Ladies!! Does it really REALLY Matter??

dricobucks

wannabe star
Registered
ladies does the size really matter ladies?? yall knew dis was comin if somebody aint asked already...

I mean i know yall dont want no tiny shit but all dat rah rah bout 10, 12 inches.. Come on lets be real. no i wasnt blessed lik some brothas may have been and more power to them... But i have a good 7 inches and have not failed to please yet.. Even had a few runnin lik no tomorrow :D.. So keep it real, as long as he puttin in work and not just humping back and forth, and also is willing to please in more ways than one... Aint dat good enough cuz shit its been workin for me for years!!

Be honest

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ladies does the size really matter ladies?? yall knew dis was comin if somebody aint asked already...

I mean i know yall dont want no tiny shit but all dat rah rah bout 10, 12 inches.. Come on lets be real. no i wasnt blessed lik some brothas may have been and more power to them... But i have a good 7 inches and have not failed to please yet.. Even had a few runnin lik no tomorrow :D.. So keep it real, as long as he puttin in work and not just humping back and forth, and also is willing to please in more ways than one... Aint dat good enough cuz shit its been workin for me for years!!

Be honest

Man theres like a 65 page thread on here somewhere pertaining to that same question, use the search option bruh.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man you late :yes: :lol::lol::lol:

those were good time good times. I gots a lot outta that thread. Mr Krook :yes: Ari awww damn that smile :D :yes:, Duece yeah yeah, Sean69....hmm who else ohhh yeah some guyver fellow. :cool:

Sin girl you know we need to bring that thread back somehow. :yes:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

those were good time good times. I gots a lot outta that thread. Mr Krook :yes: Ari awww damn that smile :D :yes:, Duece yeah yeah, Sean69....hmm who else ohhh yeah some guyver fellow. :cool:

Looks like I made the strongest impression.:cool:

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered

Be honest

When it comes to a woman's breasts, hips, thighs, and ass...does it matter? :dunno:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor

I was thinking the same thing. That was one of my most favorite threads. We gotta put our heads together and come up with something.

Looks like I made the strongest impression.:cool:

:lol::lol::lol:

Didnt you promise me a pic in that thread?:yes:

I'm pretty sure I have. I'll get that to you soon.