Kobe Bryant and others Dead in Helicopter crash

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kobe said “Doing “Half” of anything is half-assing it”...

kobe_angry.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
@largebillsonlyplease

our resident conspiracist doesn’t understand the true meaning of this pic. Lol

Conspiracy?

I am predicting multiple events before they happen whether it is Epstein donations to colleges befpre there is press coverage. I posted that Kobe was a target on BGOL years ago.

Black Wall Street, Huawei, Tesla, Cointelpro; these are white effeminate responses to domination.

Let say a white sprinter dominates Usain Bolt. Unable to deal with this outcome, I attack him by exposing some minor criminal aspect of his life. The power of this white track sprinter dominating Usain Bolt, I am unable to directly confront, so I launch these terrorist character attacks against him.

Let say you do directly confront him and beat him up causing serious injury, it is still an effeminate response because you can't deal with the real issue.

Black Wall Street is another example, unable to deal with the fact that a prosperous black community existed, they invented a reason to attack the community and burn it down.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
virginia-state-police-memorial-portrait.jpg

4OTDNO6WHVG45IWLOOP66O3F54.jpg

unite_the_right_posterjpg.jpg

09060349-HeatherCVille.ab94b306.jpg

Unite the Right Rally and two state troopers die in a helicopter crash along with a counter demonstrators on the ground.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That time Mikey was scared to guard Kobe....

One of his best performances. Jordan was literally scared and pushing Byron Russell to guard Kobe for him. :lol: We knew retirement was inevitable for the "GOAT" after this game.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

One of his best performances. Jordan was literally scared and pushing Byron Russell to guard Kobe for him. :lol: We knew retirement was inevitable for the "GOAT" after this game.

To anyone who says that Kobe’s better than Jordan. You can pick one player in their prime, who you taking?

Sorry, don’t answer that...

Rest well Kobe...

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kobe is my favorite player on my favorite team, but he ain't no damn MJ. People gotta stop. The clone wasn't better than the original.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
LeBron James cites daughter in choosing Gianna Bryant's No. 2 for All-Star team
play
6:31 PM ET
Dave McMenamin
ESPN Staff Writer
Facebook
Twitter
Facebook Messenger
Pinterest
Email
print
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- LeBron James says "every game is going to be emotional" as the Los Angeles Lakers play out the season following the helicopter crash that took the lives of Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna and seven others on Jan. 26.

Including the NBA All-Star Game in Chicago later this month.

ADVERTISEMENT

James, voted as an All-Star captain, will lead his team Feb. 16 against the squad selected by Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks, the league's reigning MVP.

James said the league contacted him last week, looping him into plans to have one team wear No. 24 in honor of Bryant and one team wear No. 2 in honor of Gianna, who was a budding basketball star herself as a 13-year-old.

"They asked me which number did I want to wear, the 24 or 2 for my team, and I picked 2," James said Monday.

EDITOR'S PICKS

The quiet moments from an emotional night for the Lakers and Los Angeles

Staples Center takes down fans' Kobe memorial

Walton, mourning Kobe, shows son YouTube clips
Why No. 2 and not the No. 24 for his former Olympic teammate, contemporary competitor and the man he is tasked with taking the torch from as the next great superstar for the Lakers?

"Zhuri," James said.

Zhuri Nova is James' 5-year-old daughter. Before James changed his Instagram profile picture to a photograph of Bryant holding Gianna in his arms after the Lakers' championship win in Orlando, Florida, in 2009, James' profile pic was a photo of Zhuri with a big smile.

Following the Lakers' game Friday night -- their first game since Bryant's death -- James spoke about how much joy fatherhood brought to Bryant.

"It felt like these last three years were the happiest I've ever seen him," James said. "I think we all can say that. It was the happiest I've ever seen him, being able to just be with his daughters, be with his family. ...

"To see him these last three years just being ... y'all see 'GirlDad,' the hashtag. I'm a girl dad. My brother right here [Anthony Davis] is a girl dad."

Bryant's legacy as a father of daughters was celebrated last week after ESPN's Elle Duncan shared a story on air about a one-on-one interaction she had with Bryant when she was pregnant with her daughter. She described his pride in being a "girl dad," which caught on as a social media movement to honor Bryant. In fact, Bryant's wife, Vanessa, referenced the hashtag on her first Instagram post following the tragedy.

