Kyrie Irving requesting trade out of Cleveland to find bigger role

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude did the right thing by leaving...

LeBorn would have bounced to LA anyway and left him in Cleveland (where Nobody wanted to play... Even with LeBron) on a Max deal with one of the worst owners in the NBA...

Take want you learned from LeBron and get the fuck away from Dan Gilbert...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude did the right thing by leaving...

LeBorn would have bounced to LA anyway and left him in Cleveland (where Nobody wanted to play... Even with LeBron) on a Max deal with one of the worst owners in the NBA...

Take want you learned from LeBron and get the fuck away from Dan Gilbert...

Bruh, relax. ..

Gilbert may not be the smartest NBA Team owner or the most thoughtful, but he is far from the worst. You got the Dolans still sticking it to NY, so chill.

A max deal in CLE wouldn't have been the worse thing for Kyrie as injury prone as he is now. Boston has already shown they will cut ties with anyone if the organization thinks their best days are behind them.....

Young Kyrie may be getting to that point.....

Historically Gilbert sticks with his guys through thick and thin, and after winning a ship, Kyrie most definitely would have been one of his guys....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh, relax. ..

Gilbert may not be the smartest NBA Team owner or the most thoughtful, but he is far from the worst. You got the Dolans still sticking it to NY, so chill.

A max deal in CLE wouldn't have been the worse thing for Kyrie as injury prone as he is now. Boston has already shown they will cut ties with anyone if the organization thinks their best days are behind them.....

Young Kyrie may be getting to that point.....

Historically Gilbert sticks with his guys through thick and thin, and after winning a ship, Kyrie most definitely would have been one of his guys....

damn why yo gotta kick the Knick fans can we just focus on Cleveland and Kyrie fuckery?

Dolan is HORRIBLE yes

but that letter and Trump support?

C'mon man.

I'll suffer with my shitty owner but Cleveland got theirs.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
glad he finally realized it... I wonder who gat at him, they made him realize how great

he had it at cleveland.. he fucked up a good thing and probably would couldve been one of the greatest rivalries ever in sports.. he fucked the whole state up...

but here is a translation of what he was really saying tho..

hey bron I fucked up.. lets go at it again.. hook me up on the lakers bruh..

talk to them kniggas bruh...

I cant carry the weight no more...here bruh....

hook a knigga up bruh...

bruh... hello.. bron ....you there bruh..
"Yo, 'Bron, y'all hiring?"

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn why yo gotta kick the Knick fans can we just focus on Cleveland and Kyrie fuckery?

Dolan is HORRIBLE yes

but that letter and Trump support?

C'mon man.

I'll suffer with my shitty owner but Cleveland got theirs.
You ask any billionaire who makes his money off of the ignorance of the masses, they all oretty much support the republican party and therefore support drumpf. .. Watch how many of those same people talk ish about drumpf when his term is up.... I doubt anyone he's not personally paying, truly likes him. As a person, father, "business man," or otherwise...

And that letter will haunt Gilbert forever.... If i ever get a chance to talk to him, I'll bring it up even if its 20 yesrs from now.

But @D'Evils tried to say cle have the worst team owner, not really. At least Gilbert went into the luxury tax 5+ seasons trying to get deep into the playoffs .... It was wasted money on has been and never was players,

As a fan it was better than staying in a constant flux of this close to being decent and last place with extra money sitting under the cap

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You ask any billionaire who makes his money off of the ignorance of the masses, they all oretty much support the republican party and therefore support drumpf. .. Watch how many of those same people talk ish about drumpf when his term is up.... I doubt anyone he's not personally paying, truly likes him. As a person, father, "business man," or otherwise...

And that letter will haunt Gilbert forever.... If i ever get a chance to talk to him, I'll bring it up even if its 20 yesrs from now.

But @D'Evils tried to say cle have the worst team owner, not really. At least Gilbert went into the luxury tax 5+ seasons trying to get deep into the playoffs .... It was wasted money on has been and never was players,

As a fan it was better than staying in a constant flux of this close to being decent and last place with extra money sitting under the cap

Gilbert is NOT the worse

I agree.

but he on the WORST list.

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
crazy thing is none of this is news

the media told us what happened

Bron told us

even Kyrie told us

it was the people on a crusade to hate Lebron that was in denial

they called Lebron a cancer....a bitch...said he runs teamates away

:lol:

we knew then

we knew the niggas that said that shit had NO IDEA what the fuck they was talking about

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
"Yo, 'Bron, y'all hiring?"

835211a7275325b5109bc175eccedaf5

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
Kyrie is using his situation with Bron to flex on his current teammates. He telling them they aint on his level so they need to humble themselves and respect his gangsta.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
The way Kyrie was all up in them videos clowning with Golden State when they was clowning LeBron ain't no way in hell I'd be trying to throw that dude a life line. Let Boston show him how it feels to be out there in BeanTown where they throw players out with the fish heads once they think you've out lived your usefulness. He didn't have no problem letting the media talking heads make up narratives on LeBron after he left without clearing shit up. Instead he stayed vague and cryptic and started hanging out with their rivals and shit to help further stir up rumors.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with that too but why did Kenny say hopefully LeBron told him to keep it between them?

Kyrie is not LeBron's responsibility anymore.

He's not and LbJ knows that, but still LbJ can see the shit storm that might be coming, so again just to help the youngin out

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Celtics owner blames Kyrie Irving’s departure for struggles

There’s no love lost between the Boston Celtics and Kyrie Irving. Despite parting ways nearly two years ago, Cs managing partner, CEO, and Governor Wyc Grousbeck recently went on the record to say that it was Kyrie’s departure that led to the team’s recent struggles.

