Left my 2 pounds of Marijuana in an Uber, Oooppsssieeee

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
2 lbs though.. .?!

How the fuck do yoy forget 2 lbs of weed?!

That shit had to be reggie as fuck to forget 2 lbs worth for 3 days...

Naw, he was probably high as fuck and forget where he left it for a few hours. Once he realized what he did, it took him 3 days to work up his nerve and concoct a plan to get it back. Besides, look at it. Nice fat buds... At worse that shit is mid grade. That aint no reggie.
If it's what it says on the package that's that gorilla glue #4. And that ain't no reggie

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
lol,

sorry to hear about your wife tho... is cbd legal in your state...??

if so you gotta get her some cbd oil.. something over 100 mg...

trust me... everybody I know that was experiencing some kind of pain, either loses it smoking some indica or using cbd oil.... with the oil just a couple drops under the tongue, let it sit for about twenty seconds then swallow...

what state are you in???
I'm in Wisconsin and I was just reading the caption to a pic in the paper today about a bakery making donuts with cbd...says you won't get high but...it's the first I've ever heard of it, but there is now some sort of Hemp stores that have opened up here as well, so they may have some.

HA! 414Hemp, appearantly owned by former Aldrman Michael McGee Jr., whose father, Y'all may remember from going to blows with Klansmen on The Geraldo Rivera talkshow back in the day.
I just found out about them last week, and it turns out that they carry it. Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/comm...ets-up-shop-brookfield-square-mall/797081002/

https://fox6now.com/2018/07/16/afte...p-to-open-at-kiosk-in-brookfield-square-mall/

http://414hemp.store/index.php/shop/

:cheers::yes::yes::yes:

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you are kiddin me right?? no way in hell is that good for working out....

its an indica strain bruh..... that shit is an after workout joint, to help your body relax bruh...

to get shit done you want some jack herrer or strawberry cough...ghost train haze.....green crack

etc.....

strictly sativas bruh!!

Interesting take. I actually prefer indicas for workout and yoga for the body high. I can really feel muscles expand and contract. Plus I tend to focus on my form more.

Sativas sit on my brain and I tend to feel more loopy and spacey. I can still get things done with either.

Have you tried the Breeze THC spray?

stickyfingerz

fuck you
Registered
Uber driver was trippin, Uber driver terms say you are not liable for any items left in your car, but no he gotta drop dime.
:rolleyes::smh::hithead:

Stupid motherfucker, I guess he don't smoke or know anyone who does, he should have said he found nothing in his car and kept that shit quiet, nobody would know if another passenger got it or what.... but nooo boyscout Uber driver panicked and now he gotta look over his shoulder every time he drive, cause guaranteed dude took a loss and maybe others did too....they might wanna see that driver.

No points for honesty on that one, call the cops for gun yes, kidnap plans yes, but two pounds of weed, both them fools lackin' meanwhile the cops done smoked all that OG kush up.
Factz

stickyfingerz

fuck you
Registered
Interesting take. I actually prefer indicas for workout and yoga for the body high. I can really feel muscles expand and contract. Plus I tend to focus on my form more.

Sativas sit on my brain and I tend to feel more loopy and spacey. I can still get things done with either.

I smoke dat indica shit & type my papers......in the library!!!! Cant be no other way!!! I gotta be stoned.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Damn dude just had to snitch, ain't even have to look in the bag damn, now dude 'bout to do some serious time.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hear that shit .... tho everybodys body chemical make up is different so...what you sayin is very possible..

but for the most part....if you really had something to do in the morning and you just had to take the edge off... you want to go with a sativa..

I can definitely feel what you are saying for yoga, I think indica is good if you need to wind down and meditate... sativa is good if you need focus...

nah I havent tried that thc spray.. I only tried a cbd breath spray.....

how is it..?? I heard some funny ass stories of folks taking too much and wanting to go to the hospital...or call the police LOL.....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm in Wisconsin and I was just reading the caption to a pic in the paper today about a bakery making donuts with cbd...says you won't get high but...it's the first I've ever heard of it, but there is now some sort of Hemp stores that have opened up here as well, so they may have some.

HA! 414Hemp, appearantly owned by former Aldrman Michael McGee Jr., whose father, Y'all may remember from going to blows with Klansmen on The Geraldo Rivera talkshow back in the day.
I just found out about them last week, and it turns out that they carry it. Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/comm...ets-up-shop-brookfield-square-mall/797081002/

https://fox6now.com/2018/07/16/afte...p-to-open-at-kiosk-in-brookfield-square-mall/

http://414hemp.store/index.php/shop/

:cheers::yes::yes::yes:

great news let me know how it works out...

tell your wife start off slow one or two drops she how she feels..

