Kobe Bryant and others Dead in Helicopter crash

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man... :smh:

Somebody just sent a video to my messenger that is supposed to be the helicopter going down... if this is indeed video, this shit was terrible, family...

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Man... :smh:

Somebody just sent a video to my messenger that is supposed to be the helicopter going down... if this is indeed video, this shit was terrible, family...

Yeah.... i got the same one, i wish I hadn't watched it... and with that chopper was spinning, I wonder if some of the people might have already been "out" before it crashed.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
my boy texted the news to me. I froze up. in fact everyone in the house just froze up and looked at each other. Now i read that Kobe's oldest daughter was on the plane with him...Damn...just Damn....RIP to everyone on board.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Yeah.... i got the same one, i wish I hadn't watched it... and with that chopper was spinning, I wonder if some of the people might have already been "out" before it crashed.
I don't think that's it tho... just looks like somebody attention whoring... the background don't quite match up

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
R I P

EPPOahLU8AASSAh

:cool:

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
I was never a Kobe fan and never liked Kobe fans but I always respected his game and how he approached the game. I respected how he approached being a father. Today I cried. Humanity lost an irreplaceable flame that transcends the game of basketball. A basketball library burned down today and the game has no idea just how much knowledge it's lost. A young girls light was snuffed out before her time. A black man won't have the opportunity to see his grand children bring joy to his golden years. That's the most regrettable part of this tragedy. Respect to the Bryant family.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is hard man, I wasn't a huge Kobe fan but I had tremendous respect for him as a outstanding basketball player. I guess it hitting me hard because I will be 50 soon, enjoying each and every moment of this life we have left feels so much more important. You don't take shit for granted as you get older because you know the time you have left is limited. His daughter was only 13 and he was only 41, so much more life to live. Enjoy this life to the fullest my dudes!