In a recent interview with NBC Sports Boston Grousbeck explains why he believes Irving’s decision to jump ship continues to have an adverse effect on Boston to this very day:

“We had hoped Kyrie would stay forever and lead us all the way,” Grousbeck admitted. “He’s on maybe the best team on the league right now and so that’s that. That change touched off a lot of stuff because he left, we weren’t maybe able to recruit free agents in the same way, and a bit of a domino effect. But it is what it is. We went for it with Kyrie. We had a good year with him. He tried hard and then he moved on.”
Talk about keeping a grudge, right? Grousbeck tried to be as neutral as he could, but it is clear in his statement above that he continues to rue Irving’s decision to leave the Celtics to join Kevin Durant with the Brooklyn Nets in the summer of 2019.

To be fair, Boston still made the Conference Finals last year sans Kyrie. You also have to remember that they also lost him to injury towards the latter part of the 2017-18 season, where they would also make a trip to the East Finals. In the one season they had Irving healthy for a playoff run (2018-19), they were ousted by the Milwaukee Bucks in five games in the second round. Just stating facts here.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn dude it's been 2 years......

Mfkrs act like GMs don't drop players all the time...

But let a player decide he wants to bounce,
"How dare he!"

Am I'm not a big Kylie fan, but still....foh

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kyrie Irving, Brooklyn Nets plan to 'just keep it strictly basketball' during upcoming trip to Boston

NEW YORK -- After the Nets took a 2-0 series lead over the Celtics on Tuesday, Brooklyn All-Star guard Kyrie Irving contemplated the reception that he would receive from the TD Garden crowd when his team travels to Boston -- where he used to play -- for Game 3 on Friday.
"I am just looking forward to competing with my teammates and hopefully, we can just keep it strictly basketball; there's no belligerence or racism going on -- subtle racism," Irving said. "People yelling s--- from the crowd, but even if it is, it's part of the nature of the game and we're just going to focus on what we can control."

Asked whether he had ever had racist comments made toward him while in TD Garden, Irving said that he "was not the only one that can attest to this" and shrugged his hands.

Black athletes have often recounted stories of being the target of racism while at Boston sites. Bill Russell, who won 11 NBA championships with the Celtics, once called Boston "a flea market of racism." More recently, Baltimore Orioles center fielder Adam Jones said in 2017 he was called the n-word several times by Boston Red Sox fans.

"It is what it is," Irving said Monday. But out of the camera frame that Irving was using to talk to reporters through, a person out of view, said: "The whole world knows it." And Irving echoed, "The whole world knows it."

Irving played for the Celtics from 2017 to 2019, when he signed with the Nets in free agency. Since signing in Brooklyn, Irving has returned to play in TD Garden twice: once in the 2021 preseason and once on Dec. 25, 2021. At the time, the NBA was not permitting fans in the arena because of the COVID-19 pandemic, so Irving did not play in front of the Boston faithful.

The Celtics will have 25 percent of their 19,580 capacity for Game 3. It will go up to "near full capacity", the team announced, for Game 4 on Sunday.
Irving had 15 points, six rebounds and six assists Tuesday, as Brooklyn cruised, 130-108.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is wild

"
BOSTON – Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart was expecting a simple drive home after a game during the 2016-17 season when he encountered a vocal Celtics fan he will never forget. The woman was with a little boy in the middle of the crosswalk outside of TD Garden when the light turned green for oncoming traffic. Smart honked his horn to warn her.

“I yell out the window,” Smart recalled. “ ‘Excuse me, ma’am, you better get out of the street before you and your son get hit. Cars are coming. I don’t want you to get hit.’

“As soon as I said that, she looked at me – as she is wearing a No. 4, green with the white outline Celtics jersey – and told me, ‘F— you, you f—ing n—–.’ People that actually heard her were stunned. They’re like, ‘That’s Marcus Smart. You just got done watching the game, ma’am … with an Isaiah Thomas jersey on.’ ”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is wild

"
BOSTON – Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart was expecting a simple drive home after a game during the 2016-17 season when he encountered a vocal Celtics fan he will never forget. The woman was with a little boy in the middle of the crosswalk outside of TD Garden when the light turned green for oncoming traffic. Smart honked his horn to warn her.

“I yell out the window,” Smart recalled. “ ‘Excuse me, ma’am, you better get out of the street before you and your son get hit. Cars are coming. I don’t want you to get hit.’

“As soon as I said that, she looked at me – as she is wearing a No. 4, green with the white outline Celtics jersey – and told me, ‘F— you, you f—ing n—–.’ People that actually heard her were stunned. They’re like, ‘That’s Marcus Smart. You just got done watching the game, ma’am … with an Isaiah Thomas jersey on.’ ”

^^^^

Read that story...

And catch something

Smart is being called the n word by a white woman outside the garden in front of her kid for no reason...

The other white folk stunned

Is it the n word being shouted or cause she was doing it to an n word that they KNOW and can expose them all?

They not telling her the n word is wrong to say...

Especially in front of your kid.

It's wrong to say to MARCUS SMART

THERE

WEARING THAT JERSEY.

These white folk are a trip

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^

Read that story...

And catch something

Smart is being called the n word by a white woman outside the garden in front of her kid for no reason...

The other white folk stunned

Is it the n word being shouted or cause she was doing it to an n word that they KNOW and can expose them all?

They not telling her the n word is wrong to say...

Especially in front of your kid.

It's wrong to say to MARCUS SMART

THERE

WEARING THAT JERSEY.

These white folk are a trip

Right.....

It's not: "Don't say that to ppl"

it is: "Don't say that to HIM."