Lamar Jackson Signing Jerseys for a Bunch of Make-a-Wish Kids

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's doing great now, but as soon as he has a bad season y'all gonna flip on him.

You see how the flipped on Cam. He went to a team with the worst offensive line in the league and then they got rid of his best Wide receivers and has had shittty offensive coordinators and a Coach that should have been fired long time ago.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
You see how the flipped on Cam. He went to a team with the worst offensive line in the league and then they got rid of his best Wide receivers and has had shittty offensive coordinators and a Coach that should have been fired long time ago.

That's who I was thinking about and Dak, and Kap. Remember when white folk was saying how Kap sucked and I saw some mofos on this board saying the same shit.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
That's who I was thinking about and Dak, and Kap. Remember when white folk was saying how Kap sucked and I saw some mofos on this board saying the same shit.
Yup and Lamar Jackson is not a Oreo he’s a true brother

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Best thing that ever happened to him, getting drafted by a quality organization. I know if seemed screwed up while it was happening, but look at him now.

If he takes Baltimore to the Super Bowl and wins, this will go down in history as one of the greatest runs ever - HNIC

Part of the draft and one of the picks for former GM Ozzie Newsome made for them before he retired. Great move!

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember Bill Polin, who was a very good GM in the league, said on an ESPN telecast that Lamar wasn't suited in every form or fashion to be a QB in the NFL, that he was best suited at WR.
Well he's to Billy for being totally wrong on that front! :cheers:

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Vic wouldn't take the shit serious. He said he had the damn game plans, notes and shit he was suppose to study in the back seat of his car. Running around the airport with dope in his bags n shit. :smh: Vic was part of the problem, and I loved the guy.

In contrast, Lamar took advantage of the off season to improve his craft (throwing, accuracy, speed, etc.) while the new class of 1st pick quarterbacks were soaking in the media sun