Kquiana 'Luscious Kisses' Smith

22280825_127412551313529_5440743138962440192_n.jpg

11025121_10153090447367834_8469071375556556976_n.jpg

B1v_TVp_RCQAAd4mi.jpg

12545309-462645703929791-1991610710-n.jpg

 
Last edited:
Damn I know she pissed. Cardi B made it using her over the top hoe style. Its always about who u know so you can get on.
 
Damn I know she pissed. Cardi B made it using her over the top hoe style. Its always about who u know so you can get on.

Another thing I noticed is Cardi played up her Latin side. Alot of these cats put extras on African descent women with exotified cultural backgrounds (i.e. Latina)....She tapped into their psyche with that.

People will say Im hating, but truth be told Cardi is not that good looking in the face. Now her sister on the otherhand is pretty :yes:
 
She’s tricking in Bmore now. I saw her ad with video and wondered who would do it to themselves. I’m going to Norma Jeans next weekend and hopefully she won’t be there
 


Just went thru this entire thread and you gotta give it up to her.

She utilized sub par looks and appeal and seems as though she been grinding to parlay a career out of it.

Gotta respect the hustle. If she was normally dressed no wig or makeup u would say FOH.

Y’all ni99az criticizing when u should b taking notes.

Stand back, stand by
 
Back
Top