I am curious as to what her review is going to be.. because I kid you not... out of about the fifty people I know that use cbd for pain..

all fifty said they had positive results.. and gave up their pain meds...

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Thank god I live In Cali. What kind of shit is this!?!? Arrested for weed!?!? Jesus christ

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Thank god I live In Cali. What kind of shit is this!?!? Arrested for weed!?!? Jesus christ
2 pounds= a few thousand street value

they don't want no nigs to make money and obviously ole boy was about to make some tax free guap, so them pigs had to put a stop to it thanx to the snitching ass uber driver...once again law enforcement doesn't solve crime they needed outside help

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

its an indica strain bruh..... that shit is an after workout joint, to help your body relax bruh...

to get shit done you want some jack herrer or strawberry cough...ghost train haze.....green crack

etc.....

strictly sativas bruh!!

Strawberry cough is legit

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
great news let me know how it works out...

tell your wife start off slow one or two drops she how she feels..

I am curious as to what her review is going to be.. because I kid you not... out of about the fifty people I know that use cbd for pain..

all fifty said they had positive results.. and gave up their pain meds...

Had a accident last year, pain meds was shyt, realized wayyyy late I could have been smoking the pain away ..... o_O

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had a accident last year, pain meds was shyt, realized wayyyy late I could have been smoking the pain away ..... o_O

what kind of pain back??

doorman was tellin me the other day.. after I suggested he try nothing less than 500 mg of cbd

oil.. for a chronic back pain he had damn near all his life and he is in his early to mid forties.. he said nothing worked.. sometimes he would wake up

and tears rolling down his eyes because he is in so much pain... he tried all that shit and he said all those drugs just made him feel too dopey and the pain would come back stronger..

he took the cbd..... and said the next day he couldnt believe the pain was gone...

he paid about a hundred fifty for a three ounce bottle.. he said it was the best money ever spent in his life..

he hasnt used cbd in a few days and pain is gone..

he said pain medication could never do no shit like that...

but end of the day you have to do what works for you..

I just think the more efficient and overall economical choice is the cbd...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
what kind of pain back??

doorman was tellin me the other day.. after I suggested he try nothing less than 500 mg of cbd

oil.. for a chronic back pain he had damn near all his life and he is in his early to mid forties.. he said nothing worked.. sometimes he would wake up

and tears rolling down his eyes because he is in so much pain... he tried all that shit and he said all those drugs just made him feel too dopey and the pain would come back stronger..

he took the cbd..... and said the next day he couldnt believe the pain was gone...

he paid about a hundred fifty for a three ounce bottle.. he said it was the best money ever spent in his life..

he hasnt used cbd in a few days and pain is gone..

he said pain medication could never do no shit like that...

but end of the day you have to do what works for you..

I just think the more efficient and overall economical choice is the cbd...
funny how I had this convo a few weeks about this cbd oil shit and how it's a growing usage for rehabilitation effects...It was talking about getting into that game and edibles and s hit like that

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
funny how I had this convo a few weeks about this cbd oil shit and how it's a growing usage for rehabilitation effects...It was talking about getting into that game and edibles and s hit like that

shhhhh between me and you... lot of sisters are up

on making edible goods.. especially cakes and brownies....

let them start makin vegan and gluten free baked edibles.... theres shit out there but the market is there for the taking...:money::money::money::money::money:

when she started making three to five geez a month in side money...

quit her job and erethang.. got folks driving from other counties to buy her shit...

she does have months where she makes five to eight hundred dollars, but she says the good months always outnumber the slow months...

she gotta be real cool tho cause she in a state where they still anal and retarded about the medicine known as "marijuana"....

but like dudes be sayin... the real money is not gonna be the bud...

its gonna be all the shit needed to produce bud...

folks sleeping hard on shit like organic fertilizers and shit..

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Awe man. That was gorilla glue?! That shit is fire. I just had some GG oil not long ago, but the bud is definitely top shelf. It’s up there with sour, which is my favorite strain.
Lol what's funny I cough cough knew somebody that use to have access to a lot of gg4... To me uhh my friend that was basically regular as in it was nothing to get...fundraiser stuff

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
shhhhh between me and you... lot of sisters are up

on making edible goods.. especially cakes and brownies....

let them start makin vegan and gluten free baked edibles.... theres shit out there but the market is there for the taking...:money::money::money::money::money:

when she started making three to five geez a month in side money...

quit her job and erethang.. got folks driving from other counties to buy her shit...

she does have months where she makes five to eight hundred dollars, but she says the good months always outnumber the slow months...

she gotta be real cool tho cause she in a state where they still anal and retarded about the medicine known as "marijuana"....

but like dudes be sayin... the real money is not gonna be the bud...

its gonna be all the shit needed to produce bud...

folks sleeping hard on shit like organic fertilizers and shit..
hey like I said I need to find a great baker...in fact somebody in my area know how to make a slamming brownie...not laced... If you combined that brownie with umm plants that could be 1 hell of a mix... Problem is I don't know the person who makes the brownie... They on some entrepreneur selling brownies to bakeries and other spots wholesale...more research needs to be done

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hey like I said I need to find a great baker...in fact somebody in my area know how to make a slamming brownie...not laced... If you combined that brownie with umm plants that could be 1 hell of a mix... Problem is I don't know the person who makes the brownie... They on some entrepreneur selling brownies to bakeries and other spots wholesale...more research needs to be done

no doubt she is realizing now she is gonna have to start labeling what type of weed she puts in what brownies..

the thc content etc....

thats very very important bruh... know whats in yo shit and label it efficiently....

trust me on that.

its gonna be one of the first things that separates those who are gonna be successful coming from the streets between those who are not..

in phase 1.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
no doubt she is realizing now she is gonna have to start labeling what type of weed she puts in what brownies..

the thc content etc....

thats very very important bruh... know whats in yo shit and label it efficiently....

trust me on that.

its gonna be one of the first things that separates those who are gonna be successful coming from the streets between those who are not..

in phase 1.
Oh I def was gonna uhhh I mean if I were or knew people that was interested in this venture of course informing the consumer which strain it was

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I def was gonna uhhh I mean if I were or knew people that was interested in this venture of course informing the consumer which strain it was

also the percentage of thc and cbd.. the person you get it from should have that information..

that info is very important now and days bruh.. dudes want to make sure they intake the proper amount of thc..

too many folks over doing it.... so its more than just havin the strain on the label....

dude out here selling bud straight from cali with the labels on it..

he getting business from all the lets just say financially astute jewish folk..... they be inviting him to art parties and shit...

he be like... nah Im good....lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
also the percentage of thc and cbd.. the person you get it from should have that information..

that info is very important now and days bruh.. dudes want to make sure they intake the proper amount of thc..

too many folks over doing it.... so its more than just havin the strain on the label....

dude out here selling bud straight from cali with the labels on it..

he getting business from all the lets just say financially astute jewish folk..... they be inviting him to art parties and shit...

he be like... nah Im good....lol
with labels on it..ole boy seems like he knows what professionalism is all about...I cough cough know individuals like that...you only introduce product to career individuals...glad to hear others know about that white collard way of doing fundraising

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear that shit .... tho everybodys body chemical make up is different so...what you sayin is very possible..

but for the most part....if you really had something to do in the morning and you just had to take the edge off... you want to go with a sativa..

I can definitely feel what you are saying for yoga, I think indica is good if you need to wind down and meditate... sativa is good if you need focus...

nah I havent tried that thc spray.. I only tried a cbd breath spray.....

how is it..?? I heard some funny ass stories of folks taking too much and wanting to go to the hospital...or call the police LOL.....

Breeze THC Spray is pretty good. Takes about 25mins to 45mins for it to kick in. It a good sneak and geek to avoid the smell of weed, plus you can take it on planes. The high reminds me of when I would use a vaporizer. I still prefer rolling joints and through on some essential oils with the cologne.

I really like the tentures those are my new favorites. Tentures are great to mix which dark roast coffee and some honey.

I got some Incredible Hulk (Sativa strain) last night. Its great for editing.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

etc.....

strictly sativas bruh!!
strawberry cough is all I fuck with. it serves the purpose for me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And I got some skittles oil. Surprisingly good.

I’m transitioning over to the oil through. It’s cleaner for me and it saves a ton of money. I’m actually collecting these jonts until NC becomes legal. I can make an oz last damn near 2 months.

Im tellin you.. I do smoke an occasional dutch every now and then

but this vape pen shit is so clean and you could do that shit everywhere.. while you walkin and nobody would even notice..

