https://www.reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/comments/1uw7ba4/maga_family_wants_to_meet_trump_on_honeymoon/
The savagery was quite festivious. HA!!! I never knew there was so much joy in racism and hatred. In my many decades on this rock I only saw racism from a recipient perspective. We’ve always just maintained our lanes and never cared about others as long as they didn’t bother us. I was pretty neutral on race until the first Obama run; that’s when I REALLY started distrusting and not liking others. Fast forward, I enjoy this shit; like when someone’s been telling you watch something on Netflix and you finally do. My newly-found joy of racism is quite…The comments from her fellow MAGAS....![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
..in so happy right now. Wait, lemme..So you’re calling Samuel Jackson a coon?Anyone who lives in the US and claims Argentina is the most racist country in the world is one of three things:
1) White
2) A coon
3) Someone who has never been to Argentina.
Hell, I'd put northern Spain above Argentina for that type of racism.
So you’re calling Samuel Jackson a coon?
And you don’t understand your own words. You said anybody that says Argentina is the most racist country and lives in America is one of 3 things which one was coon and then you posted a video of Samuel Jackson saying Argentina is probably the most racist country in the world so please explain who can’t read.You can't read. Neither can the dumbass who cosigned you.
Samuel loves working with Quentin Tarantino though.
www.instagram.com
What Latino Voters Told NYC Mayor Zohran Mamdani About Trump
The Moment Ramos Podcast
August 28, 2026
Zohran Mamdani’s Spanish was no bueno.
But, after listening to Latino voters in New York City, he began practicing his Spanish and focused his campaign on what they cared about the most: affordability.