPER LI'L FLIP APPEARED IN A HEARING THIS MORNING AT HARRIS COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT IN A CREDIT CARD CASE.
WESLEY WESTON TURNED HIMSELF IN ON THE FELONY CHARGE OVER THE WEEKEND AND WAS RELEASED ON BOND.
WESTON, BETTER KNOWN AS "LIL FLIP", IS A PLATINUM-SELLING RECORDING ARTIST.
HE'S ACCUSED OF BUYING AN AIRLINE TICKET WORTH LESS THAN 700 DOLLARS, WITH SOMEBODY ELSE'S AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD.
THE OWNER OF THE CARD TOLD POLICE HE DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE PURCHASE.

HERE'S THE BOOKING PHOTO FROM LIL FLIP THAT HE TOOK OVER THE WEEKEND!

LILFLIP.jpg

:smh:

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

:hmm:

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really?

When?

Cause they played that Drop And Give Me 50 out here for a while...

Since he blew up, why you think they reshelved his American Dream TWICE. OG Ron C & J. Prince held a rap seminar a few weeks ago & panel discussed it.

Zei

Rising Star
Registered
Since he blew up, why you think they reshelved his American Dream TWICE. OG Ron C & J. Prince held a rap seminar a few weeks ago & panel discussed it.

Damn!!!! these niggas aint doing shit right. How long do you think ppl wanna hear about candy cars, lean, and grillz:smh::smh:

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor
dont sound like he hurtin jus sound like he hustling, i mean he was never ona 50 cent level as far as money goes.

O.Red

Star
Registered

I didn't know that.

And I thought The American dream was shelved so much because The songs were wack and wouldn't buzz...

master-ceo

Star
Registered
Dam. My man is reduced to begging independent artist to buy is beats, and hanging around a crew of 13year olds and bragging about his fresh nike's. Wow.

:lol::lol:

niggas grabbing beats for $20 off bgol producers, fuck this nigga!

GAME OVER.............PUN INTENDED!!!

:dance:

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't know that.

And I thought The American dream was shelved so much because The songs were wack and wouldn't buzz...

Yea its a yearly thing...alot of executives were there this year. Mannie was there & dropped tons of knowledge. You right though, it was a combination. His shit was wack as fuck, but DJs can get wack shit over by spinning in it through their club rotations...they were like DJs felt betrayed by the nigga cause they helped get him on & he fucked over many of his main connects when he hit. So now the label can't get his shit over mainstream cause its lame & then they can't double back on the streets cause he fucked that over

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea its a yearly thing...alot of executives were there this year. Mannie was there & dropped tons of knowledge. You right though, it was a combination. His shit was wack as fuck, but DJs can get wack shit over by spinning in it through their club rotations...they were like DJs felt betrayed by the nigga cause they helped get him on & he fucked over many of his main connects when he hit. So now the label can't get his shit over mainstream cause its lame & then they can't double back on the streets cause he fucked that over

At least he had these niggas bro...

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/3NXBgSCSrIk[/FLASH]
:rolleyes: