Kquiana 'Luscious Kisses' Smith

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1393518_10151895035847834_1525249583_n.jpg

30954009_2025614161095233_6100765190133907456_n.jpg

19511557_10155599863042834_2272657589757052895_n.jpg

18447692_10155421294927834_8321641194654120074_n.jpg

http://facebook.com/lusciouskisses
http://facebook.com/Lusciouskissesxx
 
Last edited:
So she went and got the ass shots and the bolt-ons. I always thought she had a nice body.
 
y'all need to stop promoting these self hating bitches fat ass but the rest nigga plz!
 
y'all need to stop promoting these self hating bitches fat ass but the rest nigga plz!

LOOK HERE SUCKA! The only thing real about that hoe is the dick I'd slide up in her.:hmm:


AND THERE IN LIES THE PROBLEM; why do I lust for do nothing broads though....:smh:



* two cents *
 
She's look like a std magnet. What women do for a flash in the pan of fame. I don't know whats her or the thirsty dudes posing with her thinking they look cool :smh:
 
1389938_217462215093325_850365209_n.jpg

1390337_148373331976266_625992216_n.jpg

1172998_171153779757037_1140487743_n.jpg

1171638_427737177348250_1360916735_n.jpg

bc6e401636a911e3a9ad22000a1fb3f4_8.jpg

<iframe src="http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/6378583" frameborder=0 width=510 height=400 scrolling=no></iframe>

oh shit they made a vid for that track..for what it is dat track should be bigger than what it is..i could easily see dat track being played at a lot of stripclubs, underground events, bachelor/private parties
 
Back
Top