The Lakers are walking the delicate line between continuing to mourn Bryant and returning to business as normal this week. The massive public memorial for Bryant located at the L.A. Live plaza across from Staples Center was disassembled Monday morning, and the smaller one outside the Lakers' practice facility was removed Sunday night.

The team said it will collect and store the donated items until further directions are provided by the Bryant family.

In the meantime, there continue to be signs of Bryant everywhere from the KB and Nos. 8 and 24 decals affixed to the Lakers' practice court over the weekend to random bits of numerology, as evidenced in L.A.'s 129-113 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Saturday.

"The fact that we scored 81 points ... in the first 24 minutes, how eerie that was, and then both teams' combined points were 242, was like the 2 and the 2, 2-4," James said. "There was like some weird stuff going on."

And strange might be the best way to describe the transition Lakers vice president of basketball operations and general manager Rob Pelinka has to make this week with the NBA trade deadline looming Thursday.

"I think it's just part of this time of year, it just comes with the territory of being an NBA player, NBA coach, NBA front office, we're going to do our job," Lakers coach Frank Vogel said. "If there's ways to improve our team, like every other team in the NBA, if there's a way to improve your team, you're going to do it. If not, I know our team, we feel really good about what we have in uniform, on this roster.

"We'll see how the next few days play out."

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
45860.jpg

latest

A young music student (Sofia Vassilieva) is raped at gunpoint in her own apartment by a young drug dealer (Cedric Sanders). With her help, the SVU squad makes a quick arrest. Cutter takes over the prosecution when he finds that opposing counsel is high-profile defense attorney Bayard Ellis (Andre Braugher). As Ellis works to undermine their police work and damage the victim's credibility, Cutter makes the detectives take the stand to prove they have more than just a he-said, she-said case.

I call this the Kobe/Russell Simmons/Epstein episode, setting up their eventual murder. She is raped by a black man in her apartment. They show her dating another black man as a result of the rape and abandoning her white boyfriend. They show video of her on an elevator taking another black dude to her apartment just after the rape which they tried to use at trial. He gets off with a good black attorney just like Kobe got off.

Here she was happily with a white man, than is turned into a nigga lover due to a rape by a black man. The KKK had a field day with this episode and started hunting any black man accused of rape by a white women.

This episode definitely stoked racial tensions and is probably the cause of all these problems now. It was definitely a dog whistle to white supremacists.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
To anyone who says that Kobe’s better than Jordan. You can pick one player in their prime, who you taking?

Sorry, don’t answer that...

Rest well Kobe...

Theres a generation of NBA fans younger than you guys and Jordan's game and era simply doesnt represent them same as Wes Unseld and Bill Russell didnt mean much to you guys in the 80s and 90s. Evolution is a bitch. Seeing MJ school Dan Majerle and Jeff Hornacek in the Finals 20+ years ago doesnt impress them as much as Kobe in recent memory this decade. Also, Kobe's passing hurts Jordan brand because he was an extension of his legacy. Now he (watch how he never publicly mentions him again) nor his fans want to be grouped with Kobe so it makes it harder to stay relevant with younger fans. Kobe fans no longer want to automatically defer and live in MJ fans shadow now that he's gone.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Theres a generation of NBA fans younger than you guys and Jordan's game and era simply doesnt represent them same as Wes Unseld and Bill Russell didnt mean much to you guys in the 80s and 90s. Evolution is a bitch. Seeing MJ school Dan Majerle and Jeff Hornacek in the Finals 20+ years ago doesnt impress them as much as Kobe in recent memory this decade. Also, Kobe's passing hurts Jordan brand because he was an extension of his legacy. Now he (watch how he never publicly mentions him again) nor his fans want to be grouped with Kobe so it makes it harder to stay relevant with younger fans. Kobe fans no longer want to automatically defer and live in MJ fans shadow now that he's gone.

Kobe had a tougher road than jordan?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Don't fall for it.

When are we gonna see yall idol wear Kobe's jersey publicly? The entire NBA has including fellow owner Marc Cuban. Kobe wore his jersey publicly...

The truth is Jordan isnt gonna publicly celebrate Kobe or wear his jersey. They weren't as close as projected. And MJ sucks ass as an ambassador of the game. Even in death, he wont break character and openly promote another player's greatness. Not even "the closest to him" yall swore he was so proud of. :smh: