Ladies Show Off Your Pedicure...

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
i dont want to sound like a perv but i know most women love getting pedicures and love showing them off in sandles, open toes, etc. well ladies guess what? there are a few men on the board that can appreciate looking at well pedicured feet so post pictures of them and show us what your working with. :D

please no pterodactyl toes or hippo heels.:rolleyes:

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
ok maybe this thread is being taken the wrong way and for that i apologize. understand like many other male members on here i have a slight foot fetish and from past experience there are a lot of females who love foot worship. let me help by posting some example pictures i found on the net. :D

emwmvhl6.jpg

empress2zy9.jpg

sundaysk4.jpg

i know yawll ladies paid good money for the pedicures and want to show them off.:cool::dance:

Papashango

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I will be very impressed if you get any ladys to respond to this thread without clowning you

(secretly I'm rooting for you!):D

cauthencn

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
It's wintertime so you might not get too many responses. I myself don't get my feet done as often in the winter.

TUNE

Support BGOL
Registered
it's funny though... females will take an anonymous nude pic for us but wont post a pic of their feet... i dont understand:confused:. Anyway, i'll hang around and see what happens.... maybe my wife will be the 1st to bless us since she was the 1st in the anonymous thread. Where you at babygirl.

Also this thread should be "Ladies Show Off Your Pedicure & Manicure:yes: I love pretty hands as well...

buck_ya_bitch

Star
Registered
it's funny though... females will take an anonymous nude pic for us but wont post a pic of their feet... i dont understand:confused:. Anyway, i'll hang around and see what happens.... maybe my wife will be the 1st to bless us since she was the 1st in the anonymous thread. Where you at babygirl.

Also this thread should be "Ladies Show Off Your Pedicure & Manicure:yes: I love pretty hands as well...

Like I said in another post..

I once made a chick cry by saying she had big feet..

women are really sensitive about there feet...

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
this thread crashed and burned but nothing beats a failure but a try. :D

maybe HNIC should take donations for pedicures and manicures for the ladies of the board.:rolleyes:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Aight how about this, Ladies, pedicures, or manicures, or sexy shoes? if you dont wanna show your feet, just put on your sexiest pair of shoes.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
...it didnt...had to oblige u since u dropped some knowledge on my Ben Wa thread... u telling us ladies about all the things a woman could gain with tight muscles down there lol...
LoL @ that. not having toned coochie muscle can mean the difference between ice cream, a movie and the couch on a friday night, or someone around to open peanut butter jars and take out trash as well as reach shit on the top shelf.:rolleyes:

did i mention that big toe is begging to be sucked?:D

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor

:rolleyes:
FYI, most women don't get their toes done as often in the winter. I have some pics somewhere on my hard drive. If I feel like looking for it when I get home I'll post 'em up.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
:rolleyes:
FYI, most women don't get their toes done as often in the winter. I have some pics somewhere on my hard drive. If I feel like looking for it when I get home I'll post 'em up.

well i would be much obliged if you would post what you got.:D

i know in the winter women dont get pedicures as much but hey one can dream cant i. :rolleyes:

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
recon day number 3 and still no toes in sight. we saw movement two days ago and nothing else. will keep you posted. over and out.

forcereconm4m203patrolgsi0.jpg