Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dfou2ge-21de39b8-0262-4656-bee7-45ec154ec982.jpg

Reverence

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Update:

Man I have been making so much progress in the last month it's crazy!

I'm to the place where I'm having to do some work in Blender. I'm learning how to do texture editing, clothing morphs and possibly figure morphs.

I also found out about using a smoothing modifier on a figure in Daz to smooth out the bends on a character. :eek2:

This is the Super Implant body morph. Notice the ugly indentation at the hip:

T5L8TER.jpg

This is with the Zev0 Bend Control applied:

fuFzcsD.jpg

Now this is with a smoothing modifier applied to the character at 10 iterations:

agUBLSh.jpg

Also, I've been working on the VSS shader, getting deep into understanding that more.

This image is from novel.ai. This is a common shading style in Anime. I've been attempting to get this look with VSS for a while:

zNRy4bK.jpg

I finally got it or close to it:

6ikGWKW.jpg

On the animation end, I've been getting deeper into that too. I'm to the point where I'm looking at modifying current animations rather than doing shit from scratch. Why reinvent the wheel?? I'm not going to design all my sounds on a synthesizer, I'm using a preset and tweaking the settings! So it's the same with animation. This is why no matter what, I'm just not running to Blender yet as far as animation because I'm not doing this shit from scratch! Takes to much time, no matter whether you're using Daz OR Blender. And if I really have something that's complicated, I can videotape the movements and then use deepmotion or plask ai to make a mocap using genesis 1/2 and then converting to 3/8. Basically, there's a way to get shit done.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Just testing some things out. I did this in Adobe Animate, no 3D. I've done this animation in Daz, and I plan on doing it more in 3D, but my plans are to do a mixed style of 2D/3D. Animate and Daz go real well together, it's the perfect combo for me. :yes:

aq0fzMg.gif

Meanwhile, these dudes have figured out how to turn the AI shit into animation! :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

I'm going to join their site and figure out how they did this. Theoretically, I could take characters from Daz, render them out from all kinds of angles and then train the AI on those images alone. Then you can get consistent images!!! This shit is CRAZY!!!

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Yeah this shit is crazy, lol.

I'll say this, you still have to know a ton of shit that AI can't do if you're putting together industry standard productions. So much involved in the process. Yes it can replace an artist doing one-off comission pieces, comic book artists, etc. This is why I started focusing on animation because I knew this shit was coming. This tech is moving so fast. But at the end of the day, you need a lot of knowledge to put stuff together beyond just gimmicky shit. So I'm staying the course with the 3D and 2D shit. I AM using AI. I've found some creative and lucrative ways to use it which I'm currently working on now. But I believe what I'm doing with Daz currently will carry me further than relying off AI shit, at least for now.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll say this, you still have to know a ton of shit that AI can't do if you're putting together industry standard productions. So much involved in the process. Yes it can replace an artist doing one-off comission pieces, comic book artists, etc. This is why I started focusing on animation because I knew this shit was coming. This tech is moving so fast. But at the end of the day, you need a lot of knowledge to put stuff together beyond just gimmicky shit. So I'm staying the course with the 3D and 2D shit. I AM using AI. I've found some creative and lucrative ways to use it which I'm currently working on now. But I believe what I'm doing with Daz currently will carry me further than relying off AI shit, at least for now.

All of this!