Kobe Bryant and others Dead in Helicopter crash

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Yea some Kobe fans are even angrier now that he's gone and are taking it out on Bron since it wasnt him instead. Meanwhile the guy Kobe idolized and his fans constantly grouped him with his entire 20 year career released "a" statement thru a publicist 5 days ago and hasn't been heard from again since. He not making the rounds on TV or appearing at Staples. Wouldnt be shocked if he never mentions or speaks Kobe's name again. But he'll be given a pass as usual. Sad.

Kobe Bryant's death will hit harder than Mike's.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
170813131936-01-heather-heyer-exlarge-169.jpeg

Maybe word got back to him that he was a target and he tried to put up white human shields to protect himself. He had that shit packed with all kinds of white people. White supremacists have been known to target their own that are marching with us. They brought down an 737 Max over Russell Simmons.

You don't have to hide and work in the dark, I am available 24/7. By approaching me, you are acknowledging the truth which you don't want to get out. Don't be ashamed that you are a retard.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

LeBron James and Anthony Davis honored Kobe Bryant with new tattoos

Andrew Joseph

9 hrs ago
Schumer: There is no deal to end Senate trial
Kobe's family: Inaccurate reports add to the pain
The next time LeBron James and Anthony Davis take the court for the Lakers, they'll be carrying permanent tributes to Kobe Bryant.
© USA TODAY USA TODAY
Following the news of Bryant's death in Sunday's California helicopter crash, the Lakers had their Tuesday game against the Clippers postponed by the league. LeBron and Davis - both of whom had close relationships with Bryant - were hit especially hard by the Lakers great's tragic death and the loss of his 13-year-old daughter Gianna.
On Wednesday, LeBron and Davis took another step to honor Kobe's memory with both of them getting Bryant tattoos on their legs by the same artist, Vanessa Aurelia.

Ad 00:00 - up next: "LeBron, Davis remember Kobe with new tattoos"

LeBron, Davis remember Kobe with new tattoos

LeBron shared the commemorative tattoo on his Instagram Story, which appeared to be of a snake - for the Black Mamba - with the No. 24.

70 people are talking about this

Davis also posted a clip of his tattoo's progress to his Instagram Story.
© File Photo File Photo
Earlier this week, both LeBron and Davis posted their reflections on the tragic crash to social media. LeBron had passed Kobe for third on the NBA's all-time scoring list the night before the crash and spoke with Kobe on Saturday.
The Lakers will take the floor for the first time since Bryant's death on Friday as they host the Trail Blazers.

getting a snake/serpent tattoo. @roots69 and @COINTELPRO looks like LeBron has gone full Luciferian

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has this been posted?

I just found it on Twitter-- I never saw it when it came out and just saw it tonight for the first time.

With today's context, this is a creepy ad, did not make me feel good.

But the low-level thinkers claim these deaths are just accidents.

hollywood is the master of foreshadowing because they already know the prophecies that must come to pass, as it was written.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But the low-level thinkers claim these deaths are just accidents.

hollywood is the master of foreshadowing because they already know the prophecies that must come to pass, as it was written.
Damn you keep saying the same shit over and over again. We bout to put you on ignore.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fans think they're closer to Kobe than the guy that Kobe called on the night before he died and told to carry on his legacy? :smh:
They wont say it to his face, because they know they'll get they head bust wiiiide open. People do not play about dead loved ones.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Lebrons speech got a bunch of people's panties in a bunch. I can't take this bullshit. This is why I really don't fuck with people in general. A bunch of fake ass people crying about somebody being fake. Man, nuke the whole internet.

Man see these the type of folks that have you lil weight not fucking with a player

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Yea some Kobe fans are even angrier now that he's gone and are taking it out on Bron since it wasnt him instead. Meanwhile the guy Kobe idolized and his fans constantly grouped him with his entire 20 year career released "a" statement thru a publicist 5 days ago and hasn't been heard from again since. He not making the rounds on TV or appearing at Staples. Wouldnt be shocked if he never mentions or speaks Kobe's name again. But he'll be given a pass as usual. Sad.

I'm never going to say Bron is disingenuous about something like this. His game was off yesterday, ive seen this before when he's actually going through something.

I expect Bron will be able to really focus after these emotions die down. For heavens sake he just passed the man on the scoring list 7 days ago. People liked the fact that Kobe was a borderline psychopath on the court. People like Bron cause he shows his emotions.

Not going to 2nd guess any player for how they responded. I didn't get really emotional until I saw the tribute and Lebron's tribute.

Fools on social media attacking Bron for likes. Real bitch made.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm never going to say Bron is disingenuous about something like this. His game was off yesterday, ive seen this before when he's actually going through something.

I expect Bron will be able to really focus after these emotions die down. For heavens sake he just passed the man on the scoring list 7 days ago. People liked the fact that Kobe was a borderline psychopath on the court. People like Bron cause he shows his emotions.

Not going to 2nd guess any player for how they responded. I didn't get really emotional until I saw the tribute and Lebron's tribute.

Lebron looked up to Kobe, they played on two Olympic teams together. They were friends and Lebron looked up to Kobe as a mentor in basketball and in life.

Those who have an issue with Lebron’s emotions over Kobe’s passing aren’t worth shit nor are they worth mentioning.

He actually knew the man when the fans saw him play on tv or in person. Lebron literally knew the man!

So maybe Lebron should say those fans emotions are fake and disingenuous?

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
We were referring to if That was my wife. Of course it that was my wife I would know my kids were not on the helicopter

Fuck is you talking about? Oh, you're referencing a convo. you had with someone else as if I'm supposed to give a fuck. You're still ignoring my point about false info. being reported because so many people were rushing to break the story first. I can't tell if you're being disingenuous or if you're just dumb.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

you’ve been around long enough to know that the stans are a group of mentally ill, idolaters and that continues to be proven in this thread.

I would be surprised if the attacks and false accusations DID NOT occur.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
doesnt matter how heartfelt the speech would’ve been SOME PEOPLE would have still posted stuff like this. Guaranteed those people making the comments didnt like Lebron from the start so anythjng he does they were gonna complain

man I’m sure these simple minded fucks,won’t celebrate when the Lakers when a title