Left my 2 pounds of Marijuana in an Uber, Oooppsssieeee

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
r86ov5.jpg

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Uber driver was trippin, Uber driver terms say you are not liable for any items left in your car, but no he gotta drop dime.
:rolleyes::smh::hithead:

Stupid motherfucker, I guess he don't smoke or know anyone who does, he should have said he found nothing in his car and kept that shit quiet, nobody would know if another passenger got it or what.... but nooo boyscout Uber driver panicked and now he gotta look over his shoulder every time he drive, cause guaranteed dude took a loss and maybe others did too....they might wanna see that driver.

No points for honesty on that one, call the cops for gun yes, kidnap plans yes, but two pounds of weed, both them fools lackin' meanwhile the cops done smoked all that OG kush up.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 lbs though.. .?!

How the fuck do yoy forget 2 lbs of weed?!

That shit had to be reggie as fuck to forget 2 lbs worth for 3 days...
Naw, he was probably high as fuck and forget where he left it for a few hours. Once he realized what he did, it took him 3 days to work up his nerve and concoct a plan to get it back. Besides, look at it. Nice fat buds... At worse that shit is mid grade. That aint no reggie.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 lbs though.. .?!

How the fuck do yoy forget 2 lbs of weed?!

That shit had to be reggie as fuck to forget 2 lbs worth for 3 days...

lol he probably tried some before he purchased it and obviously it was some good shit..

his short term memory was all fucked up...:lol:

whats not funny is they gonna give him some time for that weight.....they might hit him with that kingpin bullshit......

unless he snitch he gonna do more that five and he do NOT look like the kind that what do well in prison...

hopefully its his first offense and he gets a compassionate judge

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol he probably tried some before he purchased it and obviously it was some good shit..

whats not funny is they gonna give him some time for that weight.....they might hit him with that kingpin bullshit......

unless he snitch he gonna do more that five and he do NOT look like the kind that what do well in prison...

Oh he's snitching for sure. . Dude looks like hes 5'8 125 soaking wet.... He is not about to sit in a cell for 5 years!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What a shame. That weed looks fire.

Naw, he was probably high as fuck and forget where he left it for a few hours. Once he realized what he did, it took him 3 days to work up his nerve and concoct a plan to get it back. Besides, look at it. Nice fat buds... At worse that shit is mid grade. That aint no reggie.

Guess Y'all were right

"Mollett is being held on a $150,000 bail. Police said the marijuana was a very high grade and had a street value of thousands of dollars."

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uber driver was trippin, Uber driver terms say you are not liable for any items left in your car, but no he gotta drop dime.
:rolleyes::smh::hithead:

Stupid motherfucker, I guess he don't smoke or know anyone who does, he should have said he found nothing in his car and kept that shit quiet, nobody would know if another passenger got it or what.... but nooo boyscout Uber driver panicked and now he gotta look over his shoulder every time he drive, cause guaranteed dude took a loss and maybe others did too....they might wanna see that driver.

No points for honesty on that one, call the cops for gun yes, kidnap plans yes, but two pounds of weed, both them fools lackin' meanwhile the cops done smoked all that OG kush up.

They got his name and picture too. Driver fucked up big time

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They got his name and picture too. Driver fucked up big time

yea driver was stupid... dude wouldve definitely hit him off with a couple of bucks..

cops aint giving him shit.... and if this gets real messy.. like you said that driver better be able to relocate....

he put his life in danger over a few thousand dollars...

just leave the shit in the car let dude get his shit...

muthafucka tryin to get brownie points about to get some bullet points..