I seen dudes pull that shit out in their office and just puff away...
folks walk in and not smell a thing..

and yea that sour diesel is no joke its the number one seller in nyc....for a long ass minute....

but do be careful if you are out in public with the sour diesel oil.. I do notice that smell even though its vape..

tends to linger a lot longer than some other strains like blueberry....which is damn near undetectable...

but yea vaping you save big money on paper and cigar/cigar wrappings...

sour diesel you can puff in the day time and get all your shit done..

I would not fuck with gorilla glue in the morning... unless your morning consist of a breakfast buffet and all day on the beach...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NY Sour Diesel, AK-47, Godzilla OG, Super Silver Haze, Super Lemon Haze, and Platinum OG are some of my favs

ever had big als sunset... that shit would have you dreaming about your baby years after one blunt..

and the buds are big as fuck.... I think its the weed snoop is marketing...

that shit will have you sitting in your couch staring at commercials like its works of art...

muthafuckas telling you about their day you think its some really deep shit as you sit therre couch locked thinking about all the shit you gonna eat..

if only you could just get up from the couch...LOL

if you have trouble sleeping you wont after a few pulls of big als sunset..

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

but this vape pen shit is so clean and you could do that shit everywhere.. while you walkin and nobody would even notice..

and yea that sour diesel is no joke its the number one seller in nyc....for a long ass minute....

but do be careful if you are out in public with the sour diesel oil.. I do notice that smell even though its vape..

tends to linger a lot longer than some other strains like blueberry....which is damn near undetectable...

I would not fuck with gorilla glue in the morning... unless your morning consist of a breakfast buffet and all day on the beach...

Exactly. I be walking around work with it and no one suspects a damn thing. All I need I one or two taps from the vape and I’m good for several hours.

I wish I had more consistent access to the diesel, especially from NY, but when I do find it, I don’t hesitate to get it.

That shit helped me so much through graduate school.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Driver was suppose to sit on it for a week or 2 to see if anybody was gonna call it in... If no calls do a fire sell even if you don't know the bizz... If you got some type of scale and it's a pound..you can at least think you know what somebody might be willing to buy 1 for $1000...of course he can get more but it's free money and he don't know s hit so fire sell... 2 bags at least 2gs made... Opportunity fell on his lap and he blew it

Man listen I don’t know shit about weed but I know enough people that do. I would have ask them how much it was worth and sold it to them for half fuck it.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. I be walking around work with it and no one suspects a damn thing. All I need I one or two taps from the vape and I’m good for several hours.

I wish I had more consistent access to the diesel, especially from NY, but when I do find it, I don’t hesitate to get it.

That shit helped me so much through graduate school.

no doubt.. the sour diesel does help you focus for sure....

most non smokers think herbs just get you high... no thats the main reason most folks partake... but there are so many levels to the herb game its not even funny..

be honest tho..

If you hopped in that uber cab and saw those two pounds in the back seat... what wouldve been your next move..??

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
no doubt.. the sour diesel does help you focus for sure....

most non smokers think herbs just get you high... no thats the main reason most folks partake... but there are so many levels to the herb game its not even funny..

be honest tho..

If you hopped in that uber cab and saw those two pounds in the back seat... what wouldve been your next move..??

For 2 pounds I would have gave it back because that’s weight that someone may take very serious. I would have called him back and gave it to him. If he broke me off an oz, then I would have been grateful.

But the relationship with someone that get can’t 2 pounds of GG is beneficial for me and him. I’m a smoker. Not a seller. Lol.

I’m definitely not snitching though. But I would have contacted dude personally and gave it to him. I have no desire to stir that kind of trouble. I’m NOT about that life. Lol.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Lol I had a bunch of "kingpens" fall on my lap... Bunch of white collard friends made donations to me to sample the assortment of flavors that I had..the oil game is big in corporate and lounges..fund-raising

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For 2 pounds I would have gave it back because that’s weight that someone may take very serious. I would have called him back and gave it to him. If he broke me off an oz, then I would have been grateful.

But the relationship with someone that get can’t 2 pounds of GG is beneficial for me and him. I’m a smoker. Not a seller. Lol.

I’m definitely not snitching though. But I would have contacted dude personally and gave it to him. I have no desire to stir that kind of trouble. I’m NOT about that life. Lol.

I wouldve definitely gave it back to its rightful owner... like I do.. everything I find that isnt mind..

and I find out who it belongs to....

thats one of MY LAs and thats what I live by..