LBOP Game Center and Podcast Thread.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Here we go, if you've been in the sports thread from time to time you've seen me drop the link. Last week a few were allowed to witness the growing process. Now we're ready for prime time.

Here is the link. http://mixlr.com/lbop/

What you get? You hear me, call the game from a REAL perspective. I know my shit but most of all I make sure you feel at home wherever you are. You get commentary, concepts explained and dope intermission music.

I'll be doing the championship games next week and then I'll figure out when I'm going to start doing NBA and NCAA march madness well into the playoffs and such.

Offer feedback and everything else you want to in here. The goal is to get our perspective out there for us. Tired of listening to Chris Collinsworth and boomer and Joe buck and them? Why not listen to me?

Those who have listened can vouch or say I'm trash it's all good

Also if anyone is REALLY interested in joining me and helping me or partnering with me let me know.

1. You gotta be serious.
2. Can't be scared to speak on a microphone.

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Calling ole boy alopecia was priceless and :frozen:

LdanNm_m.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
damn woulda loved to have heard that shit during today's games

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I missed the last one you did for the football game. Idk if it was on or not but I tried listening in but didn't hear anything. I wanted to hear it will you be recording this for later listening?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Awesome Bills!!!!!

You know i had to take a look at their tech stack:
http://blog.mixlr.com/2013/02/were-hiring/

No reason why black techies here in the US can't build this shit an make it better.

if you can find a better platform for me to broadcast from im all for it fam. this one is really easy and uncensored and i get to do my thing. check it out tonight. going to be the bulls vs the cavs around 5pm our time.

and them ill be back on tomorrow doing the nfl championship games both of them back to back.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I missed the last one you did for the football game. Idk if it was on or not but I tried listening in but didn't hear anything. I wanted to hear it will you be recording this for later listening?

im going to start uploading the previous ones I did. I'll upload tonight's game too. In this case it helps to watch the game with me so you see what I see and get it. but you can totally listen to it independent and know what's happening throughout.

ill also be putting together a format for an hour long podcast talking about real shit once a week. giving thoughts as well as bumping some good music while we're having a conversation.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
im going to start uploading the previous ones I did. I'll upload tonight's game too. In this case it helps to watch the game with me so you see what I see and get it. but you can totally listen to it independent and know what's happening throughout.

ill also be putting together a format for an hour long podcast talking about real shit once a week. giving thoughts as well as bumping some good music while we're having a conversation.

Cool. Cuz sometime I can't always sit and watch the game.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor

nah, i don't know another platform, just saying platforms like this is what we in tech should be building

Will check out.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah Bills gotta be letting a brotha know the names of some of them tunes. Especially the instrumentals.
EDIT:

I usually listen to the broadcast from my phone...first time logging into the site from laptop, didn't know he has a playlist up :yes:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
is he doing it now?

might be a time delay on the game since I'm watching it on the XB1...I'm just hearing music tho

*edit*

and this should be stickied up there w/ today's games