Kobe Bryant and others Dead in Helicopter crash

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
according to tmz:

KB is survived by his wife Vanessa, and their four daughters -- Gianna, Natalia and Bianca and their newborn Capri. Kobe and Vanessa got married in 2001 after meeting in 1999.

Rick Fox was on board

Posts reported for purposefully spreading lies and misinformation.

kingleo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I just got back from Saudi Arabia a couple days ago. My sleep pattern is all fucked up. And last night I stayed up until 7am looking at YouTube videos. I watched maybe 10 or 12 videos of Kobe highlights.

I remember a playoff game he had against Sacramento and he scored like 41pts. Destroyed em that game paint and perimeter. Dude had character flaws like we all do but he was doing his due diligence and became a great father and husband.

Seeing that video of the helicopter crashing breaks my heart man. RIP to everybody that was on board. Only thing of recent I can recall seeing that was worse was Nip getting shot and falling and Black Sam holding him in his arms crying

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I tell my wife I love her every single day. Even multiple times sometimes in a day. I couldn't help but grab her and hug her tight and tell her how much I love her and will always. I made a special effort to contact my mother, father, brother, sister, and nephews and tell them they are loved and appreciated.

Tell them while you can BGOL family.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
84336387_1087066381634258_5296249272210030592_n.jpg

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This shit is hard man, I wasn't a huge Kobe fan but I had tremendous respect for him as a outstanding basketball player. I guess it hitting me hard because I will be 50 soon, enjoying each and every moment of this life we have left feels so much more important. You don't take shit for granted as you get older because you know the time you have left is limited. His daughter was only 13 and he was only 41, so much more life to live. Enjoy this life to the fullest my dudes!

Co sign. I just called my daughter in tears and she didn’t know why but I just wanted to tell her I love her. You never know when it’s your time but I’ve said it before , Kobe was the greatest Laker. In that aspect he lives forever. He obviously loved his daughters and family.