Lamar Jackson Signing Jerseys for a Bunch of Make-a-Wish Kids

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's doing great now, but as soon as he has a bad season y'all gonna flip on him.

Fuck outta here. That's already happen to all the cacs that was calling for Flacco during the playoff game last year against the Chargers......and he almost brought them back in THAT game

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nah....He's too good of a soul for a lot of people to hate on. His appeal is his humble nature and character. He is the most respectful player that league has seen in a long time.

He's talented and cool as shit, I cheer for all the brothers. I defended Mike Vick till the end. We'll see if the fans ride or die.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lamar Jackson is a BEAST on the field and motivates the rest of his team. He's only going to get better, given he stays in good health. He's so cool and humble that rival teammates gravitate towards him fresh after a game when emotions are still high. Hell, even after getting sacked, he sometimes pats the successful sacker on the helmet after helping him back on his feet.

How can anybody hate a cat like that?

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You have cac emotions and you argue like a MAGA asshole. Again you stupid fuck, you basically said I was correct.

Cac emotions? Get the fuck outta here you don't know shit about football and was probably the same sheep ass nigga that thought he should play WR because the cacs told you he should.

Lamar is just the one that happen to make it it's been plenty of Lamar Jacksons that gave in and switched to WR or another position but Lamar is a trailblazer....it's gonna be alot of kids (black kids since you don't know shit about football) now that are gonna say fuck switching positions I'm a quarterback.

So you may hang around people as stupid as yourself and think this is just another player having a great season but Lamar is literally breaking a mold and one bad season would have stupid fucks as yourself throwing him under the bus...but anyone who knows the sport knows now all these copy cats are gonna try to find the next Lamar....shout out Ozzie Newsome for taking a chance and building around him.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Cac emotions? Get the fuck outta here you don't know shit about football and was probably the same sheep ass nigga that thought he should play WR because the cacs told you he should.

Lamar is just the one that happen to make it it's been plenty of Lamar Jacksons that gave in and switched to WR or another position but Lamar is a trailblazer....it's gonna be alot of kids (black kids since you don't know shit about football) now that are gonna say fuck switching positions I'm a quarterback.

So you may hang around people as stupid as yourself and think this is just another player having a great season but Lamar is literally breaking a mold and one bad season would have stupid fucks as yourself throwing him under the bus...but anyone who knows the sport knows now all these copy cats are gonna try to find the next Lamar....shout out Ozzie Newsome for taking a chance and building around him.

Listen you ignorant bitch I ain't reading that emotional tear stained essay you wrote. Like I said ignant bitches like you will be throwing him under the bus as soon as he has a bad season. Now take his dick out your mouth and replace it wid a loaded gun. You weak bitch.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Listen you ignorant bitch I ain't reading that emotional tear stained essay you wrote. Like I said ignant bitches like you will be throwing him under the bus as soon as he has a bad season. Now take his dick out your mouth and replace it wid a loaded gun. You weak bitch.

So your a stupid low attention span 2nd grade level reading bitch and a faggot too?

:lol:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
So your a stupid low attention span 2nd grade level reading bitch and a faggot too?

:lol:

Nope, I'm the smart mofo that had your mom's swallow my nut. Your pop's is the dumb mofo that nutted in that bitch and produced your retarded ass. I think it runs on your mom's side of the family.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nope, I'm the smart mofo that had your mom's swallow my nut. Your pop's is the dumb mofo that nutted in that bitch and produced your retarded ass. I think it runs on your mom's side of the family.

So your an idiot, have a low attention span and you young think momma insults mean shit?

Now I think your just young and stupid I almost feel bad for you being so dumb....almost

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
So your an idiot, have a low attention span and you young think momma insults mean shit?

Now I think your just young and stupid I almost feel bad for you being so dumb....almost

I fell bad for your pops, every time he looks at you he must wanna kill himself. It ain't his fault you are a weak bitch.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I thought that this was what you were talking about. :giggle:
I've never seen so many people looking to trade or get a signed jersey before this. I remember Tom Brady tracking him down after the Pat's spanking to trade jerseys with him. :lol:

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I fell bad for your pops, every time he looks at you he must wanna kill himself. It ain't his fault you are a weak bitch.

Things a stupid niggas would do "when mom's insults don't work how about I make insults about yo fatha then!!"

Nigga go drink bleach

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Things a stupid niggas would do "when mom's insults don't work how about I make insults about yo fatha then!!"

Nigga go drink bleach

That wasn't a moms insult its history, you rainbow colors sack of shit. Where the fuck is that big mouth you had earlier. Fucking big mouth faggit. I wish I knew you, I would pick you up and drop you on your bitch ass head. Don't start shit you can't finish, you whining lil bitch.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I thought that this was what you were talking about. :giggle:
I've never seen so many people looking to trade or get a signed jersey before this. I remember Tom Brady tracking him down after the Pat's spanking to trade jerseys with him. :lol:
Are you sure they traded jerseys? I know Tom gave him props and said he was a fan. :dunno:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Are you sure they traded jerseys? I know Tom gave him props and said he was a fan. :dunno:
I heard it on some channel the following day. I've been watching so much coverage on Lamar now that I can't remember if it was a Network YT channel or a content creator. I was said after showing the clip of Tom calling out to him a couple of times in the crowd to congratulate him on the win. If it was a joke, I didn't catch it and I took it seriously. :lol: Jersey swaps ARE common.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Best thing that ever happened to him, getting drafted by a quality organization. I know if seemed screwed up while it was happening, but look at him now.

If he takes Baltimore to the Super Bowl and wins, this will go down in history as one of the greatest runs ever - HNIC

Gotta give Kudos to the Ravens....the Falcons never properly built around Vick and don't even get me started on how Jeff Fisher treated Vince Young

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That wasn't a moms insult its history, you rainbow colors sack of shit. Where the fuck is that big mouth you had earlier. Fucking big mouth faggit. I wish I knew you, I would pick you up and drop you on your bitch ass head. Don't start shit you can't finish, you whining lil bitch.

Now with the faggot talk nigga you the only homo here and if you knew me you would know better than to run your mouth like a woman....fuck outta here

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Now with the faggot talk nigga you the only homo here and if you knew me you would know better than to run your mouth like a woman....fuck outta here

I know you, you worthless faggit. Every name I call you you gonna cry about it. Fucking waste of sperm. fuck you my beef is with your parents for making you. Keep waving that rainbow flag and I'm gonna strangle ya with it.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Gotta give Kudos to the Ravens....the Falcons never properly built around Vick and don't even get me started on how Jeff Fisher treated Vince Young
Vic wouldn't take the shit serious. He said he had the damn game plans, notes and shit he was suppose to study in the back seat of his car. Running around the airport with dope in his bags n shit. :smh: Vic was part of the problem, and I loved the guy.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Good for him and all that, but the way shit is going they will not win the SB.

Don't be surprised if they get knocked off and not even get there.