Latinos for Trump!!!!

The comments from her fellow MAGAS.... :lol: :frozen: :lol: :frozen:
The savagery was quite festivious. HA!!! I never knew there was so much joy in racism and hatred. In my many decades on this rock I only saw racism from a recipient perspective. We’ve always just maintained our lanes and never cared about others as long as they didn’t bother us. I was pretty neutral on race until the first Obama run; that’s when I REALLY started distrusting and not liking others. Fast forward, I enjoy this shit; like when someone’s been telling you watch something on Netflix and you finally do. My newly-found joy of racism is quite…
:crymeariver:..in so happy right now. Wait, lemme..

I’m cooking right now so..my eyes are…whew! Okay, seeing Asians and various Hispanics getting tricked into deportation offices, dragged to the ground, loved ones pulled from their arms when all they had to do was study the racism we experienced at THEIR pleasure—and they didn’t. The tree voted for the axe. I feel nothing for any of them. Asians don’t think they’re next. HA! They’re busy laughing at Haitians right now to see it.
 

Had no idea this shit was happening. Hard to feel sorry for any of them—even the coon-ass blacks of other nations who come here and vote republican. FBA’s are all i care about now. The previous generations of black immigrants truly screwed over the new ones, just like Hispanics.
 
You can't read. Neither can the dumbass who cosigned you.

Samuel loves working with Quentin Tarantino though.
And you don’t understand your own words. You said anybody that says Argentina is the most racist country and lives in America is one of 3 things which one was coon and then you posted a video of Samuel Jackson saying Argentina is probably the most racist country in the world so please explain who can’t read.
 
 
What Latino Voters Told NYC Mayor Zohran Mamdani About Trump
The Moment Ramos Podcast
August 28, 2026

Zohran Mamdani’s Spanish was no bueno.

But, after listening to Latino voters in New York City, he began practicing his Spanish and focused his campaign on what they cared about the most: affordability.

 
What Latino Voters Told NYC Mayor Zohran Mamdani About Trump
The Moment Ramos Podcast
August 28, 2026

Zohran Mamdani’s Spanish was no bueno.

But, after listening to Latino voters in New York City, he began practicing his Spanish and focused his campaign on what they cared about the most: affordability.


Ask them how voting for Trump turned out for them.
 



200_d.gif
 
Back
Top