Ladies Show Off Your Pedicure...

Thizzaleeni

wannabe star
Registered
Ok dont talk about my feet, i'm a prego...lol:)

DSC01222.jpg

:D

sexy ass toes...i bet they taste like chocolate;)

TBone

Star
Registered
I've been thinking about getting a pedicure. I've always been told by women , I have the prettiest feet they have ever seen on a man , because I wear open toe sandals in the summer time.I just feel kind of funny being the only guy in there . Any places in Atlanta someone could suggest thats I dont know .....discreet?

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been thinking about getting a pedicure. I've always been told by women , I have the prettiest feet they have ever seen on a man , because I wear open toe sandals in the summer time.I just feel kind of funny being the only guy in there . Any places in Atlanta someone could suggest thats I dont know .....discreet?

Go to a place in Cobb County next to the Movie theatre on Cobb Pkwy. Not sure of the name of the place, but I use to go there all the time.
Can't front, you will feel a bit funny at first, but fuck it, you are makin' an effort to take care of yourself, so don't sweat it.

Swole718

41st Side Veteran
OG Investor
Here are my purple toes!! I gotta keep my toes up since I like them to be sucked...lol

6k6wg8x.jpg

it's toes like these that keeps me havin a foot fetish! a nice lookin jawn with pretty feet WOOOOOOOO LAWD!!! ain't nuttin like it on earth :yes::yes::yes:

crazy

Potential Star
Registered
Mannn, ya'll niggas bugging.

I only liked Ol girl w/ the tats on her feet toes.. the other toes look busted, no offense

But yeah, they busted, and I like feet, unless they look like those

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Yeah me too, cuz. I'm a fool for pretty hands, they turn me on tremendously. Just being caressed by pretty fingers with a nice manicure can send chills up and down my skin. Ditto for having her lightly drag her nails here and there and everywhere.

Not to mention seeing them cupping certain things, or pinching certain things, or wrapped around a certain thing, or... :D

I do like pretty feet but they don't drive me wild per se...although I CAN recommend a certain position for the fellas with women that like their toes sucked...

In missionary, instead of putting her feet (or foot) on your shoulders, grab her ankle/s and bring her toes to your mouth while you are inside of her.

Keep the rhythm going (or speed it up or slow it down or do as you do LOL) and try and contrast your stroke against your licking and sucking action on her toe or toes.

I tried that once or twice back in the day and the girl went craaaaazy ;)

OOOOOH I know this position all too well!!:D

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor

pike

Star
Registered
i dont want to sound like a perv but i know most women love getting pedicures and love showing them off in sandles, open toes, etc. well ladies guess what? there are a few men on the board that can appreciate looking at well pedicured feet so post pictures of them and show us what your working with. :D

please no pterodactyl toes or hippo heels.:rolleyes:

the problem is that your already have to have CUTE FEET for a pedicure to work. It's amazing how many black women dont seem to be able to grasp that concept.

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor
Here are some of mine from over the years you can't see my tatt in them good though!

ll001.jpg

ll002.jpg

HPIM0605.jpg

HPIM0604.jpg

HPIM0525.jpg

HPIM0519.jpg

*be kind* :)

Eva Hornae

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah me too, cuz. I'm a fool for pretty hands, they turn me on tremendously. Just being caressed by pretty fingers with a nice manicure can send chills up and down my skin. Ditto for having her lightly drag her nails here and there and everywhere.

Not to mention seeing them cupping certain things, or pinching certain things, or wrapped around a certain thing, or... :D

I do like pretty feet but they don't drive me wild per se...although I CAN recommend a certain position for the fellas with women that like their toes sucked...

In missionary, instead of putting her feet (or foot) on your shoulders, grab her ankle/s and bring her toes to your mouth while you are inside of her.

Keep the rhythm going (or speed it up or slow it down or do as you do LOL) and try and contrast your stroke against your licking and sucking action on her toe or toes.

I tried that once or twice back in the day and the girl went craaaaazy
;)

Do I know you from somewhere? :D

Had an ex did that to me while fucking me, lawd have mercy! :eek: :D:D:

Last edited:

YouLikeMyStyle

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

I tried that once or twice back in the day and the girl went craaaaazy ;)

I'm not a big fan of having my toes sucked, but the guy I'm dealing with now does this exact technique and I have to say that it's growing on me.......