Kobe Bryant's last NBA game vs Utah Jazz - say goodbye to a legend"

Kobe or the Warriors

• Total voters

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Warriors game is more historically significant.
I'm flipping between both.
I'm still in shock that Staples Center put the numbers 8 and 24 on the court.
Cmon man that is too much. :lol:

Fred Sanford

Life Member: Gender is make believe. Sex is real."
BGOL Investor
I'll give him credit for being a great basketball player, but to me, he is...
MV5BMjM2NDY3MjkyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDM5Nzg5OQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've never been Kobe fan.He's one the fakest people out. Be a dick for years because it's how you win(really it was just copying mike) . Now it's act and be polite like you just didn't spend 2 decades being a dick.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that. I'm so shocked at how he going out. Like y'all really letting this dude get away with being a asshole since the day he stepped on the court? Its just remarkable to me. Never liked dude. That fuckery that went down in Colorado where he snitching on Shaq and shit.......funny how people got in Deangelo Russell ass for snitching but no peep about Kobe or from Kobe about the shit.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I thought I was the only one that noticed that. I'm so shocked at how he going out. Like y'all really letting this dude get away with being a asshole since the day he stepped on the court? Its just remarkable to me. Never liked dude. That fuckery that went down in Colorado where he snitching on Shaq and shit.......funny how people got in Deangelo Russell ass for snitching but no peep about Kobe or from Kobe about the shit.

What the hell are you talking about? People still bring it up and how long has it been? It was just brought up during the Russell shit.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This isn't fake

How many players have ever said I don't give a fuck if you like me or not I'm just going to be me? Barry Bonds? maybe Charles Barkley? and people like Rasheed Wallace, Rodman or Marshawn Lynch. But a superstar who was popular?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the hell are you talking about? People still bring it up and how long has it been? It was just brought up during the Russell shit.
I didn't hear no one bring it up. All i've heard about how this dude walks on water and invented sliced bread.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This isn't fake

How many players have ever said I don't give a fuck if you like me or not I'm just going to be me? Barry Bonds? maybe Charles Barkley? and people like Rasheed Wallace, Rodman or Marshawn Lynch. But a superstar who was popular?

:lol: he had no choice. :lol: Nobody liked Kobe. It worked for him owning up to it. Playing the villain role. It turned him into the anti-hero role.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I didn't hear no one bring it up. All i've heard about how this dude walks on water and invented sliced bread.

Dude, did you watch anything at all? besides you muthafuckas bringing it up here.

And what does what Kobe did over ten years ago have to do with what Russell did? You want ESPN to be as obsessed bringing up Kobe as much as you do? You want them to bring up Tiger Woods every time someone cheats too? Damn dude.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
:lol: he had no choice. :lol: Nobody liked Kobe. It worked for him owning up to it. Playing the villain role. It turned him into the anti-hero role.

How the hell was he getting in the all star game? Because he sure as hell didn't come off the bench.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, did you watch anything at all? besides you muthafuckas bringing it up here.

And what does what Kobe did over ten years ago have to do with what Russell did? You want ESPN to be as obsessed bringing up Kobe as much as you do? You want them to bring up Tiger Woods every time someone cheats too? Damn dude.
What do you mean? BSPN been obsessed with Kobe since he announced his retirement.

And naw I didn't watch none of the tshit. BSPN has been unbearable since Kobe announced his retirement. They sent me a notification today talking about his conversation with Michael Jackson. Goodness........journalism has gone to shit. :lol:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Not the biggest Kobe fan, but its good to see him go out like the Champion he is.. Love seeing a great black man go out on top!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How the hell was he getting in the all star game? Because he sure as hell didn't come off the bench.

Who did you want them to vote in? Ray Allen? NBA is a popularity contest and Kobe was popular. You don't have to be liked to be popular. Donald Trump is popular. Any of you dudes like him?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Who did you want them to vote in? Ray Allen? NBA is a popularity contest and Kobe was popular. You don't have to be liked to be popular. Donald Trump is popular. Any of you dudes like him?

What the hell are you talking about.

The people who are voting for Trump like him. That's why they're voting for him.

The people who voted for Kobe like him. If I don't like a player, why the hell would I vote for him. I routinely vote for Russ and KD because I like them.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the hell are you talking about.

The people who are voting for Trump like him. That's why they're voting for him.

The people who voted for Kobe like him. If I don't like a player, why the hell would I vote for him. I routinely vote for Russ and KD because I like them.

The people who are voting for Trump are people who don't like Bernie or Hilary. :lol:

I voted for Kobe back when I use to vote for that All Star shit. I didn't have no one else to vote for. Who else was I gonna vote for out West at 2 guard? Kobe was popular. Kids liked him. Some adults liked him but for the most part he was popular. You don't have to be liked to be popular.

No one likes the cheating ass Pats or Tom Brady yet he somehow gets more votes than anyone in the NFL at QB.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Where is cranrab. I would like to hear from him right now. He was BGOL's staunchest Kobe critic. The way he used to go in on Kobe was comical.