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
yea driver was stupid... dude wouldve definitely hit him off with a couple of bucks..

cops aint giving him shit.... and if this gets real messy.. like you said that driver better be able to relocate....

i don't smoke weed.

i hate the smell of weed.

but that driver was dumb as fuck. why go to the cops. wow. dumbass.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Laughing at ya arguing the grade of weed..it says it on the bag "gg4"... That stands for gorilla glue 4.. Don't ask me how I know juss know that I do

lol I aint even read the article and just glanced at the buds and could tell it was top shelf....

and yea gorilla glue is an indica, which is a body relaxing type of high...

all that muthafucka was thinkin about was food and sleep bruh....:lol:

If he wouldve had a sativa strain very strong chance he wouldve been more alert and avoided this whole situation....

so yea I can see it being gorilla glue strain....:lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lol I aint even read the article and just glanced at the buds and could tell it was top shelf....

and yea gorilla glue is an indica, which is a body relaxing type of high...

all that muthafucka was thinkin about was food and sleep bruh....:lol:

If he wouldve had a sativa strain very strong chance he wouldve been more alert and avoided this whole situation....

so yea I can see it being gorilla glue strain....:lol:
I saw that bag and immediately saw the letters and knew what it was..in my cough cough fundraiser moments various letters and names have come across me

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Why did the damn driver tell? It's just weed. Give it back and dude woulda gave you some dough for it. Sheesh.
That's my thinking. Who was the Uber driver...Jeff Sessions? It ain't anything else that's considered Schedule 1 (only in America, boy I'll tell ya, and I don't even smoke it:smh::dunno:), and given the attitude today of Marijuana, the muhfucka could've just asked for a reward.:money:

YOU'RE DRIVING A FUCKING UBER FOR A SIDE INCOME!:angry::curse:

And what in all of THEE fuck, Malik? You go get the fucking duffle bag and LEAVE IT in an Uber!?:hmm::curse: What the fuck else did you have with you that you'd leave the bag?
This muhfucka gone be the laughing stock of the whole pod while he's doing that bid.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Driver was suppose to sit on it for a week or 2 to see if anybody was gonna call it in... If no calls do a fire sell even if you don't know the bizz... If you got some type of scale and it's a pound..you can at least think you know what somebody might be willing to buy 1 for $1000...of course he can get more but it's free money and he don't know s hit so fire sell... 2 bags at least 2gs made... Opportunity fell on his lap and he blew it

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
...cats move weight through uber now...once the driver took pics and asked all those questions the gig was up and he should have let it go...but no. Sounds like the Uber driver turned State and set ol’ boy up....

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trying to be a fucking hero. I would have given it back to him and he most definitely would have passed off some dough.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gorilla Glue #4 good strain. Perfect for getting things done and workouts

you are kiddin me right?? no way in hell is that good for working out....

its an indica strain bruh..... that shit is an after workout joint, to help your body relax bruh...

to get shit done you want some jack herrer or strawberry cough...ghost train haze.....green crack

etc.....

strictly sativas bruh!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
you are kiddin me right?? no way in hell is that good for working out....

its an indica strain bruh..... that shit is an after workout joint, to help your body relax bruh...

to get shit done you want some jack herrer or strawberry cough...ghost train haze.....green crack

etc.....

strictly sativas bruh!!
:eek2: Muhfuckin weed botanist like a muhfucka!
I wish there was a dispensary in my State. My wife could use a combiniation of any of those.
Just picked up a new script of Oxy today. Early on, these muhfuckas gave her some Placebos on her second prescription a few months back, I believe. She was in so much pain from head to toe that she couldn't even think.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek2: Muhfuckin weed botanist like a muhfucka!
I wish there was a dispensary in my State. My wife could use a combiniation of any of those.
Just picked up a new script of Oxy today. Early on, these muhfuckas gave her some Placebos on her second prescription a few months back, I believe. She was in so much pain from head to toe that she couldn't even think.

lol,

sorry to hear about your wife tho... is cbd legal in your state...??

if so you gotta get her some cbd oil.. something over 100 mg...

trust me... everybody I know that was experiencing some kind of pain, either loses it smoking some indica or using cbd oil.... with the oil just a couple drops under the tongue, let it sit for about twenty seconds then swallow...

what state are you in???

EDIT:
of course make sure its the food grade one for internal use.

Last edited: