Kobe Bryant and others Dead in Helicopter crash

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
5d5302c6cd97841bc207b2e4

17203022-0-image-a-48_1565647047574.jpg

The same dark forces that killed Kobe Bryant, Michael Jackson, Joe Paterno and Epstein are now going after Elon Musk and Bill Gates who recently left the board of the company that he founded to avoid dying in a plane crash. Microsoft Xbox distributes movies and TV shows on its platform. Elon Musk is being pressured through harassment to move its headquarters from the State of California or to step down. They have already taken away his chairmanship on the board. They don't care how many jobs you can bring to a state or how much money you have when you are continuing to associate with a convicted pedophile.

It is like they signed NDA's and believing because of the lack of a criminal conviction that they can continue going on about their business without repercussions

148802-news-netflix-and-tesla-image1-4kuaslkjci.jpg

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
With Biden, I've been studying the behavior of sexual bias, where 20 women easily have sex with you because of your status in society creates this mental bias in your brain towards women much the same way that your steering wheel can be turned towards the left when driving on the road where you have to adjust to drive straight. A woman refusing to have sex can throw these men off who are not used to rejection. They have to expend more effort to drive straight versus a common man.

I believe Kobe could have had this mental bias that built up in his brain causing him to pursue a sexual relationship aggressively with this woman.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

5/11/2020 7:24 AM PT

The representative of the pilot who was flying the helicopter that killed Kobe and Gianna Bryant, along with 6 other passengers, claims the people on board were responsible for the fatal crash.

It's pretty shocking ... the relative of pilot Ara George Zobayan, who also died in the crash, has answered Vanessa Bryant's lawsuit against Ara and the helicopter company, Island Express, saying, "Any injuries or damages to plaintiffs and/or their decedent were directly caused in full or in part by the negligence or fault of plaintiffs and/or their decedent, including their knowing and voluntary encounter with the risks involved, and that this negligence was a substantial factor in causing their purported damages, for which this answering defendant bears no responsibility."

It's shocking because the LAPD and other law enforcement agencies grounded their fleet the morning of the crash due to fog and poor visibility. The pilot had to circle around the Griffith Park area for 15 minutes before being cleared to fly to the Mamba Academy up north.

The pilot was going 184 MPH in blinding fog when he crashed into a hill, killing everyone on board.

The answer to the lawsuit doesn't address how the passengers might have been negligent or assumed a risk. As for negligence ... presumably, they were just sitting in their seats. As for assuming a risk ... it's unclear what risk falls on passengers of an aircraft when the pilot is in control.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have they come up with the cause yet. I’m pondering if they pilot lost consciousness or died mid flight. Especially with tha altitude.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have they come up with the cause yet. I’m pondering if they pilot lost consciousness or died mid flight. Especially with tha altitude.

It was lots of fog, they shouldn’t have flown. The pilot became disoriented with all of the fog and didn’t see the mountain.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
That’s the story. But is it more to it.
Correct - more to it imo and research from several pilots. I really strongly had the opinion of foul play until i gathered so many professional pilots theory on "retreating blade stall" which explains why the pilot would suddenly bank left and descend faster than the max speed. I was finding no professional explanation except some just saying the pilot simply got disoriented... but if you get disoriented how or why would you speed up to (over) the max speed of the helicopter?

Start at 8:20 - explains retreating blade stall (rbs) when you throttle over the helicopter's max speed when ascending

Start at 8:20 also and shows the simulation visual

100% pilot ego error. He had two main deadly mistakes 1.) taking off when a flight plan would have showed it was too dangerous to fly and 2.) he exceeded the helicopter's max throttle speed when he ascended rapidly which he probably knew could cause rbs he just, more than likely, thought he'd be above the fog before a stall could happen.

This, along with the helicopter was not certified to fly in conditions requiring pilots to fly using only cockpit instruments which the pilot was using at one point when the fog was too bad for him to see.

Vanessa will win her suit, but gut wrenching that won't bring parents, children and a legend back.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend