LBOP Game Center and Podcast Thread.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
yea slight delay like 3 seconds music during commercial breaks lsn

thanks...the delay is on my end...like while you guys were already on commercial break...I just finished watching the 1st quarter end...it's the app I'm watching the game on tho...shit is just a slow feed...there'd be times when I'd get a notice that a team scored sometimes a good 30 seconds before I watched it play out smh

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
thanks...the delay is on my end...like while you guys were already on commercial break...I just finished watching the 1st quarter end...it's the app I'm watching the game on tho...shit is just a slow feed...there'd be times when I'd get a notice that a team scored sometimes a good 30 seconds before I watched it play out smh
Hey man, take your complaints up with customer service. Gtfo!

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
great commentary so far...I'm not used to not hearing the sounds of the "game" i.e. the crowd getting excited @ key moments...idk if there's anything that can be done to compensate for that...maybe just like a random crowd noise in the background similar in idea to a laugh track idk...good shit tho!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You quoted me. You responded. You care...:yes:
255.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
great commentary so far...I'm not used to not hearing the sounds of the "game" i.e. the crowd getting excited @ key moments...idk if there's anything that can be done to compensate for that...maybe just like a random crowd noise in the background similar in idea to a laugh track idk...good shit tho!
yea ill work that out

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Congratulations cuz...

I think the podcast shouldn't be JUST football until the week or night before.

But I think you can go over the effects of the loss on Carson and Brady.

You can delve into Cam's story from Florida till now. The journey and the incredible timing of his ascension into prominence along with the growing racial unrest throughout the country. And we symbolizes for this generation.

The narrative on how the Panthers were accused of running up the score when last week they were criticized MORE off a win than any losing team for letting up.

And hidden strategy in football, the forgotten significance of field goals field position special teams clock management and scoring...and how EACH of these directly effected play off teams.

the read option point is GREAT...and WHY these type of QBS are suddenly so successful. (and how many Black QBS like McNabb constantly fought being labelled as MOBILE QBs)

you can still contribute in other ways man.

you can help out with topics for future podcasts. give me some ideas to run with all that stuff.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You should do a pregame commentary,before the Superbowl...like give your thoughts on how the Panthers and Broncos can win the game

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Word, start with the read options QB's appearing in 4 straight SB. I don't think we will hear it on ESPN and Fox
Congratulations cuz...

I think the podcast shouldn't be JUST football until the week or night before.

But I think you can go over the effects of the loss on Carson and Brady.

You can delve into Cam's story from Florida till now. The journey and the incredible timing of his ascension into prominence along with the growing racial unrest throughout the country. And we symbolizes for this generation.

The narrative on how the Panthers were accused of running up the score when last week they were criticized MORE off a win than any losing team for letting up.

And hidden strategy in football, the forgotten significance of field goals field position special teams clock management and scoring...and how EACH of these directly effected play off teams.

the read option point is GREAT...and WHY these type of QBS are suddenly so successful. (and how many Black QBS like McNabb constantly fought being labelled as MOBILE QBs)
You should do a pregame commentary,before the Superbowl...like give your thoughts on how the Panthers and Broncos can win the game

Thy will be done.

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
You touch in and out of coverages or offensive schemes....but when you do it's different, I like it though, but would like to hear more....would love to hear a pod cast on the draft