Lets talk about Black men who chase women away

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
More showing of my so called ignorance, your a Bi-sexual woman who wants a normal relationship with a man.

Do this guys know of your sexual history?

haha they be trying to find pussy for me so we could have a 3some stupid fucks

wow I fool around with girls a few times so now I a bisexual woman yeah ok

bigirl

BGOL Investor
You don't get it this not personal, not about one person or incident, it is that they have a lot of attitude and very little to offer in return for what they get and sistas if you want that then its all yours you go ahead and "obey" or whatever else the fuck

Imhotep

Star
Registered
wow I fool around with girls a few times so now I a bisexual woman yeah ok

My friend if I stole a car a few times and killed someone, does this not make me a thief and a murder?

Your train of thought and reasoning is somewhat faulty.

Do you think man take you seriously?

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
My friend if I stole a car a few times and killed someone, does this not make me a thief and a murder?

Why do you think she's consistently been associated with fucked up lame men all her adult life? :confused:

Dude, you will soon enough come to the realization continuing to argue with this woman is like walking along a Moibus ring ...

bigirl

BGOL Investor

I really don't give a fuck :hmm:

bigirl

BGOL Investor
Why do you think she's consistently been associated with fucked up lame men all her adult life? :confused:

Dude, you will soon enough come to the realization continuing to argue with this woman is like walking along a Moibus ring ...

its mobius dumbass :lol:

Imhotep

Star
Registered
I really don't give a fuck :hmm:

And it shows.

This is why I never take seriously chicks that are on that bullshit.

I was giving you the benefit, but your a dumb heifer. Let hope you pull your head from your ass, before it too late. But than again your getting what you put out.

Good luck, lame chick.

bigirl

BGOL Investor
And it shows.

This is why I never take seriously chicks that are on that bullshit.

I was giving you the benefit, but your a dumb heifer. Let hope you pull your head from your ass, before it too late. But than again your getting what you put out.

Good luck, lame chick.

you are a pice of shit lowlife skunt who don;t know how to fuck proper and needs to dominate over a woman to feel like a real man so good luck to you

Imhotep

Star
Registered

Dude, you will soon enough come to the realization continuing to argue with this woman ...

Bro, I really hate seeing people catch "L's". And then post about it like it all good.

Thanks for the break down, I'll add her to my BGOL list of Epic fail in life posters.

bootlegga

Potential Star
Registered
They all did with weirdo sense of entitlement, dishonesty, lack of affection and emotion, always trying to be over you, trying to boss you around, etc

Basically no regard for anyone or anything but their stupid dick :hmm:

are you saying that all of the men that you've met...black men you've met...have displayed all of the characteristics mentioned above?

bigirl

BGOL Investor
are you saying that all of the men that you've met...black men you've met...have displayed all of the characteristics mentioned above?

every last one when we have been "involved"
great for friends, lousy for boyfriends

bigirl

BGOL Investor

If you really meant that you wouldn't have started this thread Bigirl.

We all want someone special in our lives and there's nothing wrong with admitting that.

It makes you human.

and that someone special does not have to be Black

bootlegga

Potential Star
Registered
every last one when we have been "involved"
great for friends, lousy for boyfriends

do you think that this will change, if you search for different ethnicities? Russian, Italian, Chinese, East Indian, etc?

just my personal opinion, i don't know you or nothing, but i don't think in (however many) years you've lived, and all the black men you've met...that there hasn't been 1 or 2 black men..decent, that would be down for you...

or maybe you had, but you weren't attracted to them... :rolleyes::lol:

bigirl

BGOL Investor
do you think that this will change, if you search for different ethnicities? Russian, Italian, Chinese, East Indian, etc?

just my personal opinion, i don't know you or nothing, but i don't think in (however many) years you've lived, and all the black men you've met...that there hasn't been 1 or 2 black men..decent, that would be down for you...

they ain't down for nothing but they dicks and whatever they can get :hmm:

bigirl

BGOL Investor
interestin'....a lot of black men feel the same way about black women...but this ain't bout them...this is about you:yes:

no this about YOU and there ae 90 zillion anti Black woman threads here so now there is 1 anti Black man thread here so deal with it :hmm:

Imhotep

Star
Registered

I think where both wasting time with this one.

Further why would those other groups by tolerate of a women who brings nothing to the table?

I could understand if this was a women who had something tangible
- college
- Business owner
- Young or attactive

But who wifes up Bi-sexual woman for any long period of time. This affairs are more drama filled that normal hetro couples.

bigirl

BGOL Investor
I think where both wasting time with this one.

Further why would those other groups by tolerate of a women who brings nothing to the table?

I could understand if this was a women who had something tangible
- college
- Business owner
- Young or attactive

But who wifes up Bi-sexual woman for any long period of time. This affairs are more drama filled that normal hetro couples.

you have no idea what I bring to the table but what the fuck YOU bring to the table? a dick? :hmm:

Imhotep

Star
Registered
no this about YOU and there ae 90 zillion anti Black woman threads here so now there is 1 anti Black man thread here so deal with it :hmm:

Ok your venting, now I understand.

But your the only invested party, compared to the 90 zillion anti Black woman threads.

Those "anti Black woman posters" are not here to fight with you, so what are you really trying to show?

bigirl

BGOL Investor
Ok your venting, now I understand.

But your the only invested party, compared to the 90 zillion anti Black woman threads.

Those "anti Black woman posters" are not here to fight with you, so what are you really trying to show?

Bitch you will bow down and eat my pussy until I maybe accept your apology