Lets talk about Black men who chase women away

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Uh oh

What happened BiGirl???

Lots of stuff and when I review the last few decades and the individuals and their actions or lack of actions, all I can say is :hmm:

With all the talk of Black women ain't shit, I present the flip side of that coin :hmm:

Digital Angel

Sig Angel
BGOL Investor
2iazmtd.jpg

Lots of stuff and when I review the last few decades and the individuals and their actions or lack of actions, all I can say is :hmm:

With all the talk of Black women ain't shit, I present the flip side of that coin :hmm:

I agree some of them are fucked up ... it aint all of them though ... just like it aint all of us who are fucked up

How did he push you away Bi??? It's happened to me too btw

bigirl

BGOL Investor
I agree some of them are fucked up ... it aint all of them though ... just like it aint all of us who are fucked up

How did he push you away Bi??? It's happened to me too btw

They all did with weirdo sense of entitlement, dishonesty, lack of affection and emotion, always trying to be over you, trying to boss you around, etc

Basically no regard for anyone or anything but their stupid dick :hmm:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
But I feel you....Maybe we should discuss what they do to run us away. For me it's when they get close minded and and believe that there way is bond. Now I am all for obeying my dude and letting him be the king of the castle but hell, you cant ALWAYS be right.

bigirl

BGOL Investor
Now I am all for obeying my dude and letting him be the king of the castle
well this is not something I care to do and is a HUGE turnoff for me especially when he is depending on me :smh:
If I paying everything its my fucking house and my fucking rules :hmm:
Anyway I real happy to have a skunt free household and life :yes:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Hey do you momma-:)
Congrats on you being happy:yes:
well this is not something I care to do and is a HUGE turnoff for me especially when he is depending on me :smh:

There is the problem right there Bi ... you shouldn't be with a man that has you working and supporting him ... he's gotta ACT like King of the castle in order for me to step aside ... if he's gonna be a bum then I don't want him in my life ... time to upgrade Bi ... there are plenty of men that have their shit together ... it's just about meeting one now

Imhotep

Star
Registered

Your telling us, you hate the feeling he gives you. :rolleyes:

IMO, the woman that I dealt with love the drama of the relationship. If fact the more I did wrong the more they fought to maintain it.

Unfortunate I think this logic is a little too common with us males.

Just remember "The person who care the lease about the relationship, is the one with the power".

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Word....:cool:
Good advice:yes:
There is the problem right there Bi ... you shouldn't be with a man that has you working and supporting him ... he's gotta ACT like King of the castle in order for me to step aside ... if he's gonna be a bum then I don't want him in my life ... time to upgrade Bi ... there are plenty of men that have their shit together ... it's just about meeting one now

Your telling us, you hate the feeling he gives you. :rolleyes:

IMO, the woman that I dealt with love the drama of the relationship. If fact the more I did wrong the more they fought to maintain it.

Unfortunate I think this logic is a little too common with us males.

Just remember "The person who care the lease about the relationship, is the one with the power".

I'm not sure what sort of women you are dealing with but I definately like my men drama-free ... are these young women???

:smh::hmm: @ the second bolded part

bigirl

BGOL Investor

yeah and they don't have to be Black neither :hmm:

Imhotep

Star
Registered
:smh::hmm: @ the second bolded part

Pls, you may what to deny the 2nd statement, by in your heart of hearts you known that true.

Take a closer look at your past relationship, look at your friends. Can you honesty say you have not given your power to someone who did not return it, but you continued to give it anyway.

In life everyone gets played, the OP is get what she looking for.

Mr MajestiK

Rising Star
Registered

Until you let the next jackass move in.;)

At the end of the day it really just boils down to knowing what one is prepared to tolerate from a partner.

I tend to not have any respect for men who live off of their women.

As a man you gotta have enough pride and presence of self to have your own shit together that way you won't garner the disdain of your woman who knows you could be doing a helluva lot better than living off of her hard work.

Imhotep

Star
Registered
This train of thought is why I done with Black men the whole world does not think like this only you do :smh:

So you stop dealing with "Black men". Baby girl no really cares. Shit everyone should explore their options. Here in NY, I see tons of sisters with white dudes. Do I really care, no.

You may wanted to check yourself, because if you keeping picking dogs, that says something about yourself worth. If your picking loser ass brothers, you'll also use your keen senses to find that loser ass white dudes.

But what do I know.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Good advice for both men and women:yes:
So you stop dealing with "Black men". Baby girl no really cares. Shit everyone should explore their options. Here in NY, I see tons of sisters with white dudes. Do I really care, no.

You may wanted to check yourself, because if you keeping picking dogs, that says something about yourself worth. If your picking loser ass brothers, you'll also use your keen senses to find that loser ass white dudes.

But what do I know.

bigirl

BGOL Investor

But what do I know.
Your ignorance never ceases to show itself :smh:
There are PLENTY of other men that are not Black nor white
The whole world is not Black vs white that just shows how they got your head fucked :smh:

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Bigirl, this thread is pretentious and stupid as fuck.
But it's the second week of the hondarag fortnight so, meh ...

with their despicable behavior :smh: :hmm:

They all did with weirdo sense of entitlement, dishonesty, lack of affection and emotion, always trying to be over you, trying to boss you around, etc

Basically no regard for anyone or anything but their stupid dick :hmm:

This train of thought is why I done with Black men the whole world does not think like this only you do :smh:

To me, relationships do not revolve around the player vs the playee :hmm:

^^^
FYL :smh:

Imhotep

Star
Registered
Your ignorance never ceases to show itself :smh:
There are PLENTY of other men that are not Black nor white
The whole world is not Black vs white that just shows how they got your head fucked :smh:

More showing of my so called ignorance, your a Bi-sexual woman who wants a normal relationship with a man.

Do this guys know of your sexual history?